Is there a more JUST team than this one?

Is there a more JUST team than this one?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Valencia are seriously lucky this season. If relegation teams weren't so blatantly bad with Osasuna being the obvious example they would be fucked.

Osasuna actually play an attack football against Real Madrid. How is that /just/? Maybe they should park the buss like cancerous shite such as Alaves and La Coruna?

>Talking shit about Alavés
>Calling depor La Coruña

Alavés will actually play the cup's final and are sitting comfortably at the midtable after just getting promoted.

a new foe has appeared

Maybe they should then they wouldn't be dropping.

Riots in Valencia when???

I personally would blame their first manager who for some reason thought it was ok to slack for the first four months. He got sacked and the new manager is making them a much better team. But its too late for them now. I had high hopes for them and thought that Alaves would be the meme relegation team.

They are never getting back to La Liga. They are JUST forever.

>bottom of a top European league by 3 points
>no notable stories about financial or support troubles other than one guy breaking a leg

You don't have a clue what JUST means

>lecturing about JUST
>doesnt know what he's talking about
Wew lad

Osasuna is pretty based and only hated by Halal fans. They're shit in quality right now but as a club they're top tier.

They are not based sorry.

You realize you're american right?

You realize you're morocco's bitch and that they can let in all the north africans into your country and they would feel at home right?

This one

sergio leon in the epl would be a superstar

Btfo

kek

Jesus christ

Samefag.

Btw, Osasuna is one of the worst teams of the existence, alongside with Barcelona and Valencia.

I remember Salamanca had a team when I studied there, now they don't even exist.