Post cringe

rateyourmusic.com/~Clavietika
You know what to do

is this what you avoided?

rateyourmusic.com/collection/detrimentalanesthesia/stag/thehorbgorbler 4.5/

Will she continue the legend?

Ellie, just use a tripcode like the rest of us

woah Sal is kinda cute

Has anyone been playing around with sonemic's descriptor charts?

I'm pretty sure I can find some sick music with these.

I'm not her dumbass

rateyourmusic.com/~caviarrr
I think I'm starting to get burned out from psych rock

I've been trying to, but it seems to work a lot better when using genres AND influences, and descriptors don't hurt either. Otherwise you just get a cut down list of the top 100.

dont wanna get TOO based now, do we?

rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1

The biggest issue is that the more popular an album is, the more descriptors it has.

I'll play around with what combinations of genres/descriptors could work. Hopefully Sonemic introduce an OR option when filtering genres. So I can look-up, for example, tropical albums that are either Black Metal or Indie Rock.

is there now no way to chart stuff based on friends? i have to enter them each?

on rym use the As Rated By My Friends option
on sonemic put Following under As Rated By... custom.

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hey

oh shit thanks!

Define nu-RYM

rateyourmusic.com/~yuh
rateyourmusic.com/~yuh

all these goddamn accounts getting posted made from 2016-17 who lack the great history of the site .

well done

more agrees heh, the noah name looks familiar but i doubt its the same one i knew way back .

youtube.com/watch?v=J6XPXC-AKZ0

How long til CIA starts monitoring Sonemic for death threats regularly

>expecting anyone to ever give a shit about sonemic

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

Bitch

sup?

rateyourmusic.com/~YellowJelly

Well that's not very nice.

Bitch

Making silly faces on my 18th birthday (because I felt like doing so).

tfw you listen to shitty ass elevator jap idol pop because you fetishise people with yellow skin

>hip-hop
this is a music board

will city pop fags ever recover from this

how are you not sick of hip hop?
I've done like, 30 psych albums on this chart and its starting to get tiresome even if I find good stuff

>tfw outgrew jap music but still fetishise jap people

>silver apples
>bad

kill yourself degenerate normie

not liking something is not the same as thinking it's bad!

Look at us! we have an oscillator and sing out of tune to this one oscillation for five minutes! then lets do that like ten more times! I like the cover though. United States of America did the single primitive oscillator thing much more justice. I was looking for a copy of it in my local record store, and the reissue was 50 bucks, and didn't even come in a stamped manilla envelope! Madness. Album would be much better without Wooden Wife though, god I hate that song. And a yorkshire terrier too, sugar. White Noise on the other hand, that is the best thing to come out of that era of electronica. I really do wish I could enjoy Joe Meek though, I find him incredibly boring yet really admire his works.

>Wooden Wife though, god I hate that song
fuck you
that one is such a nice tune

normie

why are you still here? you've been proven that you're a fucking idiot time and time again

if you have something to say to me, say it now or forever hold your peas i have recently been adding to my trade portfolio and have already made profits within the tens from investing all of my assets liquidity into NASDAQ symbol PEEN , pizza eat en new Ltd and well i have to become well accustomed to my new life being the one with a was

L "Y" J, The Incognito Tastemaker

rateyourmusic.com/~languagesound

The Magnolia Electric Co. is a great album for drunken sadness

>still posting that dead pet
How pathetic are you?

Autogynephiles BTFO

do you think horb will kill himself after this? i mean this website was his life, the only place aside from tumblr that he could act out his fantasy of being a cute twee girl, now all he has is the real world and his real face, bulbous and bearded, with no escape.

at least 50 people would definitely attempt suicide if they had no RYM. i think mookid escaped a ban due to threatening suicide once

rateyourmusic.com/~desultory

I just dropped some new merch and it sold like god church

So what's up wid it ? You know the deal, it's that boy Ramiro,

So the other day while I was practicing my Capoeira, I was thinkin about this awesome party house in Jersey with tons of alcohol and hot sluts, that I used to drive up to when I was in highschool. It was actually a fraternity house, but the guys weren't skinny faggots that wear their shirts tucked in. Weid huh ? Any way, I said fuck the club and decided to go holla at some of my boyz from way back in the day.

I roll into the house with my posse, but something isn't right. I'm thinkin : where are the kegs, and more importantly, I can't see a single descent
girl. Just then, this little dweeb starts scopin me, then comes up and asks me who I am. My boy Roberto goes "Are u fucking serious ?! You're talking to Ramiro a.k.a the BO$$ of Jersey." Then the kid (who had a striking resemblance to Ferguson from Clarissa Explains It All) says something like ' Please don't take any personal offense to this, but this house belongs to the /rym/ brotherhood, and so I must humbly ask that you please leave.'

I say "Listen Ferguson, you little faggot, I don't know about all that gibberish, but me and my niggas came here for some pussy, some jager bombs, and some yayo. Now since ya boy don't like having sex with blue whales, u better make the next two happen real quick." The kid mutters in a shaky voice, "My name isn't ferguson," and starts tearing up a little. My boyz just laughed, it was pretty pathetic. After that I gave Ferguson a nuclear wedgie and peaced the fuck out before ya boy got swarmed by all the fat girls.

So can someone please tell me what the fuck a "Ploymath" is, and what happened to one of the sickest party houses in Jersey?

Why do you have this fantasy about a person you've ever even heard speak killing them self

is this Sal's ego?

fratboy daddy's monies dadrock trump voting positive hiv faggot

i derive sexual pleasure from it

How do people "take rym seriously", but still have such shitty and infantile taste? It's really sad. You know who I'm talking about.

You know who I'm talking about.

is it decibelle?

You know who I'm talking about.

Yo, you better not talk shit about my bae Deci. Her taste is not really bad at all.

she's a mediocre poptimist at best

youtube.com/watch?v=XnWTtmu8CHQ
is this art music?

I dunno but I do know it's a fockin chune

classical fag talking to himself again

x | 07/28/2017 04:25
detrimentalanesthesia rated 345 releases - most recently

How does she do it?!

He doesn't, that's the point.

PC Music (effectively 5.5)

Is this the endgame for bananaduck?

someone print it out and post it to sharifi

I wouldn't be so confident if I was sonemic. They don't know what that duck is capable of.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER!