What are some other objectively correct rankings?

What are some other objectively correct rankings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yHbf7XEXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is objectively correct. Good job, OP.

Futuere Days > Tago Mago > Monster Movie > Soundtracks > Ege Bamyasi

Ege Bamyasi sucks

Neckyoself

Switch Tago Mago and Future Days and it's correct

i will but it still sucks

Has way better jams and tunes than Tago Mago which is a mish mash of stuff with no cohesion
Fuck no

>he didn't get the second disc

Channel Orange > Blonde

Wrong.
Correct.

You'll hear it one day user.

>Has way better jams and tunes than Tago Mago
lol fuck no

I have a more dangerous opinion:
Biking > American Wedding

reverse

Druqks > Syro > Richard D. James Album > SAW 1 > I Care Because You Do

Haven't heard SAW II yet

Tago Mago: Disc 1 has the greatest drumming of any rock music ever. Paperhouse, Mushroom, and Oh Yeah form a colorful and versatile medley. Halleluwah bangs all the way through, despite taking up the entirety of side 2 it feels like it should be longer. Aumgn was the first interesting sound collage by any rock band. Peking O is full of funky dissonants and and Bring Me Coffee or Tea does orientalism better than anything on Ege Bamyasi

Ege Bamyasi: Spoon and Vitamin C (Can's biggest pleb tracks besides I Want More), Soup spends half of its time on wankery and the freakout vocals are literally just a worse rendition of what he did on Peking O

debate settled

Guess I'm just too pleb for the second half of Tago Mago, what is the appeal? Is it funny? Are the backing sounds interesting or pleasent to you? Nice numbers btw

Drukqs is my least favourite. most stuff is soulless and LOL SO RANDOM!!11

the vocals on Aumgn and Peking O are sometimes funny to me but the main reason I like the second half is that it still sounds new and experimental decades after the album was released. like, I can't think of any other songs with the sound from the "mama gonna eat" part of Peking O. it's also legitimately pleasant,the drum machine and the funky synth notes together with Damo's voice just sounds good in a weird way

I honestly think people here just pretend to like Druqks the most to seem different or to claim that they "get it" and people who dislike it don't

Theyre all great ya morons

Rubber Soul > Sgt. Pepper's > Abbey Road > Revolver > Let It Be > Magical Mystery Tour > Help! > A Hard Day's Night > those other ones > Yellow Submarine

>rubber soul 1st
>no white album
you are everything disgusting and wrong with this world

>>rubber soul 1st
yes, fuck you
>>no white album
you're bound to forget one ok? between revolver and let it be
i bet your #1 is sgt peppers

gonna have to side with the other user on this one. relistened to Rubber Soul and let's just say it's not a big step up from Help

Remain In Light > Speaking In Tongues > 77 > Fear of Music > Songs about buildings and food > True Stories > Little Creatures > Naked

Wow you're actually 100% correct

>it's not a big step up from Help
are you kidding? that was the single biggest album-to-album step in their discography

wow this is an awful opinion

Tago Mago > Future Days > Soundstracks > Ege Bamyasi > Monster Movie

Revolver > Abbey Road > Rubber Soul > Sgt. Pepper's > Magical Mystery Tour > White Album > Literally who gives a fuck

in terms of album art, sure

Objective truth
Winter: Blonde > Channel Orange
Summer: Channel Orange > Blonde

Naw revolver was the leap, rubber soul was more a stepladder

Gonna add onto this with others that I feel are correct

Younger than Yesterday > The Notorious Byrd Brothers > Fifth Dimension > Sweetheart of the Rodeo > Turn! Turn! Turn! > Mr. Tambourine Man

Eureka > Insignificance > Halfway to a Threeway > Bad Timing > Simple Songs

Good shit

Most of what you said is objectively correct, but let me finish where you left off.

AHDN>Let it Be>=Beatles for Sale>Please Please Me>With the Beatles>Yellow Submarine.

Although if we just took the first tracks that we're actually by The Beatles on YS it would be amazing.

Power, Corruption & Lies > Technique > Low-Life > Brotherhood > Get Ready > Movement > Music Complete > Republic > Waiting for the Sirens' Call

I forgot Let It Be by accident, so I'd throw that in before White Album desu but only the Naked version

Feels > MPP > Strawberry Jam > Sung Tongs > Spirit > Centipede Hz > Campfire Songs > Painting With > HCTI > Danse

Leak it deak

all of these are good and tied for 1st

Can't Maintain > People That Can Eat People > Knife Man > Rompilation > Only God Can Judge Me > Live at The Crescent Ballroom > Who cares

Tied for first in a mediocrity competition?

in the good music competition

they weren't even invited to the mediocrity competition

>even a fan can't distinguish between them
xd

Feels > Spirit > SJ > MPP > Sung Tongs > HCTI > Danse Manatee > Centipede Hz > Painting With > Campfire Songs

Age of Adz > Seven Swans > Illinois > C&L > All Delighted People > Michigan > Enjoy Your Rabbit > BQE > Planetarium > A Sun Came!

Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished > Merriweather Post Pavilion > Sung Tongs > Here Comes The Indian > Feels > Campfire Songs > Strawberry Jam > Painting With > Danse Manatee > Centipede Hz

that's how good it is that having one album above another wouldn't make sense

Downward Spiral > Year Zero > The Fragile > Broken > Pretty Hate Machine > Not the Actual Events > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > Ghosts > The Slip > With Teeth

Pretty Hate Machine > The Downward Spriral > Broken > The Fragile > Year Zero > Not The Actual Events > The Slip > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks >Ghosts > With Teeth

At least can agree on #1. Not sure what's wrong with this guy putting Feels so far down

Quebec > The Pod > White Pepper > Chocolate & Cheese > The Mollusk > God Ween Satan > Pure Guava > 12 Golden Country Greats > La Cucaracha

Love Feels, it sounds so natural and happy, it's legit the happiest album I've ever heard, that guy's a fag, props for putting Spirit that high still

ege bamyasi has the better single (vitamin c) but tago mago has fewer low points if you listen to the whole album.

wow this is really bad.

pepper is best every other opinion is just contrarianism.

heh it has it's great moments and textures, but it kinda lacks that sort of magic his music evokes in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yHbf7XEXU

all ranking ultimately converge on this true diagram

you used rng to make this

ege > tago > future >>>>>>> monster

And monster movie is still a damn fine album too

where does steroids work into this

it would be #1 on the S/FW/I2016 chart