Opinion dismissed.

Stop shilling your videos m8

when does DS9 get good

pilot ep has picard
some later eps have worf and q
thom riker shows up

thats about it

immediately

Yes, but really all that proves is that there is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

why is this happening guys

If by "some later episodes have Worf" you mean a huge fraction do, then yes. He is a main character from the first episode of season four onward.

do you not understand the meaning of some you deep shit 9 pew pew actionbabby faggot

Basically I hate the way Sisko is being acted a LOT. I've heard it's kind of a Riker thing though, wait for him to get a beard and then judge it

this is my 3rd time trying to watch it, I just made it past the first 2-parter episode for the first time

that's good, can't go wrong with Worf

u r gay

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

sisko is hammy if you cant handle it and the rest of the cast and stories cant make it up to you then you should probably just give up

This. Stop watching b/c it's trash

is this Sup Forums's or trek thread's i will post this everyday until you like it?
or is it the sexual organs ziggy stardust lady?

Commander, let me swallow your sexual organs.

like... I fucking enjoyed voyager

TNG as shlock as it is I love most of it, same with voyager

but sisko just like, my god, he's a dickhead and just.. really awkward?? I even looked up the actor's other stuff and he seems like a perfectly fine person and actor, I dunno why he's doing this super awkward african shtick with sisko and i just can't take it

like just the interactions with his son alone are some of the most awkward things i've ever seen

really enjoying the rest of the cast though, I should say

>fascists seek to destroy capitalism
>Amerilard education

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>just the interactions with his son alone are some of the most awkward things i've ever seen

Niggers don't know who their fathers are, so of course it's awkward, because he never had the life experience to draw from.

Besides, he's nutty as a fruitcake anyway.

Didn't Edison in DS9 put it quite succinctly?

Well, they do when it's wartime.

And for a fascist, it's always wartime.

Hey, "Edison in DS9"poster, one question:

Did you miss this post: ? It was made right before yours.

I've never heard of this "Film Theory" thing before.

>nasal, whiny voice
>claims to have watched all the things
>didn't list them all
But that'd probably be a fallacy of some sort, so whatever, we can ignore it.

>complains about being captain's log being biased
Except no, military reports are supposed to be fact-based and devoid of emotion.

>talks about spreading the Federation "empire"
But they don't HAVE to join, they're left autonomous if they choose not to join. But the Federation still helps out if needed.

>only non-Federation ships we see are enemies
We see plenty non-Fed ships that are neutral/allies.

>ONOES BLACK OPS
Literally every military has that, come on.

>complaining about being a society that literally cannot run out of resources so money isn't needed
I don't get this part.

He keeps comparing the Federation to Hitler, but the Federation doesn't want to eliminate anyone just because they're different. That'd be the Borg, probably.

>But the Federation still helps out if needed.
Federation won't aid non-Federation citizens officially. (TNG 172)

The Borg believe that assimilation is a good thing, and that they are uplifting, and perfecting those they assimilate. They only eliminate you if you are not worth assimilating, in the way, or are a threat that they can't assimilate.

>I fucking enjoyed voyager
There's your problem. Get some taste