Hello b . anyone in california want to die? killing people around 4pm california time...

Hello b . anyone in california want to die? killing people around 4pm california time. get a pic of this because it will be famous. there will be around 30 people dead and msg if you want to die also free of charge

California is a big fucking place

Free of charge?

Haven't you heard of the saying, "If you're good at something, don't do it for free."?

I don't believe you

Any specific areas ?

Will you off yourself as well ?

more details please

Sad fucking thing i'm in europe

edgy af

Just a friendly user here who wants more details like what area are you in? What weapons will you be using? What do you look like? You know things like that.

lolol yes california is a big place .

ok ok. im charging everyone with timestamps if they want to die. no timestamp no me.

don't

OP here . leaving this thread up .

leave your timestamps with required info no identifying pics required. just live in california

ofc

City or you're lying

You gonna blow up the entire state?

Why do you plan on taking people out with you ?

Where in california

Details fag stop baiting

shitposting jew cuck kys
>>>sage

why don't you post a timestamp?
inbred faggot

oh no i forrrgot to sage
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

This is why i'm on Sup Forums

bump

What the actual fuck I'm shocked
Why
Why
Why

>hope news shows this with sad background music

You got an hour left faggot, tell us where to be to witness this and possibly join the great beyond as well.

Or you know, just be a incest lovin pedo worshippin Mussie fucktard.