Trips decides what body part i cut

Trips decides what body part i cut
>inb4 penis(i'm not doing penis thank you)
Mainly focus on my back pls

What is Sup Forums getting drunk off today?
Please explain why you haven't KILLED YOURSELF today?

hair (nuts, head, beard, back. legs...you decide) all of it at that bodypart.

i won't kill myself the easy way (getting drunk). Killing myself is what 'they' want

papercut left middle finger.
Also Russian vodka and I have like 85% of my shit together, so no need for self killing.

you okay there my little nigger?? You needn't cut yourself.

It gets better if you make it. I'm' still currently struggling with alcholism, but I got a fiance after a few years (6) of trying to become a normie. Got into all sorts of whisky and a new hobby. Met the wifey at a random alcohol induced dare, and was almost sober.

Now I want you to finish your drink, have some water, go to bed and have a drink in the morning. Go out, and make it a mission to do something new and exciting that may be a future hobby, especially if its something where you will meet new people. Keep doing that untill you meet someone who will keep you from cutting yourself again. That's what I did.

Took me six years, but two years ago it all stopped.

user, I hope you find it sooner than I did, because I want you to be healthy and at least half as happy (if not more than millions) than I am at the moment with my life.

Cut off all your bodyhair
Also im drinking seagrams 7 crown wtf else?

Rr

Vodka and cheap shitty gin where's its at

I'm really stubborn but thanks for the effort mate, Re-roll for dubs, glad you made it mate.

Stubbornness won't do shit for you if you dont have principals, user. What are your principals?
Also reroll for shaving yourself bare. I cant stand clear liquor. Leaves me with a hangover 90% of the time. Dark liquor is kind to me

The center of your back.

I wanted to join the army, got rejected, Only thing that'll sate my bloodlust, Graded P8 won't be accepted beacuse of "history with eczma" which is bullshit, If there was a waiting period i'd wait but there isn't.
My other principals are to not murder someone i walk past
>inb4 edgelord

Have you considered therapy, user? Humans are really good at convincing ourselves we've got shit sorted out when we dont. Not every therapist can help but someone might.
I'd also suggest rigorous exercise. Whsts your daily routine like OP?
Rolling for you to clip your toe and fingernails

Reroll

So close

Close Sup Forumsrother

Yeah tried therapy, Tried to spill my "feelings" to two different doctors they pretty much both said "it'll pass" and reffered me to some shitty talk talk phone service for edgy teens.

I do 3 days muscle training at gym push/pull/legs
And 2 days cardio/One day HIIT cardo so i don't sit on my ass all day nor do i eat only junk food
Appriciate the concern Sup Forumsro

Someone roll fucking trips already

This fäggöt back here

Seagrams 7 is a totally under rated drink. Super cheap and great to find at auctions for a franction of the price.

I have got to agree with this dude. You've got to steel yourself to make a change. It can come from the weirdest places. I now only occasionally visit this board, but you got to start somewhere. After getting through a toxic relationship with my ex and myself did I find myself receptable for a true me and clearer idea what I wanted out of life.

So go shave youself off all your hair and get ready for a better life than yesterday, beauce you know there is alway at least one other sad fuck like you who cares. Also have a whisky on me. An old Johnnie Walker, a Cadenhead or if you are lucky enough to get some White Horse, then have one on me and know this, I got some of your weight here

you got this bro, just shave all your hair and love youself user, Imma head to bed, but I wish you all the best.

Rolling for a right shoulder blade

Try therapy again as an adult and try not to fight it. Therapists diagnose teens much differently than adults. You aren't your worst urges, user. Everything can be dealt with with time and conditioning, but you have to tell yourself you want to change first.
Shave yourself, save yourself

I got pretty drunk last night on just super cheap vodka.

>why you haven't KILLED YOURSELF

Honestly I dont even have a good reason. I've been much more seriously considering it recently but I really dont know how I would do it.

Dont drink in the morning... smh

Shave hairless

Roll

Roll8n

Reroll

Apparently hooking up a tube to a car exhaust is a great way of doing it.

>someone roll trips i've already carved up my back to look like angel wings deliver Sup Forums pls

Satan plz

777 get

Fuk

Rr

Ggg

Just the forearm thanks.

eyeball

Hair, live

Cut off your eyebrows

Reroll

Rr

Rree

Pinky toe

I just bawled my eyes out but feel better
come on you fucking cunt faggots make me Sup Forumsleed i want to feel the endorphines
ROLL A FUCKING TRIPS CUNTS

Shave yourself

BECOME HAIRLESS

NAO!!

>mfw keep missing trips
user figure out what body part to dismember yourself im out

Quads for shaving yourself bald

Roll

Rr

OH SHIT
user, better lube up that razor

Cut off your thumb

Four loko and regret. 4 years sober and fell off the wagon

The quads have spoken.. it's such a shame i didn't get accepted into the army i would've shaved my head happily to serve my army..

Pic soon guys, Thanks for the responses.