Anti-gun "Men"

>youtube.com/watch?v=LBtWosxIqJE

This is what's wrong with society. We are grooming our youth to be so afraid of guns that they grow up without being around them, and then strive to legislate them out of the hands of real men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its buzz eed what did you expect

>Be American
>Get shot
>Be European
>Don't get shot
Explain this

>Be American
>Be able to defend yourself from the foreign hordes

>Be British
>Become a minority in London

/thread

>be White American
>be a minority in every city

Not an argument

The good thing about people having guns that thats its extremely physically dangerous to try to take them away from people.

A lot of americans are literally willing to die if you try to come take them. You dont want to go to someones house looking for their shit if theyre willing to die. Because you will die too

What? Most cities in the north are white. The only cities off the top of my head that I know are nigger infested are Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore.

>in the north

You're a slow one, aren't you?

>Living in the south
Nothing but coalburners and hot as shit weather down there my family.

Forgot that they're two different countries
I'm not American so you can find someone else to have your North/south divide meme argument with

Also it seems to me that although the south maybe full of niggers, it's not planet of the apes tier like D.C and plus the south is still more traditional than the north

This. True whites don't live in the South. Aussies ain't white either

/thread

Yeah the deep south sure did a good job of protecting themselves from the minority takeover with their fucking arsenal of firearms.

Guns don't mean shit if the people can't man up, it just looks even more pathetic then. At least yurocucks have the excuse that it is illegal.

>Be European
>have suicide bombings and terrorist attacks without the ability to save yourself from them because muh nannystate will protect me :^)

>the one with the glasses that's currently speaking is using overly feminine mannerisms

Of course she's scared of a gun. Guns are loud, and shoot people!!! DDD:

>Be Norwegian

again with the fish mouth

Do you have a positive outlook for your country? If so, the delusion is real. Good luck Mr. Bong.

>Be Euro
>Get bombed
>"thank gooness we dont have guns or else wed have been shot"

the north forced that on the south during reconstruction

>It was da North man keepin us down
Nah you were slave fucking coal burners to begin with

Not liking guns =/= want anyone to be forcefully restricted from possessing them.

I hate shooting - so fucking loud.

At least the one with the short hair took away from the experience that the whole situation is more complicated than he previously thought.
Shooting guns got this dumb cuck to reevaluate his views. That's good enough for me.

No, do you?
If so then
>63%

>The south is more traditional
>"I'm not American"
How the hell would you know? The people of the south are trashy, that is why they fuck niggers. Foreigners always have this conception that Southerners are close minded idiots, when in reality the women down there are complete whores who fuck niggers and Mexicans like it is was their purpose in life. The North is the only place for white people.

Keep deepthroating those "asian" cocks. I'm sure they'll behead you last if you give your all.

>We're training our sons to be afraid of guns
Not all of us familia

>Have based heroic warrior of the North remove marxist degenerates

I casually mentioned that I wanted a gun at work the other day, and I swear the look the guy I was talking to (a gay by the way) gave me was though I had three heads.

Also
>Applicants must prove ‘good reason’ for ownership of the firearm applied for, and the Garda must be satisfied that the applicant can be permitted to possess, use and carry the firearms ‘without danger to the public safety or security or the peace.
And no, self-defence is not a "good reason".

>All those commie rifles
Are you also training your son to be a faggot?

>not wearing good hearing protection or using suppressed firearms.

You feel the loudness on your fucking skin. It's irritating.

Is removing kebab a good reason?

>not shooting suppressed firearms

Canada seems alright

>not growing up around guns is bad
???

Hardly anyone does. Have you ever even been to a range?

How do you know?

We don't live in the 1400s anymore, globalism is a thing

>Be European
>Have eight people kill a hundred.

>Be European
>Get stabbed, burned, bludgeoned with a rock, and then raped

>totally low crime r8 m8

Alright, last post on this cancer thread

>How do you know?
Because I have lived in the south pretty much all of my childhood, the second I had a chance I moved to Jew York. You don't know shit about the states.

>North
>Best Place for Whites
>North has Baltimore
>Baltimore hung tranny flag

North confirmed for cuck-tier. FLORIDA FAG HERE, FUCK EVERY STATE ABOVE VIRGINIA.Midwest states are cool, but northeast can suck a dick. I visited Boston once and everyone there was an inbred alcoholic who wanted to fight you for absolutely nothing.

these sure are some home grown beta americlap faggotsright there, glad to know i will never ever meet one like them, because here we do not grow faggots with food.

the fuck are you people eating out there?

I lied

I never claimed to be an expert.
God you're so fucking dense it's unreal

i'm not even kidding, you people get tainted at birth with all kinds of poison, you grow up eating it, and you wounder why you are such faggotsm you know what?
america needs a gay black transgender female president, problem solved
everybody happy

There's only two "commie rifles" in that image, you noguns queer.

I legitimately don't understand how you can be a White male and be a "liberal"

I'm not gonna watch that fucking video but these dudes are faggots

Just live your life, you don't have to save the world, you don't have to be everybody's friend, you don't have to be "one of the good ones"

And you're not, by the way

The people who these people want them to think they're "one of the good ones," they don't think that, lol, they hate you, and so does everyone else

Well, the fact that there's a nazi rifle and an rifle / pistol that killed Irish commies, I think it evens out

Post your collection. I detect nogunz

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

>be cuck
>hear gunfire
>self preservation goes out the window

>Florida
Opinion discarded, Florida is a gigantic shithole