New trap (faggot) thread

new trap (faggot) thread

Ugly autist, kys

howdy

I'll pay 100$ using paypal to the trap that delivers the hottest selfie + timestamp in this thread :)

She's so fucking cute

The "nobody will ever love me" schtick worked last thread for replies. You should do it again.

its not really a schtick, maybe because i end up saying it a lot makes it seem that way. i havent been hugged in yearsc i know im too much of an actual.burden to be loved. i post pictures here because i have no self-esteem and try to make myself feel better but its not like im actually lovable

no need to call them out, everyone already knows what they're doing

just move on user, it's not worth staying

Any cute Florida traps?

Is it true your 16? I saw you post nudes once.

Hey I know that you will find the big one who will love you till the end. So don't be sad and shit.

That body cute

Hello cutie how about you show off your booty?

ever think that maybe you have more deep rooted probs versus just being trans? doenst seem like transitioning is helping all that much with your mental health

Eh I'd hug you, you look pretty comfy

Jesus fuck I'm so tired of your depressing posts just kys already,
also you're underage get the fuck out you should've been banned by now

Is this actually you posting?post an ok sign so we know it's you

>new trap (faggot) thread

Take it to /trash/, faggot.

You look great in that dress but did you know everyone is more interested in what's beneath?

I wanna hold your hand and kiss you

youre beautiful and we definitely appreciate you posting here, and sharing your pics with us. ;)

I hear you're underaged so I'm not gonna proposition anything sexual, but we can hang out and cut together sometime if you want.

Fags spotted