How do you think these people will feel in ten years after the whole body modification hipster meme dies down...

How do you think these people will feel in ten years after the whole body modification hipster meme dies down? They've irreparably mutilated their bodies for the sake of a passing fad.

Other urls found in this thread:

tattoo.about.com/od/piercefaq/f/stretch_revert.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they will complain about how they can't get a good solid husband despite 1000 cocks and filth all over their bodies.

>How do you think these people will feel in ten years after the whole body modification hipster meme dies down?
Honestly I think it's just going to get way fucking worse.

they already have a few dozen orbiters ready to raise her child

I'm gonna laughat these fuckers when they all look like disgusting bums when they hit 40. Wait, they look like disgusting bums now O_O

It wont die down the way you modify your self to be "unique" will though

She'll get her stupid cuck husband to pay for the plastic surgery to put it right, or more likely

they will not settle for an orbiter at that point though

>body modification hipster meme

>dies down

like how plastic surgery has become less common as technology improves, right

wait

Suicide rates will increase.

'Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.'

I am sad for her father

Boomers don't feel bad about their fashion choices in the 60s. People tend to stay stuck with whatever was cool when they were in high school.

Millenials will be 70 years old with bones through their noses and indecipherable tats all over their skin, but still think they look awesome.

I have tattoos, two holes in my ears, and a high paying salary. Pro Shooper, you just have to pick the field that lets you look however you want.

>mfw it got lip injections and managed to look even worse
I will add this, though: the one good thing about all this transparent degeneracy is that it makes it so, so easy to tell who is and who's not worth spending time with just by a simple glance.

this tbqh

I expect suicide rates to be ridiculous in a couple years.

ffs, why do people get lip injections? They always end up looking fucking gross. This girl seems to be actually cute if she wasn't a christmas tree

please kill yourself right now for the sake of Sup Forums

In bongistan they will want it on the NHS because they are depressed. On the other hand laser tattoo removal could be a future business venture.

trade pussy for ear replacement

ten years? post happening you mean? i guess they will be soaps and lampshades

>holes in my ears
jesus fuck dude

no

you americans can stick your dick head in it and pretend youve got foreskin. call it the foreskin experience

But that would just look the same...

Doesn't the ear thing revert back to normal, or will it always be African?

I'm surprised people aren't afraid of accidentally ripping off their ear lobes.

except for the earholes, they close up quickly with nothing in there
learn a little before embarrassing yourself next time

This.

You think humans are going to stop at a few faggoty tattoos and piercings? They're already willing to mutilate their genitalia, wait until bionic limbs become a thing for people besides war veterans.

Whole new ballgame.

Guaranteed there will be people willing to cut off perfectly functional limbs.

She seems autistic. Just a small amount but enough to align piggy banks on a shelf from smallest to largest.

Well there is that woman who felt like she should be blind so she medically blinded herself, well a doctor did but it still proves a point. Also keep in mind that her chest isn't a tattoo, its scaring.

I saw a grandma wearing slippers and a dressing gown at the op shop the other day she had a swallow tattooed over half her face she was in her late 60s
I felt really bad for her

Friend's batshit crazy wife had the ear gauges when she thought she was a radical lesbian feminist in her 20s, only fix was to sew that shit back together, she now has a white scar line across each earlobe as a reminder of what a dipshit she was for thinking she'd want that shit later on in life.

She then proceeded to get a giant pair of gargoyle wings tattooed across her entire back just before her wedding day. Gonna look lovely when she's 60.

Not at all certain lmao
tattoo.about.com/od/piercefaq/f/stretch_revert.htm
Learn a little before embarrassing yourself next time.

Kek, that sounds terrible, my grampa always talks about a girl getting a dove tattooed on her breast, and by the time she's 60 it will be a pelican.

either you didn't read your own link or you didn't read the post you responded to
make sure you're right before posting a witty cartoon rebuttal

one thing i really don't get is how they expect to be taken seriously.
>''oh yeah, i intentionally stabbed my face with different needles for like no good reason other than i think it makes me look special but my opinion doesn't matter any less.''

>irreparably

not really. Tattoo removal costs more than tattoos. I'm ruse reverse body modification will cost enough too :D

this is a great question.
all i know is that chicks for some reason think lips are important.

Whether or not they heal is not at all certain and differs wildly depending on many variables. That's literally what was in my post. Are you illiterate or retarded?

They'll think back to all the great sex that they had and you didn't.

Yup
>that guy gave me herpies
>that was my first abortion
>he cheated on me
>he cheated on me again
>this one almost cost me my marriage
>this one almost cost me my job

>completely butchered appearance for life
>body dysmorphia in full swing
>looks back at her pre-mutilated high school photos and cries herself to sleep every night
>on the verge of crying in every video
>"B-b-b-but at least I got my cunt filled h-haha! T-totally worth it..."

I feel real bad about it. You're right guys. Thanks.

>How do you think these people will feel in ten years after the whole body modification hipster meme dies down?
I dunno but that's a fucking bitchin' idea for a coffee table photo / interview book.

>absolutely disgusting.jpg

Feels good not having any tattoos or body mods.

Imagine how so satisfying the feeling well be as time goes on and more and more of these freaks emerge.

she has a fucking pig on her belly

god, at some point in time she thought "Yeah, having a giant pig on my belly is a good idea. I want one"

>its scaring.

It must have been a traumatic injury

Most comite suicide because they have real problems, they are not sane people, its not just edginess

The help that people offer to this I'll people is just "cut your dick, become a female", but then they realize that the surgery do not turn them into women, just make a open wound that look like a vagina.

And they can only truly look like a 20 year old female for, well, a few years more at most. Then aging kicks in, and it sticks to biological boundaries.

Good example is Bailey Jay, the balding is getting really bad.

>meet an old friend who I havnt seen in years
>has all these ugly as fuck mis-matched tattoos dotted all over his body
>has a The Dude tattoo on his forearm

Jesus christ senpai

All those needles that entered her can't take out her dad's cock from her ass when she was twelve.

>The Dude tattoo

Like Jeffrey Lebowski?

She also has vag and nipple piercings kek

Yeah, that guy.

They won't care. They don't have much of a consciousness to begin with.

Haha, I like the movie, but that's just retarded, you should never get somebodies face tattooed on you.

Once you pop you can't stop.

I like the movie aswell user, but a character from the Big Lebowski as a tattoo? It just screams hipster trash imo.

a well paid orbiter is still better than beta cuck orbiter...

some women just need to spend a couple of years on the "free market", who wouldn't? Attention is a huge commodity, just look at advertising and commercials.

What is this orbiter shit?

I don't understand.

R
A
R
E

Can people really survive on graphic design on the US? Over here it's a "I'll ask my nephew, he knows a lot about computers" job.

I don't know but the most irresponsible person I've ever worked with not only had tattoos and into the whole hipster meme scene but that gross cunt had a kid too. She encourages her daughter to become gay because its cool and she keeps teaching her wrong words because its funny.