Make execution great again. Way to go Japs

Japanese death row inmates are not told their date of execution. They wake each day wondering if today may be their last day

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/watashitachi_no_shiawase_na_jikan/
youtube.com/watch?v=KoM3_OwYfcQ
readmanga.today/watashitachi-no-shiawase-na-jikan/1/all-pages
youtube.com/watch?v=BJp9nKaO7c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought this was how all death rows worked.

Really? Based Nippon.

Public executions would make executions great again.

>Wanting to become Saudi Arabia

mangafox.me/manga/watashitachi_no_shiawase_na_jikan/

Manga about it. Only 8 chapters. Have fun.

Nah it would be an America style exection.

Like being shot with a howitzer at 20 paces or force fed white castle sliders until you choke to death. None of that savage beheading and stoning shit.

I will never understand how Sup Forums has this quasi-libertarian thing going on but supports the state killing people.

Because some people deserve to die.

I liked how Nina went in the Americans - totally clueless, had hope of release, then a few seconds of crushing fear before it was over.

It's not a hard concept. Some people can't be rehabilitated and they are a huge drain the society.

Why do you support keeping repeat violent criminals alive?

>having a death penalty

Degenerate.
Barbaric.
Prehistoric.

Get it together Japan.

you put that much trust in the judicial system being 100% right?

Weak bait

Only an absolute beta would waste resources on some mass murderer to let them live in comfort without worrying about food or a place to rest their head.

Would there be a superb owl of gladiator like matches?

This was meant for limp dick over here

>talking with dad about politics
>conversation goes to the Death Penalty
>I disagree with lethal injection
>I think it is psychologically fucked up to be slowly and procedural strapped to a table and injected with something that slowly puts you to sleep
>knowing you'll never wake up a again
>that and the cost of doing it is way more than a .25 cent bullet to the hindbrain
>the bullet to the brain is quicker and painless
>Dad cuts me off
>"A fucking rope"
>"You can reuse a rope, son"
>I love my Dad

Yes dummy. I said repeat violent criminals. If you commit 3 violent crimes, on your third conviction there should be an instant unappealable death sentence.

There is no way someone is going to be convicted wrongly 3 times

We don't. That's why a guilty verdict requires the prosecution to prove their side of the case with no reasonable doubt.

Yes dummy. I said repeat violent criminals. If you commit 3 violent crimes, on your third conviction there should be an instant unappealable death sentence.

There is no way someone is going to be convicted wrongly 3 times

Also we live in the age of cameras. Let that sink in

Of course not. That's exactly why Death Row inmates are even more expensive than life inmates.

The appeals process and the appeals and appeals of appeals and appeals of appeals and appeals ends up delaying executions for decades.

If I knew without a shadow of a doubt someone was guilty, jump to the front of the line. Off with their head.

But I can't abide wrongfully executing an innocent. So it's kind of a necessary evil that gets exploited nonstop.

We should have a Running Man esqe show

>a caliphate calling others barbarian

t. Muhcuckmed

>Make execution great again.
"People" who are condemned to die should be immediately taken out back of the court house and hanged. The taxpayers don't deserve to have their hard earned money spent housing these degenerates.

Fuck you, faggot.

You're that type that always has to say "But he's still not at fault!" no matter how much evidence is provided you.

People should never care what limpdicked pussies like you think. You're not a "nu male." Because that would imply there's something male about you. No, you are the nu female. A hairy, tit-less, shrimp-dicked, useless eater that can't even breed.

>wanting to become north korea

Only because I would be arrested if I killed them myself

based

Your dad has a point, but I'd counter that the pneumatic air-spikes they use to put down cattle can be reused too.

So can industrial shredders.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoM3_OwYfcQ

Yep, i would choose rope or firing squad any day over lethal injection if it was my death.

Hanging, shooting and guillotine all seems equally humane desu. But firing squad/shooting seems inefficient logistically speaking since you either have to build intricate machine or have people do it and then give them psych aid for killing people etc.

Anyway if you have to have the death penalty i think the criminals should just get to choose between the chair, rope, guillotine, injection and bullet.

lol just like real life

kek at that reverse

Ropes also mean you don't have to worry about cleaning up splattered skulls. Might have to clean up piss & shit though.

Too gory. Hangings are good because they can be done in public.

No, I'm not denying responsibility of people when the evidence is overwhelming. But presumably youre aware thereve been cases of people being sentenced to death who were later found innocent

Based motherfuckers

Of course I am.

Doesn't mean we should get rid of the death penalty.

lol, at least you get to be a big man on here champ

why would you want public execution

A

so you don't trust the system to be 100% right. that's all I was asking

Hemlock in their breakfast.

>i think the criminals should just get to choose between the chair, rope, guillotine, injection and bullet.
I think the victims families should get to choose.

Sorry, its licensed, and not available.

>he doesnt know that death row inmates spend decades in prison regardless and the lethal injection is expensive as fuck

Ok lardo.

Too expensive and complicated. Nothing beats a rope, cheap and effective. Maybe bring back the chair, along with a dry sponge for those who deserve to suffer, such as islamic terrorists.

This

FUCKING

Sup Forums is one person confirmed

Show people that Thug-life has consequences.

What the fuck are yuou talking about I literally linked it for you

Or maybe he's wondering why you'd oppose the death penalty while wanting Sharia Law to take over Europe?

It seems as if most people support a strong line between "if you dont fuck up, do whatever, if you fuck up, oh boy its gonna be BAD" basically, libertarian if you're a civilized human being, authoritarian if you're a nigger

Rope
o
p
e

no

>pol
>libertarian
???

One like Brevik?

Nothing wrong with a public hanging or if not execution then a nice pillorying.

japan still hangs people

On the flight back to the US from Japan after serving a tour in yokuska I met an American who just got out of Japanese prison for 15 years on a unintended murder charge for killing some old lady while driving drunk. He was pretty wide eyed and completely broken. Sat next to him and helped him make an email as he had never seen the internet. Fish heads and rice every day, but the guards were very curious unless provoked. They made him attend classes ranging from math to morals, and when the prisoners were finally was released all the guards stood and clapped at the strides they had made. Yokuza respects the police there, they work together in a non formal kind of way. Sounds much better than the US correctional system where it's pretty much legal slavery because you represent $ signs to private holders.

Fucking limey cuck. The only death penalty you support is the one thats been imposed on your native culture

>getting rid of potential workforce

Just put them to work. Produce some shit, break some stones, whatever.

you pathetic cunt

ROPE

>honest citizens losing their jobs to death row subhumans
No thanks. Just hang the fuckers.

What's your fucking point?

>honest citizens doing some death row subhuman tier job
They need to reevaluate their life choices.

Or send them to the French Foreign Legion.

Yea, seems to be have a very strong effect in burger land...

bangers and mash

Getting rid of evil fuckers by honourable executions in the UK only increased the murder rate

works for me though...

sucks to be you.

I know Soviets and islamists worked like that.

>land of the free

readmanga.today/watashitachi-no-shiawase-na-jikan/1/all-pages

>using best korean methods

>comparing a guy who did a manslaughter to violent career criminals

What's wrong with you libs? This is like how you can't understand the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant

I'd hang them myself, but society gets upset these days.

>not using kissanime

dumb faggot

cast off your foolish ways

>inhumane
>not done

Get real.

I mean Japan uses gas chambers for their executions. That's pretty based.

Can't agree with you more, there are people who can be rehabilitated and those who can't. Death penalty for the second group.

execution is strange , if we still had it erdogan could use it to decimate all opposion against him, if there were no erdogan we could have killed insurgent kurds and made a better society.
Its hard to have a standing point whether it should be banned or not.

I'm no lib you dingbat and I'm not against capital punishment. Just a story on how Japs make an honest effort to make their own better.

Use Kissmanga or Mangapark to read online manga instead.

Both sites are 99% no watermarks, no forum faggotry or comments.

Also, you can read a chapter all in one page just by scrolling down on your browser.

Also, you do at least use adblockers like Ublock Origin, right?

Yeah, Japan should give convicted mass murderers posh prison cells, as they do in Norway.

keep a bucket under his feet

>I'm no lib
>I want to keep violent dangers to society alive, and I want to pay for it!

Pick one

Japanese Prisons are extremely clean and spacious.

Also, here is a French documentary with English subtitles about Japanese Prison and a French guy's experience in Japanese Prison due to him being caught selling drugs in Japan.

The biggest positive he said about Japanese Prison is that he always felt safe and never was in danger of being beaten up or raped.

Also, there are Sport Festival Days where you compete against fellow prisoners in athletic events.

Also, Japanese Prison food actually looks like Food and is the same food the Prison Staff eat.

Japanese Prison Food ain't like American Prison food that doesn't even resemble food at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJp9nKaO7c4

None of that changes the fact that Japan is executing its scum, while many other cucked Western nations don't even have life in prison.

I watched that movie for the first time when I was super stoned on some dank many, many years ago. That shit fucked with me for a while.

>Implying public execution is bad
Hate it or love it Nigel but it works wonders on putting fear into any potential criminal.

Japanese prisons should be the standard the rest of the world looks up to.
So naturally they are condemned by liberals and conservatives alike.