I would love to know how many of these faggots are going to be fired on Monday. If any of them are not NEETs...

I would love to know how many of these faggots are going to be fired on Monday. If any of them are not NEETs, which is doubtful. Just in case though… In case there are any employers on Sup Forums, I'll be posting pictures of them in this thread. Pictures with real clear view of their faces. Thank you to the alt right for posting this and giving me this idea. Keep posting more so that I can use them. Be sure and post these on Facebook, Twitter, and even Reddit if you have an account.

Bump this up there.

On the old Sup Forums, we'd be shopping random faces in these.

>attempting to bait /b into your political faggotry
people like you should kill themselves
go shill someplace else, or pay for a banner advertisement.

Guy has his shirt from work on, there...

im just an old man eating an ice cream cone :D

Soon

I think it's illegal to fire some one for their political/social beliefs. Ironically, that's called discrimination.

Being a white supremacist by default means that you openly want to discriminate against fellow employees thus gives you a reason to fire someone.

Shut up jew we don't fall for your tricks anymore

Guess the 'get em fired' tactic won't work on Antifa as none of those faggots have ever held a job

Fuck you wannabe Nazi pig faggot.

You are mistaken. Action or expression of beliefs that damages the company can be grounds for termination. You have the right to free speech -- nobody can stop you from saying hat you believe. But you are not free from all possible consequences; just legal consequences.

>even Reddit

>implying you're not from reddit

Godspeed OP.

0/10 piss poor troll and i suspect you are quite upset about your shitty life in america. Internet drama is ultimately unsatisfying and is no replacement for actually getting outside and socializing.

I know you think you're some kind of white knight for liberalism but no one even knows you exist. And that's what all of this is really about.

Good for them. Standing up to hateful bigotry from the left wing fatasses.

They're kind of cringe but at least they aren't fat fuck internet drama queens, samefagging a shitty troll thread lol

instead they are chinless virgins

this and all this.
All this resistance, that's how I know they're scared.
This is amazing

I still can't believe they used tiki torches smh lmao

soon

Get a job. Stop jacking off

How many years do you think you can keep your political crybaby bullshit up, op? Have you given up on life completely and have resigned yourself to life in moments basement with an overflowing cum jar?

I guess not wearing masks and waving communist flags makes them witto scardie babbies. Huh?

>being this autistic
guys,,, was this a Sup Forums gathering?

This is true but if people go after them then you're feeding the beast enjoy that shit. I'm white and a lot of what they say is true. So get over it. BLM no one went after them.

Oh nooo!!!! time to scream cringe because of another site semi-similar to the current site you use. Time to show how anti-reddit you are!!! Hurry up and post it before others. Who the fuck cares if you use Bing or Google, or even worse!!! BOTH! Please neck yourself.

Damn my company monitors Sup Forums all the time I'm screwed

You're fired.

ITT: Liberals who are dumb enough to believe these people will get fired instead of a promotion or at the very least a silent nod of approval.

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

I miss it too.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

2 have already been fired you inbred sister fucker

Walmart is going to need to replace these idiots

Yeah if they want to be taken seriously they really ought to avoid doing the heil.

So what are they saluting exactly ?

I'll bet you've got nothing but your worthless word to back that claim up, you trailer trash fatty

Keep radicalizing them, what could go wrong?

I'd fire any of my workers if they took part of the White Lives Matter bullshit.

If the companies get enough pressure hopefully all of them, kek.

It is easy to find these Alt-Right cucks... if they have a daddy uncle, they were probably there

Hey there. It looks like you are suffering from delusional thoughts. I suggest that you

A) Get psychiatric assistance

B) Off yourself

Manager for 6 years so far here,
i would fire any shitskin that worked for me but i never hire them in the first place, so my job is pretty chill.

You might actually be retarded

>any of my workers

Hahahahahahaha we all know all these posts come from the same one person who is a fat failure who thinks he's some kind of hero for liberalism. I've been calling you out for months you fucking faggot, you either don't reply or you reply with some anti trump image or one liner insult.

You're just a fat fuck in mommys basement,jacking off in a cum jar and posting these threads in hopes of getting someone to notice you

Are the bathrooms at your McDonald's clean at least ? Only reason I've gone in one for years was to shit

4 maybe 8 years of this, and i just sit and watch from Canada. kek

Not true at all. I've gotten at least two Alt-Righters fired by ratting them out to their places of business after linking them to racist shit they said.

So many Alt-Right morons who argue on Facebook, have their place of business listed in their profiles, yet go about saying the most racist shit around thinking they're somehow free from repercussions.

t. i wach cnn and i wanted hillary because they told me shes cool and she did not take any millions from saudi arabia,qatar and uae the bastions of free speech, womens rights and Christian rights...

All these overcompensating bigots, I hope they're glad to know they're a dying breed.. as pathetic in death as they were in life. goodnight alt right!

race war is coming but these things take time.........

found the nigger

GAME OF THRONES
VS
TWILIGHT FAGGOTS
who will win the battle of middle america?

You've called me out once... just now.

Sorry to burst your bubble Sup Forums

>Canada
Canacuck

>and i just sit
while getting raped by sandniggers

OP pls, take your political faggotry else where, no one is buying your bullshit. regardless of how much faggotry you spam /b with.

Sure that's why. You had to unload your 23,000 calories worth of Wendy's and Burger King into someone's shitter since daddy would beat you if you did it at home and he could find out his pony loving son is still killing himself with fast food.

Whatever makes you feel better, fat body

Angry little tards aren't you?

They're heroes. The war on snowflakes has begun.

Looks like the new Survivor tryouts are getting a lot of interest.

Nice copypasta you edgy preteen shitlord

No, that's an alt right group logo...forget which one.

They gave Manson parole ? And he alreafy found Sup Forums that's impressive

nigger/kike lover you are indeed!

not really, where i live 70% of the population is white, although i do come across the few asians and east indians but they are nice people for the most part and never bother me so i'm nice back to them.

some of those are regular trumptards who got honeypotted to a protest with neo-nazis.

Not fat either kid. Sorry. You should probably go to bed before your sister-mom punishes you.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO

BREAK

YOUR

SHITSKIN

NECK

WITH

A

NOOSE

!

funny that the whitest losers call others "snowflakes"

ga$ yourself kike

Wow, nothing gets past you huh? Everyone else has silently acknowledged it as pasta and felt no need to mention it but here your dumbass comes, announcing your verdict on the post as if everyone needs your enlightenment. How clever you must be! What a fucking dipshit lol.

road ardens