I need help, pot smokers

I need help, pot smokers.

I haven't smoked pot in years, but last night I got way too drunk and took a hit of weed. How long will this stay in my system? I get random drug tested.

Other urls found in this thread:

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
cleanu.de/en/fake-penis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 days, maybe

forever dude u gotta kill urself now b4 its too late

I'm 6'3" 320 pounds, if that helps. I just really need this job, and that would be my luck getting fired over something I never do.

That's what I'm hoping. Do those Dollar Tree tests do shit?

Thanks.

damn u a fat fuk tho, you gotta get ur fat pumped out cuz weed stuff stays longer in fat

Not long, one hit will probably be below the testing threshold anyway.

>canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

TLDR: minute levels of THC will stay in your system for weeks. These levels are below the testing threshold. People who smoke regularly will increment this residue to a detectable level. Drug testing catches the regular users and people who have just used, not the occasional users.

Drink a FUCK TON of water so you piss it all out, OP you should be fine in a few days

you have to furiously masturbate. THC levels go down with your jizz m8.

fatty fat fat. stays in yo system 24 days awweek.
unless you fat lard boy

Cool. I took two Xanax while drunk and got carried away.

Isn't it stored in fat?

depending on your metabolism (ie; you're healthy) about 72 hours.

outside about 5 days. if you're this paranoid about 1 or 2 hits you should just not smoke pot.
i bet you'll pass if you're hung over from alcohol though, right?

the irony.

I put your comment through Google Translate and I'm still confused.

>Do those Dollar Tree tests do shit?

Nope.

It's random, so I have no idea when it will even be. I'm just curious when I can stop worrying about it.

Depends on your system and tolerance really. If it was enough to get you baked, the usual time period is a month. The key is your weight, since it stays in your fat. If you're skinny and it didn't even get you baked, you'll probably be fine in a few days. If you're fat and you felt it, it'll definetely be longer. Either way, drink as much water as you can, don't eat fat or carbs, and do a lot of cardio every day. I found running a lot helps get it out of your system faster.

CHECKEM

I'm fat, and felt it for sure. Guess I'm doomed.

fucking quads man jesus

checkd

>Isn't it stored in fat?
yes, but not in large enough concentrations to be able to distinguish it from the metabolites of other cannabinoids, such as hops, tomatoes, and a few other things you probably consume on a nearly daily basis.

24 hours tops if it's just one hit

There is a chemical called THB that comes from smoking pot, it can stay in your system for weeks. THC can stay for a few days, depending on how heavy of a smoker you are.

If they find THB you should be good.
THC means you're currently high, or have smoked recently.

Well then you have two options.
1. Go on a serious diet and spend all your free time doing cardio, as well as pray the random test doesn't hit soon.
2. Buy pic related. You'll need to know you have the test a few hours ahead to let it run through your system, so thats risky. I also hear that some tests can still find it even if you use something you mask it.

I'd actually do both. Eat nothing but salad and run, but also get some stinger in case you do manage to find out about the test in time. I was in a similar situation, and I managed to get it all out just in time.

Okay, so I'll probably be safe. I've only been there a month, so drug testing me already would seem weird, but who knows.

Getting high while hung over is literally a life saver holy fuck

36 hours or less. If you really havent smoked in years and only had a small amount.

You're good OP

since we're talking about weed, can anyone help i wanna build homemade bong but how do i make it air tight and how do i make the bowlpiece pls halp

I get super bad anxiety when I smoke. After shooters all night and two Xanax, I just wasn't thinking. I haven't smoked for a few years before that.

I remember a friend telling me it could last up to 2 months in your hair or something.

Quit being an underage fag and stay in school

mann you took a whole hit of marijuanas? that's bad you might be adickted for life. you might as well just sign up for welfair and get your kids on free skewl lunch. rip in piece ur lyfe

pls

Checked. Also exercise and drink water alot. Thatll help with flushing it out.

Arizona iced tea bottle, piece of hose, and something from the shed, like a weird connecter for a pipe OR cut out a piece from a soda can and scrape all the colouring/label off (if inhaled can be very bad) and make it into a cone piece. Don't be a derro cunt later in life.

thanks user

:^) worked for me when I was younger.

I work at a rehab center, when we test, we test hair. It'll go back at least 90 days, maybe more. The cheapie, piss in the cup, dipstick method, varies, depending on frequency of use. Rare use, like yours, may clear in about 10-14 days. Frequent, heavy users can show solid positives for 6 months or more. If they send the sample to a real lab, they can do more sensitive testing. It will even show anything you use to adulterate the sample. A gas chromatograph shows everything.

This scares me

Wow, thank you.

>It will even show anything you use to adulterate the sample.
how about water

1-4 days at very most

Couple months. Maybe less if you drink cranberry juice and take cranberry pills. Just buy some official piss tests online and test yourself every week. Your hair is another story. If your company is wealthy enough to afford hair folical tests then you are fucked for a year or so.

You should buy a fake limp dick with fake urine
cleanu.de/en/fake-penis/