Will we get a movie about the heroin epidemic like we did with the Crack Epidemic?

Will we get a movie about the heroin epidemic like we did with the Crack Epidemic?

>trump supporters are all the underage children of retarded drug addicts
sounds about right

Oh yea, its dead on.

Absolutely savage

yeah its called 'the panic in needle park'

ROASTED

>Trump supporters are orphaned by liberal policies that leaves it's victims dead or close enough too be considered dead

Sounds about right.

What's the context behind this picture? I feel like the memes have passed me by

>white trash living in ohio
>not trump supporters
pick one

>w-wahh it's not my fault I don't know how to use a phone and call CPS

Just like its not your fault that you cant get a gf, right

Spot on

>working class whites

funnily enough, statistically they likely were trump supporters. relly mad me think.....

Sometimes you just want to drive high.

>trump supporters are the children of retarded leftist drug addicts and are fed up with their parents generation running the country into the ground
Yes

>Having a phone
>Implying your parents didn't sell it to buy drugs

>trump supporters are genetic defect problem children who were born with heroin surrounding their body in utero

kek, poor little crack babies

>implying you can't just go to a circle k/conoco and ask to use the phone behind the counter
>implying you cant just call 911 for free
>implying you cant just go "hey mister" to literally any cop passing by

Yes its always everyone elses fault and it's always a hopeless situation for you (and only you), how sad

Heroin is taking over white America. Cops are fidning people just passed out all over and you have to step over junkies.
Doctors and big pharma doled out painkillers like candy until the DEA stepped in and now we have millions and millions of middle class heroin addicts. I got a ps4 for 50 from a guy needing a fix

bravo

shill please

>Thinking a kid in a booster seat knows how to use a phone
Ahahahaha I bet you think 6 year olds can decide that their penis is a feminine penis too?

Trump supporters BTFO

where's the pony shit and the anime figurines?

I'm a Trump supporter and this is true

first post best post lmao

>When you see your parents watching a story on the news, then you come back to your computer and start seeing memes of it on the internet.

I love you internet.