youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ymd-OCucs
youtube.com/watch?v=16zJJn_Kpoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This just isn't on mate
Someone make another new

neck yourself

shan't be posting in a yank thread

The absolute state of /Brit/!

Everyone back the way you came, this yank and his shit early threads can fuck off

hey i don't want to either, but what choice do we have?

it's not real autism hours yet

She played the fiddle in an Irish band
But she fell in love with an English man

i'm a girl

poofs

post fanny AND bum

that's cool with us, /brit/ is an equal opportunities general

get on your knees and service me

I miss when the janitor payed attention to us.

Hate these threads

L-LatAm is cute desu

Napoleon was actually short. He was 5'8 and didn't have the malnutrition that was to blame for the low height average of Corsica and France. He would be short today in Corsica, France, and the UK.

tennis court IS the goat lorde song

youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ymd-OCucs

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

unironically think lifting has made me shorter

i used to be 6'2" but now i barely scrape 6'1"

staying sober is the king of states to be in

*gets schwifty*

WHOOP WHOOP
that's the sound of the janny
WHOOP WHOOP
that's the sound of the beast

I have a manlet height but don't look like one. Manlets are short-stature adults with mannish proportions and features. I'm 5'8 but so scrawny and boyish that I look like a regular child and not a short adult.

yeah compounds like overheads actually make you shoulder by compressing your spine. fucking manlet lmao

good morning

a middle aged indian businessman drove past me and threw an empty coke can at my head while calling me a cunt today

they're learning

integration is a wonderful thing

if he was a real aussie it would be a vb can

do you think spanish will become the lingua franca once mexicans take over america or will they have run the country into the ground by that point?

ahhh hmm, looks like tempers have cooled and you're all posting in my thread after all.

baby steps
the next generations will all speak English as their first language imo

Ah yes /brit/, a hive of scum and villainy. Perhaps one of the most inhuman countries ever known to the world. We best be on our guard, trouble is afoot here. *traverses the thread carefully*

state of you that this is the highlight of your life

THAIRAD

draw your own pepes

thairad!

>That time everyone pierced their ears in primary
What was the gayest fad you remember from your school?

That never happened to me, homo

when we cut a slit into our eyebrows

when we all sucked each other off during naptime in kindergarten haha

lad I sat next to in english got his ear pierced on a bus with a safety pin
at secondary not primary

not a fad but at year 5 camp our cabin made up this gay as fuck game that ended up with basically everyone's cocks out

>TFW when no bf to spunk on your face and call you a faggot

>he got camp molested

Been almost two years since I've seen a pair of naked tits IRL

during my year 5 camp one of my mates teabagged another kid because he fell asleep way too early

in your dreams. there was no touching

>those late night chats with the lads at intermediate school camps
wish I could go back

that's probably not far from how it started actually
i remember my bunkmate was trying to sleep while everyone was fucking around

in year 5 we went skiing in the alps and my nd my mate found a small feather and we decided to put it in the bed of a nerd we shared a room with then we told everyone he had sex with a pigeon hahahahaha the nerd started crying because he was embarassed

fuck off chad

le bantre

sounds like you all went on degenerate camps

my grade 5 camp was comfy. Went to a nice resort style place and each room had its own bathroom

Primary school camps were leagues better than fucking high school camps. Those were shitty. In year 10 I had a 24 hour solo where they sent you off alone for 24 hours. Something hit my tent in the middle of the night and scared the LIVING FUCK out of me

shitting and pissing at this

>I've seen a pair of naked tits
Jog on normie

year 11 camp got cancelled because of the fucking earthquake

Kek, i went skiing with school too, i wanked in a lads bed and when he lied in my cum i slapped him in the face with my boxers

Don't worry mate, just look down

>being afraid of a bit of dirtshuffle

we didn't have camp past year 10 which was great because i hated them and got in trouble for not going

Everyone here under 25 needs to fuck off RIGHT NOW

Everyone here under 35 needs to fuck off RIGHT NOW

Lorde is such a breath of fresh air. It's nice hearing a pop artist that doesn't have their head shoved up their own ass.

what the fuck are all these camps you guys got to go on

excellent post
TERRIBLE post

/brit/ changes drastically from 2am to 11am(brit time)

local brits go to bed around midnight with a few lingering late into the late and then yanks take over for a few hours, then aussies/kiwis(like right now), and then brits begin waking up again

and of course there's always thailad who i'm sure can vouch for what i'm saying

1 every year from grade 3 to grade 10 for me

Do americans really slather mayonnaise all over their sandwiches? Why do americans do this?

yea dont understand it too, we had class trips to different places but never "camps"

um that's a burger sweaty

I can vouch for what you're saying

during the same camp as the teabagging incident a qt had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance because the instructor forgot to move the ladder they use to strap people onto the zipline, she smacked straight into it halfway down
>tfw didnt get to go to canberra in y6 because the school was too cheap

classic choon

youtube.com/watch?v=16zJJn_Kpoo

>Mfw put mayo on my hot dog

big fan of aussie prime time

got lost in the woods during a class trip once
wasnt really funny

spent about 3 months of my life outside the south island
bit depressing

they're annual week long camps. every school has em
those summer camps in your movies are probably to make up for the fact you don't

are those vegetables?

only thing I remember from school camps was going to some shithole bush reserve place near cooma and learning how to make damper with some abo in a cowboy hat they imported from the territory

haha get a load of losty louis over here

Where are you louis? Nobody knows! hahahhaha

just noticed how similar norn island is to norn ireland

Only good camp was to the Southern Alps
got to look at glaciers and shit

we have summer camps but not school camps

i wouldn't have spent much longer outside brizbin

Remember when I was on Cadets camp for school some madman radioed in 'broken arrow'

did anyone else have to do orienteering

got lost with 2 of the girls on my team and had the most sexual conversation I've experienced in all of my 21 years

when was the first real CAMP camp you guys went on? Like one that actually involved setting up and sleeping in tents.

Mine was in year 7. The place we went actually burned down a year later during the Black Saturday bush fires of 2009. It's really fucked actually because it burned down the week before students would have been going. Don't think the school ever did camps in february after that scare again.

I went there when I was 6, seemed like Tokyo or New York compared to anything in poo peeland

parents never gave enough of a shit about me to send me on any cool trips

or even feed or cloth me

i never did that, but i also didn't go year 9 or 10 camps so they might've done it then

yeah thats why i got lost in the woods. was with 1 girl though and it wasnt really interesting because she started getting anxious and scared once the sun started going down

Yeah a few times, except I was at an all-boys school haha

Only experience I had with a girl in all my highschool years was a reunion with a girl I had a crush on during primary. Brought her to the formal but she turned out to be a lesbian hahahahahahahaha

Had an option to spend the night at a camp in school when I was 11, but I never went because I feared I would wet the bed there.

battyboy

wish I did PE in year 12 & 13, they got to do an overnight ski trip in the mountains, slept in snow caves and all
Would've impressed the normies with my skiing abilities too