Choose your words carefully, big guy

>choose your words carefully, big guy

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
youtu.be/x8WA_q2Pau0
xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Million-Dollar-Extreme-Presents:-World-Peace/5540634352627046112/758539331657/Not-Everyone-Thinks-You-re-a-Hero/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
vid.me/oz0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are people who exist who found this funny

this dude is so ugly it borders on uncanny valley

worst episode so far

The gym sketch was good

who is this acrtress i want to fuck her face so bad

Is this the new thing to post daily after that one where he was dressed as a transvestite?

It doesn't seem to keep the girls away.

He is repulsive, and yet I can't look away.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

this expression is a perfect mix of feigned offendedness and bemused detachment

drunk people shouldn't fuck around near glass tables.

I know you think this sketch is just this hot little package, but it's got an associate's degree. It's educated.

wtf I hate Sam now

HEY. QUIET WITH THAT

>Trips his wife and slaps her as she falls.
Outfuckingskilled

pretty good episode i like it

>man see's something wrong
>he tries to address it
>the person in power(homeowner/brother) assures the man nothing is wrong
>the man pushes, but ultimately gives in
>it is easier for him to keep things as they are instead of fight for what he knows is right

MAGA

She was pretty hot anyone know her name? I tried googling the actresses in the credits but they all come up empty except some older lady.

These first two sketches were amazing

I don't care if we all already saw the first one months ago, its still hilarious

What kind of fucking level is Sam operating on? This is worse than 4D chess.

This man is hideous! Why does he have a show?

Link?

This sketch was the best of the episode imo

oy, it's so true. Get this man off of talmudvision NOW.

I don't get this at all
He is not ugly

youtu.be/x8WA_q2Pau0

interesting interpretation. the "bros before hoes" thing still feels right to me but I can see that being possible.

They fucked up the color correction in that skit for no reason since the sneak peek

cop killer is on the xfinity upload of this episode

xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Million-Dollar-Extreme-Presents:-World-Peace/5540634352627046112/758539331657/Not-Everyone-Thinks-You-re-a-Hero/videos

RIP IT

It was a decent song.

His face is literally too small
For his face

This hits me so fucking hard, man.

Charls is a great actor. His expressions are capable of conveying so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM

I know right but he still gets women.

His face is like a 3/10 but his confidence gets him laid. There should be no excuses from anyone who hasn't been laid if this guy can get pussy

Was under the impression this was a fan job not an actual officially edited, Comcast xfinity streaming sourced episode.

Oh shit, yeah it is sorry. I'm not American, had no idea what xfinity was

for you

It's most likely the exact same

snake eyes

currently uploading, the screaming is audible and so is charles during the song.

You got a five and a one

Hell yeah.

That was amazing.

best episode so far

That was my first thought but it seemed to literal since they were actual brothers

Working on a webm of the Zuckerberg blood burst.

It's probably pretty similar considering the fan obviously used the clear visual indications (John Maus' mouth movements which clearly show him singing segments of Cop Killer).

Still would rather see the "OFFICIAL CUT".

>You got a five and a one...
>Hell yeah...

Fucking awesome. Is it 1080p by any chance?

I only ever got the 1080p of the first ("fifth") episode. Wish I had it for every other one. The editing and direction merit it in a lot of scenes.

sam is handsome when they slather him in foundation and eyeliner like this

sometimes the show is pretty straightforward. like in episode 4 (?) with the mom that just got pregnant to get money from daddy government then didn't give a fuck about the kid.

I lold at this line guess I'm plebbit

he didn't just slap her head he broke the glass in her face as she was falling. pretty brutal

>I dindu nuffin

What did he mean by this?

based

Sam is beautiful

Anyone else here digging the show but can't stand the fanbase?

He said:

>please, Sup Forums, like my show. I use your memes, see?

you are the fanbase and yeah I can't stand you

Any subtitles for this? My hearing is shit.

Uhm, no... ?

I agree

The BTN 1080p releases should have soft-coded subtitles but good luck getting them.

Any updates on this? ETA?

almost 65%

vid.me/oz0c

It is called meme-signaling and hacks like Sam Hyde deploy it to build a fan base.

>vid.me/oz0c
nICE 1080P THANKS

wHAT IS THIS?

>The BTN 1080p releases should have soft-coded subtitles but good luck getting them.

Thanks for the tip, I'm currently downloading the first episode to check.

You should download the 1080p of all the episodes and upload them to mega and share them in every MDE thread you come across, m8.

this right here

this

>that outro with Cop Killer and the screams

beautiful

so how come they couldn't use cop killer in the broadcast version? Why would adult swim want that censored..? It seems a little tame by comparison to a lot of other stuff they air

To Go To Bed Forever

the ones with dicks, at least

too soon after dallas most likely

its pathetic how the sam hyde alt-rightists force themselves to watch this unfunny show and pretend to like it

When will the boys get Aphex Twin on the show? He posted a MDE video in his soundcloud once

Do you think that Sam cuts himself?

FUCK YES PLEASE.

stretchmarks from being a fat fuck

I'm a registered democrat and I watch both world peace and eric Andre every week

sam's into some dark kinky shit

Thats good you are one of the cucks he will help mold into a respectable white man

Why did he say snake eyes?

Snake eyes (two 1's) is a winning roll in some game, Craps I believe

I literally don't understand 90% of this show and I haven't laughed at a single thing in it.

I do think that the last sketch in the last show was kino though. I don't understand it but I've been enjoying reading peoples interpretations of it at least.

But really, Sam's not funny and I think people are just supporting it hoping that more redpills are dropped. But it'll fly over most peoples heads because it's not direct like satire.

yeah but he was supposed to roll a 7? So why say Snake eyes?
... Then when he says you rolled a 6, he goes, "Hell Yeah."

I guess I don't understand that whole skit.

I laughed on the girl breaking up with guys sketch when the last guy immediately drove his car into her house.

the guy is delusional and refuses to accept the fucked up situation hes in

He's like Charles Manson, no one can tell him he's in jail and he's fucked.

He's joking about the situation and defiantly refusing to show emotional investment in his apparent interests. It's a Camusian thing.

TICK TICK BOOM

He would never be... what they made him to be.

Comic actor who is moderately famous gets laid, why can't you? Do you realize youre an autistic cunt or is this just me letting you know now?

He's 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse, being confident is just a bonus.

>there are reddit libcucks who don't

Because he's uglier than most people here but gets pussy?
Its inspiring

He's not built like a brick shithouse he's just not skinny

"You rolled a 5 and a 1"

The result is predetermined - he's holding the dice in a way that looks like it's a 5 and a 1, which is the result, but it's really a 5 and a 2 because his finger is blocking the other dot on the top die.

It's really a 5 and a 2. He thinks it's snake eyes, indicating he's not even looking. Indicating that the officer could literally be lying to him about the result and he wouldn't know. Because he's not looking. And he did lie - he got a 5 and a 2. So he got a 7

Am I off track or does someone get what I'm saying

We're standing by while we let the predetermined result come to fruition due to us literally not even looking at the outcome and thinking it's snake eyes, our ignorant goal which results in a loss, when we really should be aiming for 7.

There are so many human choices like that. 99% of movies dont have them. They always have these faggot things instead. That is why its nice to see something different.

There's only 1080p for the first 3