>receding hairline bond

No thanks.

Connery by far, it's not even close.

That's how Fleming wanted him.

receding hairline = higher testosterone

Therefore it's better.

Connery

Dalton, no contest

I haven't seen any Bond films since I was a kid and didn't know what was happening. What's a good one to start with now that I'm an adult and smart as fuck?

Rassilon

> adult and smart
You're on Sup Forums. So either you're underage or dumb.

I feel like Connery is the only bond who is universally liked to at least some degree. Saying any other is your favourite around here will get you laughed at for one reason or another.

>Craig or Brosnan means you're a milennial
>Lazenby means you're a contrarian hipster
>any other means you have shit taste

Dalton
Brosnan
Connery
Craig
Lazenby
Moore

That's the patrician's ranking

Fuck off dad, Connery is shit.

I love Connery, Dalton and Brosnan equally for different reasons. There's no way I could choose a favorite of the three

I can say my least favorite is Craig

Watch from the beginning. I rewatched Dr. No last night expecting a two hour long movie from 1962 to bore me to sleep but it was actually a very compelling action film. And it only escalates from there as the budgets get higher and the movies get more ambitious.

There are 24 Bond films and watching them all is a huge undertaking, but it's worth it. Even the shit ones like Moonraker are fun for so bad it's good appeal. Plus you will get to make an informed decision when you decide your favourite Bond.

this is my bond

Dr. No is basically the litmus test for whether or not you'll enjoy the Bond style and formula. If you don't like it, you probably won't like any of the others except maybe the Daniel Craig shitfests

I've gotten used to craig, but I was pretty disappointed when he was picked. I mean just look at him next to all the those real Bonds. Shit tier hair. Looks like a fucking chav in a suit.

Actually, hell yes. Fuck everyone else. This man deserves it. Look at his fucking face for christ's sake

just look at him goddammit

I sat down and watched every Bond film, in order, over the course of about 2 months. There's something to remember in all of them, for sure, but a lot of the plots are forgettable. Maybe it's a villain, maybe it's a Bond girl, maybe it's a song, maybe it's a few action scenes, maybe it's a few good lines. You'll find something in every Bond movie to admire.

But goddamn if some of those plots don't bleed together. They are formulaic. Bad guy attacks or steals something in the cold open. Or Bond is in the midst of a job. Then Bond is told his mission, which is to go somewhere exotic and stop something or recover something. He goes, finds some hot chick who wants his dick and some shadowy bad dude who is behind it all. Bond investigates for a while and you can tune that shit out. Then there are a couple action set pieces, many of which involve A+ Hollywood stunt work for their time. In the finale Bond figures it all out, announcing the plot to the audience since you were only half paying attention anyway, and manages to prevent whatever it was he was sent there to stop in the first place. Then he smashes some Bond girl box and we roll credits.

If that doesn't sound like a good time, then Bond movies may not be for you (not you specifically, since you've seen them all, but others). I had a blast, even if the individual details of about half of the movies are a little fuzzy. I really tuned out during most of the Roger Moore ones.

craig.

No, he doesn't get to be Roland AND Bond, fuck that shit. This is coming from someone who likes him by the way.

Fuck off, son. Your taste is shit.
Not that the others didn't bring something to the role, but Connery established the character and set the bar.

brosnan

Patrician: Dalton
Pleb: Brosnan
Contrarian: Moore

No. Receding hairline means shit genes and hair that can't handle testosterone.

based

>violence, depression and rage = higher testosterone

>Therefore it's better

Roger Moore. I acknowledge that Connery is the one true Bond, but there'll never be another one with the charming campness that Moore had. Everyone after him was humourless, especially Craig.
youtube.com/watch?v=CxwdlWwuEPE

if your answer isnt Connery, you're wrong

>craig
>bond

Autism

Dalton

Connery was total shit in diamonds are forever, it ruined his good record

Connery's misogynistic behavior in those movies makes his turn as Bond very problematic.

It may have been acceptable for his time, but it's cringeworthy nowadays.