3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=9yZycTxjoIQ

Previous thread: News:

>Cyborg reacts to Holm vs GDR
mmamania.com/2017/2/12/14591158/ufc-cris-cyborg-reacts-holm-de-randamie-ufc-208-fight-expected-winner-delay-fighting-her-mma

>Holm wants rematch
mmamania.com/2017/2/12/14590972/ufc-holly-holm-calls-for-germaine-de-randamie-championship-rematch-after-loss-ufc-208-mma

>200-fight veteran Ahmet Kayretli hopes to punch his ticket to UFC, and eventually a title, with weekend win
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/200-fight-veteran-ahmet-kayretli-hopes-to-punch-his-ticket-to-ufc-and-eventually-a-title-with-weekend-win

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/830921203548377091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cheeto fingered coral springs nerd is no doubt clamoring to be first ITT

REAL THREAD

THANK YOU OP

>p-p-please use my thread guise

What's wrong with you?

you're both as bad as each other

this is the real thread, i'm afraid you're mistaken

not him, but why encourage early shit threads?

Whittaker will be champ by 2018

I'm not the spergOP but it's pathetic when the spergs who claim the OP doesn't matter are always the ones clamoring to make early threads.

Fuck Holly Holm and her crybabby ass fans

Hi Edmond lol

>tfw you realize you have to fight Cyborg next

I wanna see Cyborg end the Megan Anderson meme first.

>coral springs

Kinda salty I walked away from my computer after getting the other thread.

Didn't realize someone made a second.

Live and learn.

What would your nickname be if you were an MMA fighter, /heem/?

REAL THREAD. DON'T LET THESE IDIOTS GET AWAY WITH IT:

nigger

You're the biggest loser on all of heem

>the absolute state of this spergop
man what i wouldn't give to slap the shit out of you

I like him.

DeRandamie vs KrazyHorse would be a spicy fight

who wins and how

You are a loser too

schaub is god

>(You)

it depends
if there was some name that the other people at my gym called me by, i would use that
if not, it would probably be either some animal based on my style or nothing at all

If SpergOP, docksperg, and Schaubautist all killed themselves /heem/ would be a pretty decent general

I like him

Dockie, spergop and coral springs in the same thread at the same time. What could possibly go wrong?

The first late shot was dirty but was not a foul. The buzzer hadn't ended and the referee hadn't separated them. Calls to take a point are a kneejerk reaction.

I like them

spergOP is not problem, it's the other idiots making shit threads to fuck with him

"Fag Killer"

Would make for some pretty epic lulz.

see

>germaine needs surgery
>megan needs to get signed
>cyborg's ban needs to be established and ridden out

depending on the order of these events, any combination of these fights could happen

>Tfw no one posts about Platinum Perry anymore

He's training with our guy Tyron. He needs his time

Cyborg might not get banned. So she can go down and whoop Megan Anderson, then come right up and be the real 145 champ.

Who on the UFC roster is most likely suffering from CTE?

Nate Diaz's speech has gotten worse compared to when he was in the Ultimate Fighter and Holly is starting to sound slurry. I've heard Brian Stann has really bad memory - has to write shit down and drill it into his head to remember.

I don't know about BJ though - he doesn't sound bad but his inability to recognize that his time is up could be a sign.

GDR via superior ground game

i am an objectively good poster
the only issue is that the shitposters get revved up when I make a decent thread because they don't have the opportunity to put their garbage humor in the OP

they would be making shit threads anyways

i like you

I agree that people (especially Rogan) were overreacting the first time it happened, but a valid argument can be made that a point should have been taken the second time it happened

What do you think was bigger factor in Holly fucking up the takedowns - the lack of technique or the lack of raw strength?

That really is scary. Holly slurred so much in one of the prefight interviews

She's been boxing and kickboxing for a long time

We usually are all in the same thread at the same time.

Those are my pals. At least I hope they like me!

It was clearly the lack of technique. The way she was going for them looked like day 1 stuff and she was never fully committing to any of them. With other judges in another state she'd have won that fight cause cage control counts for something.

Definitely technique. This is a woman who could outmuscle Ronda in the clinch, who's the posterchild for brick shithouses in the women's divisions.

Mostly because she cant wrestle. She almost got gdr down a few times but couldnt finish

Technique 100%, she is a lot bigger and stronger than GdR

I like you. You have self-awareness unlike the guy who makes these threads and calls himself "objectively good" and the other posters "garbage."

>Those are my pals.

This is why you're the biggest loser on heem. Apart from all the other reasons that make you a loser.

GDR is actually taller than her though.

Literally counting down the days till the GOAT comes back

She's an inch taller and like 5+ pounds lighter

Jordan Parsons was 25 and had it, but how bad it was is unknown. A lot of these fighters coming from boxing/muay thai and those who were in PRIDE have got to have it worse.

twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/830921203548377091

GSP is done dude

When your cage control results in ineffectual takedowns and getting kneed hard in the stomach constantly, I don't think it should count for much.

>Tap to strikes from Matt Serra
>GOAT

If he came back he'd lose cause of the new rules lol.

professional fighter here ask me anything

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch too.. on the fightpass prelims

The World's Deadliest Faggot
I'll do the Freddy Mercury thing and make being gay my gimmick even though I'm bisexual and prefer girls. I'll wear make-up into fights, wear a dress to press conferences. I'll make the average MMA fan hate me so bad they'll pay to see me fight just in case I get beaten savagely, and you just know the MMA media would call me a brave hero.

Be honest: who is you're favourite female UFC competitor?

Germaine de Randamie

>even though I'm bisexual and prefer girls

Dude, you don't have to lie to us.

Nunes at the moment. Absolute destroyer and must watch tv. She'll get re-exposed at some point though.
Outside of the UFC, Tonya Evinger. Big ugly dyke who's been tearing up Invicta.

Imagine living in Coral Springs lmao

i-it's real

Michelle Waterson

Paige VanZant!

Not taking any more brain damage is the intelligent thing to do, when there's no way for you to win. You're retarded.

It's 82F with a nice breeze on the beach today. I'm north of him too it was probably nicer in Miami.

J A P A N

I don't have to image. It's my reality. It's a damn good one too. Mind your own business and worry about where you rest your head at night.

>You're retarded.

You're the one who's retarded and also a CASUAL. He tapped AFTER the fight got stopped. MORON!

Who is you're least favoruite ufc female fighter?

Can you type like you at least went to 5th grade?

Holly + Claudia + Nunes are all ugly and annoying

Whom is your least favorable UFC competitor of the XY generation?

*smug germaine face*

t.mandrama sperg

who do you think wins champions league 16/17

Who would win between Jacagoat and Maia?

What is champions leage?

fuck u

Since Ronda is not a UFC fighter any more, I'd say GDR right now. Acted like a complete cunt in the ring. And she was so great before the fight

Any good source for fight pass accs? My last one just went dead.

Yes she is she is still ranked. She may come back to get the win against Holly Holm.

What were the new owners thinking when they green-lit Cub vs. Artem?

ufc.tv bro its easy to sign up

Cub said McGregor is "Easy Fight Easy Money"

Do you think the new scoring will cause so called 'gameplanner's gyms' like Jackson's and Tristar to drop on the totem pole significantly?

It will cause a lot of wrestlers to lose more often.

thank god

>god

Can't wait to see how they hype this one, jesus fcking christ lads. Like at the weigh ins when they "take a closer look at the two men fighting in the main event" and cut a little promo like what the fuck do they say about Artem? yeah umm hes 13-12-1-1 and has a huge reach disadvantage against everyone and umm he beat chris avila and uhh that guy that says bitch