Do you think we'll ever seenanother elite white nba player ever again...

Do you think we'll ever seenanother elite white nba player ever again. Kidd and Nash are top 15 point guards all time and retired. Dirk is an all time great, but he's done for.

Nope

Jason Kidd isn't white

Forgot that he was mixed

maybe in the generation after tom brady retires

Porzingis

Just for clarification slavs aren't white.

Adam Morrison was a lete shooter

No. The half/half's are taking the spots that Whites traditionally excel at. It seems black speed and power, mixed with Whiteboy brains and finesse, is a good combo.

It's slowly happening in the NFL, too. Dak, Kaep and Wilson are a hell of a lot better than full nigger qbs who can't read defenses and rely on running ability.

3 mavs

is Cuban, dare I say it, our guy?

Give me a lucky general over a good one

Gordon Hayward

klay thompson
halfwhite and his black half comes from the whitest-acting black guy ever

I like how anything comboed with white isn't white, but black and white can still consider themselves black. Like shit man, white ain't the original flavor.

why the fuck does this picture exist if not to make this joke

are you matthew delledova

>throwing Colin Sackorpick in with Dak and Wilson

I lel'd

Put Kap behind that Dallas O-line and watch him take Dallas to an owl loss at least. Dak is overrated so hard it's ridiculous

porzingis and hayward are elite. im sure theres a bunch of good upcoming europeans

Curry is white

Nikola Jokic.

jesus christ, i just realized that the secret behind pepe's durability as a meme is his skin. every racist neckbeard on the internet has skin that's just as horrible has his.

pls never share your opinion about football again. And don't @ me either

>hayward
>elite
He's good, not elite

emanuel ginobili

>[tired Sup Forums meme about Argentina]

why are basketball players all so awkward and mutant looking

lanklets

>niggaball

>elite athletes

Pick one.

Put anyone behind Dak's oline

That's "Getting up there in the years" pepe, dumb fuck. Regular pepe has smooth skin.

TJ McConnelle

Say hello to the best center in the league

Not after the fema camps kill all the white people.