Fuck Sup Forums. ive been stuck in my room for 7 hours and im getting really hungry...

fuck Sup Forums. ive been stuck in my room for 7 hours and im getting really hungry. going downstairs is not an option and i dont think i could get off the roof without injury. wtf do i do?

enjoy some gore for attention

Ask Mom to bring up some tendies
duh

the problem is my parents are having a party. thats why i cant leave and theres no help coming

>doesn't have an emergency stash of nearly inedible but still viable food

I think you saw this coming m8.

Also, gonna need an explanation on why your stairs are broken.

>without injury
why?

Explain. Why can you not go downstairs?

Go downstairs you low t pussy

Why does this stop you from going downstairs?

>Also, gonna need an explanation on why your stairs are broken.
stairs are fine. theres too many people downstairs
>Explain. Why can you not go downstairs?
parent's party
>Explain. Why can you not go downstairs?
autism

Call 911. Tell them you're being abused

Don't you faggots get it? OP is 12 and its way past his bed time. If he goes downstairs and is seen there will be no minecraft for a week. That or his parents are having a swingers party and going downstairs could damage him in ways no shrink could repair.

>order food
>have them chuck a pizza onto your roof.

Just go downstairs, say hi, grab some food, maybe a drink, and go back upstairs.

The fuck is wrong with you, you goddamn autist.

>say hi
the fcuk is wrong with you main?

You must be such a disappointment to your parents

>being such a fag that you'd rather starve for 7 hours then have human interaction

We are not going to be able to solve this problem tonight. The problem is that OP is hungry

order pizza

literally go downstairs and get food

if you are that much of a mong that your parents told you to not be seen, go down in the nude and make a scene. basic human rights 101

>not keeping some sort of food bar in case
>being autistic
>not sleeping it off

Either go down stairs and overcome your autistic tendencies or you can do what I did when I was broke in college, have some sleep for dinner

thats not a bad idea

dude are you the same user calling other anons low t in every thread?this is actually 100% the answer OP since food cannot be teleported to your bedroom.

i probably am

Is your bucket of fish heads already empty Hugo?

Just starve faggot. We need less autistic faggots like yourself. Good riddance.

being hungry>human interaction with people im not 100% comfortable

>or you can do what I did when I was broke in college, have some sleep for dinner
ive been there. and i think thats what is probably going to happen

the real problem is that im too fat to starve to death in less than a month. im just hungry

I know that feel.

call your mum and tell her to bring you food

ok guys, crisis averted. i waited until everybody was outside, ran downstairs, and swiped some food from the fridge.

Is it really hard to give some handshakes and hugs OP?
dear god!

What'd ya manage to get?

The perfect crime! Food and no social interaction required!

in that case, quit your bitching and get back to playing vidya

t. spooky skeleton autist

what ya eating

Grow a set and go get some food, you fucking beta!

>Is it really hard to give some handshakes and hugs OP?
yes
>What'd ya manage to get?
a slice of pizza with mushroom and onions, 2 jerk style wings, and some chicken on a stick
>The perfect crime! Food and no social interaction required!
mfw

>a slice of pizza with mushroom and onions, 2 jerk style wings, and some chicken on a stick
Def enough to get through the night. Eat up, sleep well. Night, user.

how old are you op? are you a neet?

Give us some context, you autistic faggot.

23. BA in criminal justice and currently doing landscaping
>Give us some context, you autistic faggot.
read the thread nigger

> 7 hours
i regularly fast for 40 hours between meals between alternate eating periods. you're obviously a fat fucking american. quit pretending like this is a hardship.

What a useless sack of shit.

>currently

My bad, I think I should clarify. Why are you afraid of interacting with people to a point of starving yourself..you dumb, autistic motherfucker. Did your parents touch you as a kid, are their friends a bunch of nudists. Are you just a fucking retard? Context you goddamn nigger.

If I were your parents, I would have murdured you at birth. How is it possible you're this much of a pussy? Useless waste of energy and resources, I hope you die.

There is no way in fuck you're 23, take 10 years off and maybe it would be believable. You type like a child.

Whining about not eating for a day. What are you some kind of fatty fat? I used to starve myself for two days then pig out on the third.