Global map of antisemitism

>United zionists of america
>Israeli Kingdom

How can a bunch of wild mestizos in south america and angry toilet plumbers in europe be the most redpilled people in the western world?

Source: global100.adl.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aOdKd0sphss
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If people knew the truth there would just be a dark red flag with the exception of london, new york, hollywood, paris and israel.

have you seen the survey form they are using?
its amazing there is any green on this map.

>they

>its amazing there is any green on this map.
That only goes to show the great goys that USA, UK and Sweden produce.
Top tier quality.

Disappointed in the UK, expected more from a country whose capital has a Muslim as the mayor.

Greatest ally

How does Nippon even know who the jew is

The Jew fear the samurai, Ivan. They've met before.

Isn't there a famous video where some scary old Japanese guy stands in front of a Nazi flag shitting on Jews or something like that?

what, do you think the adl is representative of all jews?

it is posible it is normilized.

And that's the reason we don't get along with Argentina.

Panama, Colombia, and the Dominican Republic are the most red-pilled countries in Latin America, while Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Mexico are the most cucked ones. How?

samsung korea hates jews

>south korea
I'm glad they hate kikes but why?

Wherever the Europeans settled the Jew followed with them. We have one of the largest Jewish communities in the world and the only kosher McDonald's outside of Israel.

Despite the "Patagonian Nazi haven" memes the reality is that we are basically a NATO / Zionist arm. We have always been.

Funny fact: Some years ago the jews complained that we weren't putting enough effort to find the last nazis that came here after the war and that we didn't care enough about muh holohoax.

Today i can tell you that zero fucks were given that day.

Here's Jews as a percentage of population.

lol no we love israel

>south Korea
>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html

>Germany
>119,000

Hitler must be rolling in his grave in Argentina

This fucking part of the world sucks

thanks god there is a little diasphora of jews and i will soon go to home

lolwut
serbia is not antisemitic at all

>middle-east is abti-senitic
This fucking hilarious, people dont even see the irony

Everyone within 1,000 miles of Israel hates them

Another one for my flag collection. "White" edition America.

Yugoslawia, you made a comeback?!

More interesting, why South Korea doesn't like them so much?

srsly

when did anti-semitic come to mean only jews?

arabs and jews are indistinguishable, jews are just somewhat better at pr

Godspeed, glorious protectors of the white race.
The kike and the kebab are just two sides of the same coin.

Why go ask other countries?...even 20% Isrealis hate Israel...Is that anti-semitism too?

>tfw orange

Feels cucked man.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOdKd0sphss

BASED ARGENTINA.
They are literally yelling "killing jews for make soap".

there is italy and azarbaijan....

when the term was coined.
there were virtually no arabs in germany in 1860.

>antisemitsm in pooland

recently they wrote that once again we are promised land for jiw in Europe

Why would you take pride in that if the french numbers are solely thanks to the goatfuckers?

who wrote that?

Woah, what's South Korea's deal? Since when are they based?

>were that antisemitic
How? Do we murder jews in sight and hang their corpses on trees for public display?

you can hate both equally without distinction
hate knows no limit user, its 2016

Notice how the most cucked countries are also the most green.

Except Germany, but they've got history

And now you know why this American/Israeli board does not like us

WOW CANADA

A lot of different reasons. All over Asia the "Protocols of Zion" are popular reading. The Japanese look on it with admiration, apparently the Koreans, not so much.

With Korea specifically, they have a divided country where you might have cousins starving on the other side of the border in addition to the constant threat of war. Those conditions often lead to conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are very popular with both the far left and right for different reasons, one side blaming the Jews for communism, others blaming them for the US military on their land.

>germany in orange
oy vey this is an anuddah shoah

Antisemitic attitudes*

If you look at the specific questions just telling them to stop speaking so much about the 6 gorillion is considered an "antisemitic attitude".

are you saying some south koreans actually rather have you gone?

>germany
I think you might want to get your eyes checked, my friend.
Obesity and diabetes fucks your sight.

sandniggers finally do something right

Oh wait that's france right? they don't teach geography here in burgerland

Dat Panamá

>Not even 6 gorillion in israel now

Yes

Top kek I see it now, it's a quiz to test how much of a good goy you are.

except that your kikes are retarded

the crafty ones are in USGAY

>World antisemitism map
>KEK

Based on fucking what?

Oh lord... seems like it's not the 'god' in the north country keeping them dumb. Looks like it's an ethnic thing.

>muslim neighbors are in red and orange

wow really? I guess its true muslims hate jews.

>canada more anti-semitic than america

literally how

Your day is coming, kike...prepare yourself. The rope is fashioned as we speak for rats like you...

Even all it's Christian neighbours Greece,Georgia,Armenia,Serbia,Bulgaria,Romania hate/dislike her.

South Korea confirmed for real best Korea and best asians.

Poland and Hungary confirmed for even more based.

>Colombia
>Western

kek

Protip: notice the correlation between antisemitism to how advanced the country is

South Koreans aren't anti-semitic in the traditional sense. they believe stereotypes about jews being succesful, powerful and good with money, and even tell their children to learn about the jewish religion in the hopes that it will rub off on them. to jews that equals anti-semitism.

What the fuck Italy, I didn't think you were so good goy

>stereotypes

Good goy. Just a stereotype goy. Here's your reward. Open your mouth

notice the correlation with sodomy laws and cuckoldry

Protip: notice the correlation between philosemitism and suicidal tendencies

oh well...

>From his moldy basement, Billy Bob planned his ascend to power in great detail.

sure totally

learn to not be retarded.

Sure, look at how great pooinloo, china, brazil, laos, vietnam, philippines and those green african shitholes are doing.

Make America Red Again.

... It's a map of Muslim population density

>Dominican Republic
is not like we hate jews, is just we dont give two shits about them, even that, i go out to streets everyday and i havent seen any jew or muslim on the streets, and i think we are good not being relevant.

>South Korea and Poland
>51% +
nope, senpai

kek

desu people here would hate Jews just because its easy to hate rich, scummy people here so I could see many of them insta-hating on Jews, but the thing is... many don't even know Jews exists. They know a place called Israel, but if you ask them what jews are, "whats that? juice?" I've met only one, ONE (1), person who hates them and knows how many terrors they did to the U.S. and how many countries backed their independence, but they backstabbed it all, and it was a weirdo loner 19-yo pinay.

>Protip:

you ain't no pro brah, by your logic notice that Philippine and Vietnam are the most advanced country in the Asia-Africa-Europe combined...!

>Poland

>Ecuador

no offence bro but...

Aren't you invaded by haitian niggers instead? It's not that better in my opinion

Yes, most sit on the backs of White inventions and technology

Actually we are deporting a lot of them.
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/

There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating the land stealing apartheid colonist scum. They invented this buzz word to blackmail you. Once you proudly wear the anti Semite label they have nothing over you.

>South Korea

>Indeed, some 90 percent of foreign-born migrant workers in the country are Haitians, who often fill crucial — if uncoveted — positions in the Dominican labor force. These workers helped the Dominican Republic’s GDP grow an average of 5.4 percent each year between 1992 and 2014, even as inequality has boomed and the number of poor people has doubled since 2000.

They really can't put two and two together.

At least the comments are a bit redpilled.

in hungary its mostly politic. jews are all hardcore left supporters . so most of the common hungarian dont like the jew politicans especialy netanjahu. he make few anti hungarian statments one is particulary mean and our tv show it weeks. but the truth is a avarge jew here mor safe than in sweden or france. avarge hungarian dont insult if they saw a jew but probably in west muslim beat them up.

they are good slaves tho, they are actually hard workers, not like african american niggers.

this triggers the jew

>in hungary its mostly politic. jews are all hardcore left supporters
This is pretty much how "anti-semitism" has always been, at least before it was pathologized as purely irrational bigotry and a generation of brainwashing produced people who legitimately think dey dindu nuffin evah. You're not really alone there, it's just probably easier to express those views in eastern europe.

Based gooks. Definitely whiter than most "whites".

Poland has had the highest amount of Jews per capita, that's the reason. My ancestors come from there

>tfw no qt nazi gook gf

I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT U

>dat red Hungary and Poland
Im not even that much of a kike hater but this is funny

White people disgust me.

Based Colombia