twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Does the Pope shit innawoods?

Are all blacks prone to a chimpout?

> Stays in shape
> Changes school lunches to fight obesity
> Promotes healthy at all sizes campaigns to not hurt feelings

She is a fucking idiot whatever she is.

I don't think so. He's a big black male with no hints or whatsoever of being a tranny.

Don't let the long hair fool you.

Not even memeing, her face looks very chimpish.

Naa just hench as lad

Race is not a gender.

i bet she lift

She's big girl.

no she's a successful woman

Considering her age and how long she has been in the public eye, I don't think it's even possible. That being said, she does look very masculine, none the less.

Every fucking day until you stop posting that hag.
Asad fanboyism doesn't even bother me but Asmaa is ugly as fuck.

4 u

4U, manlet

needs more michelle obama feet pics

Is this shopped?? A little touch of the liquefy tool perhaps?

there is no such thing as trans gender, anyone who tell you there is is insane

>"her" arms still looking better than yours after six months at the gym

Yes. Watch this. It explains how her fingers aren't representative of her gender. Her shoulders also aren't the size woman's should be along with how proportional her body is.

youtu.be/IA-tSKiyHP0

Kek

youtu.be/IFbZxOR6wd4

She does, there is a video of her shoulder pressing like 60s

Black slaves were bred for strength for hundreds of years. Her body is actually more evolved than ours, in many respects. you can see it in her eyes. She craves the bwc

Kek

wow dude 6 whole months?

you sure are an experienced lifter

>Michelle Obama is higher test than me and has more muscle mass

Where did it all go so wrong?

fucking ARUBA? wtf

R
R
E
A11

"She"'s had 2 daughters yet there exist not one single photograph of "her" while pregnant.

Seems odd, considering being a mother is the main goal of most actual women (Besides sitting on their fat, worthless asses spending a mans money)

Kek also
RARE
A
R
E

fucking newfags

Well, you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

blacks have more muscle mass

Sorry, Obama people, your 15 minutes of fame are over. No one cares enough to laugh at you any more.

You may now return you seats to their upright positions, exit the aircraft in an orderly manner, crawl back under your rock, and remain there until called for.

that's a man, baby

The whole family is a CIA construct. Obama couldn't even remember the name of "his" kids. They aren't related to each other and Michelle is clearly a tranny.

The worst part is the same person hasn't played the Obama role the whole time. There is a CIA asset sitting in the white house with a constructed family and papers.

I have bigger arms than her. I lift though. I'm a big guy.

Does she really just work out a ton or ....

She really does look like a possible trans, fucking honest.

Do you have a shred of evidence to support this?

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe, just seems ludicrous.

The clips are online if you look for them. I'm to lazy to post them. Obama called his oldest daughter by the wrong name, couldn't remember how old he was, called Michelle Michael twice. Then you look at the birth certificate and that's phony.

Go look at the youtube of the person that showed Michelle is a male by the way her body proportions are clearly male. That can't be faked.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

hmmmm

Kek, I don't like Obama, but my mom's messed up my name a couple times.

There are too many instances of her having a bulge in public appearance. She's either a female with male genitals at birth or has had surgery