Hey B. Today the girl I love tried to commit suicide. She reached out to me and i accidently brushed it off...

Hey B. Today the girl I love tried to commit suicide. She reached out to me and i accidently brushed it off. I talked to her dad for nearly 3 hours. Ive never felt like a worse piece of shit. Pic related

She looks 12

She's Jap. She is 16+

Plus its an older pic.

Don't ask for advice on B if you actually care about this person.

Jap should take a nap

Post Moar

It wasnt advice I just needed to say it to someone and i have no one left. Still, good advice.

ちゃんと日本語できてんの

死ねくそ外人

I can't remember her name but I worked with her at a local water park. Would bang

Tell him to send nudes before

She lives in japan lmao

nudes pls

So do I?

Why aren't you filling that with your weebo sperm every night?

Im a poor fag plus you know, she could be dead

Obviously this guy is full of shit.

the girls i like tried to sepuku

better post her pic on Sup Forums

lel

imma dox this bitch

sudoku is a mean mean game

>posting this type of shit on Sup Forums

Can't tell if OP is seriously trying to make people feel bad for him, or he's just an attention seeking fucknugget

If someone commits suicide its not your fault unless you actually encourage them to do so

did she yell "Bonsai" first?

kek

Man I remember driving my 12yo sister to suicide too!

Jesus christ user

guy is full of shit, hasn't responded to any of the japanese

even if he's in japan, he's a weeaboo faggot

>t. actually fucked like 30 japanese girls in the last few months

any tips to fuck jap girls? I only know a bit of Japanese but should be going there next summer

>Today the girl I love tried to commit suicide
Well, now you know she doesn't love you as much as you do her

Especially since its really elementary Japanese.

i don't know, i only go after girls that speak japanese, literally operate in zero english

i don't go to places where girls look for foreigners

maybe be well dressed if you're going for looks? they care a lot about that, and that's not something a lot of people know. just don't throw on a t-shirt

This is what you get for loving a jap, suicide rates are way high in Japan you fucking autistic buttlard

I'm assuming you speak Japanese? When did you learn it? How long did it take?

but that employee discount on sushi man

do the logical. kill yourself. baka

There's seriously a fucking forest dedicated to suicide in asia

I'd still fuck a jap tbh but love one? Too many risks

i'm half japanese
but that being said it's not just the language, there's a lot of cutural bs involved which is another thing completely separate to learn
like 80%-90% of all marriages to foreigners fail, so that should really say something

general rule is that if you can't get chicks in the US, you probably can't in Japan either

that's not a question, yet you used a question mark.

>do the logical
Kek

Thats the most un-Sup Forums thing ive ever heard

cool blog post brah

I'm not really interested in like trying to be a weaboo and find a waifu or some dumb shit, I think at most it would be a nice place to vacation, plus I have a bunch of friends that are from Japan and live in Japan that I grew up with kinda, and I was thinking of learning the language

She is smiling and displaying the V sign for America. Cool chick.

did you smash

A ten week course would do the trick. Would you know everything? Of course not. Would you know enough to get an idea of whats going on and not look like an ass? Sure.

well, good luck?
i couldn't tell you how long it'd take, plus i'm sure everyone's different
look at all the beaners in the US that can't speak English or understand US hs/college culture even after being here multitudes of years
you're not going to fit in without some serious effort

chekd'ed

Do you want to brag about your girlfriend, you bastard? Just because we're a bunch of virgins doesn't mean it's ok for you to humiliate us.

Hola. Como estas

Fuck off with all your gf problems bro you know we are all single on this site. Thanks for making us all feel like shit you asshole cunt.

Did she try to off herself after seeing your tiny jap cock?

So do japs commit suicide all the time? If So, isnit because they're scared of Hiroshima 2 electric boogaloo?

no u

but is it... nuclear electric?

can we bring people together to kill all the niggers?
also 8 more days until final day *clock tower chimes*