Venice: Tom Ford's 'Noctural Animals' Wins Silver Lion, Emma Stone Wins Best Actress

>Venice: Tom Ford's 'Noctural Animals' Wins Silver Lion, Emma Stone Wins Best Actress

>The Coppa Volpi prize for best actress went to Emma Stone for her singing and dancing turn in the universally praised La La Land. Stone, who was not present to collect the prize, recorded a video message for the audience: "I wish I was back there because Venice and Italy are so amazing and I can think of no better place than Venice to have premiered La La Land. We had such an amazing time and I will never forget it. I have to thank Ryan Gosling for being my partner on this movie, and especially Damien Chazelle for casting me," she said. "It was a dream come true."

Best Emma confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/sweating-odor/men-smell-different-from-women.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ribbit

Dumb frogposter

>I have to thank Ryan Gosling for being my partner on this movie
Dawww

She's always been Best Emma.

REEEEEEEE

So proud of her. You go Em, my future girlfriend.

Congrats on the herpes.

How does that spiderman guy even compete?

delete

i was just thinking about this guy yesterday
a single man was such a good film, i have high hopes for this

DA GOOSE.

Herpes

Virginity.

I know you still have it, user. You don't need to tell us.

You made a mistake there, I was referring to you. See how easy you can make mistakes when you're powered by blind hatred? Go stand in the corner.

hatred? lol

We express our love here. Please go back to Sup Forums.

I was just memeing, Emma. There's no need to be upset.

We'll ALL see how upset you are when I get my claws into you...

By claws do you mean your toes?

Such a talented actress. I'm proud of her.

her toes make me drool

yeah. i came to post this

pls do not refer to her as anything but Best Emma from now on

best emma

anyone can post the webm where shes holding a lego oscar?

that's a really cute frog

ty senpai

stop shilling reddit

she cant act for shit DROPPED

dat norton doe

Why is she so cute

:3

That's adorable

Wait, there was still doubts?

her toes are literally made for sucking and fondling

Because God is real, user.

emma roberts feet are just as good t b h

i don't think roberts feet are very good. ur just memeing so u can spam pics of her in this thread.

so cute.
even Emma is ok, i guess

all of the emmas are blessed with nice feets desu
but let's be real, stone's are in a league all of their own

they're every bit as good and at least she isn't a prude about it

Emma Stone does not please her fans

Can we say that all the 3 Emmas are awesome?
Why the competition?

they're not as good. roberts doesn't have much of an arch and her toes aren't as good

and stone is notoriously footprude but she's been acting like a huge footslut recently and we've got lots of great shots in the past few months.

Can we at least all agree tha Watson is worst Emma by far?
t. roberts fag

Watson is the worst Emma but she actually is the best actress, though not by much

But Emma Watson is one of the emmas
And she is not awesome. Like, at all

stone is slutting it up in general recently
dat fat butt is on display all the time too

What? Stone is best actress, Roberts and Watson on same level

i want to be beneath her pink tender soles

Nope.
Watson is a 9,5/10
Roberts and Stone are 9/10

Stone has played the same character in everything she's ever been in though

what if she got a new role as a dancer, and in order to master her poise and balance she needed to try rehearsing her dance routines on small and uneven platforms
so she asks if she can use your face to dance on

can you imagine how long she wore her tennis sneakers everyday for this role?

>ywn be the insole

imagine those little toes and her soft soles all drenched in her delicious footsweat under there
mmmm

i'd let her stomp me forever. she could practice on my face as long as she wants. and she can be barefoot, wear socks, wear tennis shoes, or wear sandals. as long as im beneath her soles, it's pleasure.

imagine being deep inside of these boots. no distractions, just you and her sole, shielded completely from the outside world.

Anyone and everyone who likes this chick and tolerates her should seriously commit suicide. Its honestly reddit tier and you don't even realize it it. Unironically this thread is reddit.

she would always have her feet bare while dancing, better to perfect her natural balance
bear in mind that her feet can get quite sensitive and there's going to be a lot of intense smushing and grinding into your face as she goes through the motions, so you'd better make sure to kiss and lick those soles every time they land, to make sure she doesn't chafe herself

That's a good thought, the scary thought is being stuffed in her closet and never worn again

she'd never do that to you, just as long as you treat her feet with the proper worship and respect they deserve, keeping them soft and comfortable and always licking them clean of all footsweat
you'd be her favorite insole and she'd put you into whichever shoe she wanted to wear that day

I would give her an award
For best feet

She's always been the best Emma. And that just made her 10x better than those 2 Emmas. I'm so proud of her. I hope she makes sex scenes in the future.

Yes.

Absolutely best Emma

GOOSED.com

>ywn be inside of her canvas shoe that she wears with no socks

fucking norton gets me everytime

who was best actor?

why do girls do that? doesn't it get stinky?

tight-fitting, lowcut shoes with no socks looks good, so they do it.

also, most women's feet aren't that smelly. women don't have much body odor in general. but if they DO have body odor, they can always wear really low-cut socks that hide under the shoeline

either way, i'd love to be emma's insole

>women don't have much body odor in general.
lolwut
Women stink as bad as men, sometimes worse

wearing shoes without socks is so uncomfortable I dont know how they do this

Some white dude

i don't think so. my sister-in-law lives with us and i smell her shoes and socks when she's gone. they never really have much of an odor, even when she comes back from the gym.

they all seem to do it so it must be comfy.

no they dont, not as bad as men at least. its a hormone thing

health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/sweating-odor/men-smell-different-from-women.htm

M8, some women smell like a can of pilchards left on a radiator.

I like her, she has such a quirky face but it totally works, and her boisterous throaty voice too... this is where star quality is interesting, not with the obvious qt 3:14s, but when you can't take your eyes off someone really odd looking and offbeat who may not even age well.

>my sister-in-law lives with us and i smell her shoes and socks when she's gone
e-elaborate please

jesus christ take a time out and actually read what you're writing please

Not even him but c'mon man, he snatches her shoes / socks and smells them when no one's around. probably jerks off to them too as would i

>my sister-in-law lives with us and i smell her shoes and socks when she's gone

Fuck sake. I hope you don't fuck up anything for your brother

her and my brother are living here over the summer until October at which time they are moving to Seattle. my sister in law has hot feet and, early in the summer, i would smell her moist socks and warm shoes while she was not in the room. however, i stopped doing that because she basically has no body odor. even her gym shoes don't really smell like anything. her flip flops all smell like fruity lotion.

i meant every word

Women will do ANYTHING for fashion

Some people have no foot odor. Part of it is just your genetics.

She also might put baby powder in her shoes.

It's sexy as hell.

>58

Post the other 57 from your emma stone folder.

her butt is just getting nicer and nicer

Me on the left.

bump

wtf bro?

Some argentinian dude:
Oscar Martinez for El Ciudadano Ilustre/The Distinguished Citizen.

what the fuck? tom ford is a director? his movie won the silver lion? is he unstoppable?