Japansvennar är halvgudar

Sverige kommer til å odelegge sister sinister med sorte gener

men var är dansken?

vad sa du? Sa du nåt?

haha nae

Deyður tráður

bosting anyways :D

Fuck your rules :DDD

Finland is Nordic, just not Scandinavian, you cuck.

eg skal kukka

Jävla Swedditjagjag.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p050kvwt

>tfw Danish diaspora
>tfw grew up in heavily Scandinavian neighbourhood
>tfw all the Scandis got pushed out of my city by Pooinloos

Doesn't feel so successful bros..

Hej

>Diaspora
>Success
Your entire family line became a failure the moment they left the fædrelandet for fucking Canada

Bring me home.

lmao är ju bra, eftersom ni har ju samma flagga som finland så ni blir ju asiater xDDDD

why are danes so cringy on the internet?

Vill dricka öl men har bara 11,80€ på konto, så nu är det smultron milkshake istället.

They need an outlet since they know better than to be cringey IRL like Germans.

hvordan stopper vi den evige finnen?

Den evige Finne er vores ven.
Svenskeren er den rigtige fjende.

Med öl och vodka, de super sig till döds.
Dräp dig själv!

Men varför gör då så då? Vill du dricka öl och har inte råd så får du väl dricka billig öl.

hvem /alkoholiker/ her

du

Vem är /nykterist/ här?

There is no difference, Nordic in its modern meaning is a faux identity with no basis in reality

You're completely wrong. Nordic means essentially the same thing for Scandinavia as western or "the west" means for Europe. It's a term denoting historical expansion and cultural influence from the scandinavian nations into other places outside of the geographical Scandinavia.

Billigaste öl kostar ungefär 0,90€ stycke och par burkar räcker inte. Plus jag får pengar på tisdag, så kanske skulle det vara klokt att köpa mer mat också.

Öl är mat pekka

We're culturally and by blood more akin to Balts than Scandinavians, discounting the forced Fennoswede holidays nobody celebrates like Lucia Day.

finns are just swedes that started speaking a sami language.

This!!!!

Could some Danish bro translate this?

vocaroo.com/i/s1y20Dc7ldYv

>vocaroo.com/i/s1y20Dc7ldYv
that video is why we joke about danes

finns are cum-niggers that only have a civilization because the swedes colonized them

is danish even a germanic language at all?

Mitäs hinttarit? Joko olette imeneet toistenne munaa ja huutaneet allah akbaria? Kekkekkek.

Lol @ tripfag.

It seems you have yet to understand that blood does not a nation make.

No

Farming was done in Finland thousands of years ago.

The reason nothing sepicific seeemed to happen was because the population was very small through ages.

Wrong!
But it does, the essence of our people is nothing like that of Swedes. We can be nothing alike in either mentality or spirit, because Swedes have never endured what he have.

Swedes don't have a trademark on civilization, you got it from Germans who in turn got it from Romans, Romans got it from Greeks etc.

Skev mysig musik:

youtube.com/watch?v=utmiY4PqIWY

ketä /mämmi/ täällä

go fuck yourself living in your mothers basement with all the luxuries of life at your fingertips complaining about what your ancestors went through. Hurr HURR HURR LOOK AT ME! My ancestors fought and died and starved in service to the crown! Im so hardened and have suffered so much! Gib free moneys

Varför bråkar svenska och finska kangs med varandra?

Reminder we created the cross flag

in spanish no haha in danish haha in danish angelo means nothing cause it's not a danish word

hello losers

klara vappen bara vatten hela natten
Mämmi on täyttä paskaa

Girl?
Please be my girlfriend.

ugh, user. I don't date losers

Thanks

Vet inte, låg självkänslan med en nypa autism kanske? Är själv inte finlandsvenska heller.

Are you saying that historical hardship has no effect on the characteristics of a nation and its people? Shows what you know. In any event, effeminate naive Sven-Görans oblivious to our struggle have never been and never will be our kin.

blev diagnoseret med kronisk depression og mild bipolar lidelse i dag

hes swedish, he can never understand

Najs, så nu får du neetpengar eller?

HAGHAHAHHA

jeg er i gang med at soge om at blive fortidspensionist

gronlændere og færinge nasser på statskassen, hvad er nyt?

Sweet, så du kommer kunna leva livet som en kung med massa pengar, dataspel och nöje. Bra jobbat.

jeg glæder mig til de nye tunneller kommer op at stå. Det er lidt træls at sejle til Sandoy og kore 45 minutter til Eysturoy.

Bara flytta därifrån, försöker börja igen på någon annanstans.

tilfredstillende liv

jeg bebrejder dem der bor i bygd
se:

Jeg er fra Tórshavn

alle danskeres skattepenge går til muslimerernes velferd

er det jeres version af herning?

så kan vi spare de millioner

Javla fan helvete bro fist my scandi bros

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No you didn't

You just started using it aas your stateflag

Wasn't it first used by some knights in Jerusalem?

?

it fell from the sky during a battle in estonia ;)))

So yeah technically we did't make it. God did and then he gave it to us for being so great.

fuck off

>tfw my grandparents on each side are Danish and Norwegian respectively
>tfw they gave it all up to become fucking leafs

What part of Canada are you from? There is a little bit of Scandi diaspora were I live but it's mostly Dutch.

they were the first one to have a cross that wasn't in the centre, or higher up like the jesus cross.

Very symbolic, the danish flag is a christian cross that has fallen, and red background, red is always means blood.

Yeah, i feel you, my great great grandma was from sweden and i feel so connected to my motherland

Jeg kender ikke mange danske stereotyper favæ.

Sandoy producerer 90% af samfundets skidtfisk. Der bor næsten kun ville alkoholikkere uden manér.
Kvívík har ret mange stofmisbrugere af en eller anden grund. Alle jeg har modt fra Kvívík har også været helt uduelige idioter.
Vores borneværn-system holder eller har holdt oje med 10% af alle born, der bor på Vágar. Det meste af færosk hash bliver produceret i Vágar.
Eysturoy er hyper-religiost. Oen er Miðflokkurins samt Sambandsflokkurins hojborg, unionisme stammer fra Indre Missions missionering.

no

Jag trodde ni stal den från Estland

>great great grandma
>feels connection to heritage
That sounds pretty spooked

Paint his skin white and you have a finn

So a whitewashed Swede?

Skulle du gifta en norska kvinna?

Och varför har Skåne sitt eget flagga?

Alla dagar i veckan