What is the most disgusting thing that happened to you while you were on drugs?

What is the most disgusting thing that happened to you while you were on drugs?

High as FUCK on mushrooms and a dead skunk on the side of the road got run over and splattered all over my legs.

Swallowed shrooms whole. Twelve hours later, threw them up whole.

Lost a bunch of baby carrots in my ass

Drove to a Vegas video and bought a dildo and some lacey clothes. Shaved my body, out the clothes on, and sat on the dildo for about an hour or so until I came to my senses.

wtf

I have some repressed sexual problems. I need to go live in the mountains for a while and meditate.

I dropped acid at a friends house once and all of the main bathrooms were taken when the urge to shit became immense. I had to go down to the basement that had a tiny closet sized bathroom with a toilet, slop sink and concrete floor. The toilet backed up and a self feeding cycle of puking and shitting. I was in there for over an hour, got myself out of the negative spiral and cleaned myself up in the slop sink. Spent the rest of the trip naked except for a bright pink snuggie.

were on drugs

Collapsing on my kitchen floor, completely paralyzed and in agonizing pain, and being acutely aware that I was shitting myself and being powerless to stop it. Then lying there in my excrement for what felt like hours before the pain started to subside and I could move again and being thankful that I didn't die.

Jesus...
What even was it?
Datura?

Yall ever heard of green sickness?
> Be me, about 14 YO
> Just started smoking weed a few months ago
> Used to smoke with my best friend and his sister
> Best friend's sister birthday, just bought a couple grams for her as a gift
> We're smoking, everything is going good
> Take a fat rip off like the 4th bowl in a row
> way2keyed.jpg
> Tell everyone that I'm good, no more for me
> Friend's sister is like "Come on, it's my birthday, just take one more hit."
> Fuck it, why not.
> Big hit and exhale
> I immediately throw up into my hand and run to the bathroom
> Sit in the bathroom for about 5mins before anyone notices I've been puking
> After I finish throwing up, I lean against the stairs for a little, just trying to recuperate
> Friend's sister brings me some water
> Drink about half the cup of water
> WAVE2.exe
> Throw up into the cup
> Fills right to the rim of the cup
> Fuckyes!
> Throw up again, into said cup
> Cup overflows and I'm covered in my own bile from mid-stomach to knees

I got fucked up on cocaine before voting in the presidential election and I think I voted for Trump by accident. I don't know for sure though.

I was banging this this girl after smoking a couple one hitters and she took to period while me cock was inside. fucking grossed me out proper

Nothing, luckily im not some degenerate fag who can't handle his shit

Way to save the jpeg, faggot.

Dont matter he was going to win anyways. Your vote didn't mean shit. Dont feel bad senpai

I was tripping lsd and had my can of coke sitting on the window, I was watching tv and not paying attention, I took a few gulps then felt tingling in my mouth, I grab my toung and pull out ants... freaked me the fuck out, I made my freind kill all the ants on the window I couldn't.

It was that "synthetic weed" shit. I got some stuff of a friend whose brother sells it out of his sex shop. I smoked a heap of it but didn't feel high, so I smoked another, heavier variety that I had on top of it. Either I just OD'd or the two reacted with each other, but it hit hard. There wasn't any high, just pain shooting through my spine and limbs until it got so strong I couldn't move.

That's called greening out you just got to high to fast

Did too much weed my first time and got blasted. Jerked it for lile 20 min and was the best feeling ever. When i came i blasted all over my celling and on myself and knocked out covered in my own cum. 10/10 would do again