>sleeping on the Celtics
niggas gonna learn

today i learned nate robinson played for the nuggets at one time

Daily reminder that the Celtics will be

>out in the second round
>fall down to the 2 pick and have to draft meme ball
>be forced to trade bradley for nearly nothing
>start a manlet and a meme next season
>relying heavily on JAYLEN BROWN for contributions next season (top kek)
>still haven't found a reliable center despite having all the assets in the world
>under the boot of the Raptors before long

UPRISING

>there's a fresh new Canadian casual

Just what we needed more dumb leafs...

Who /fire casey/ here? I'm so sick of him running demar isos for the last 6 minutes of games. They play so well for so long and then succumb to that shit.

How many more trades until Plumdog finally gets a good coach? He hasn't had one since team USA.

i will fucking throttle you you little shit dont you ever @ me again

Buddy Hield just hit Cousins in the dick. Totally on purpose and got ejected. Seems kinda outta character? Always came across like a good dude. No idea why you go at a guy's dick like that.

Buddy and KAT are gay, I'm pretty sure

he shouldve been fired after the washington series

>missed out on brooks, thibs, jaeger, and Dantoni

the front office is such pussies

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what the hell buddy

streamable.com/2pydz

he's definitely gay, he was trying to measure that thing by feeling across the shaft

Boogie told the refs that Hield grabbed his nuts. What the fuck man lol

>His IQ and passing ability are too high, so if he gets double and triple teamed he'll just pass out of it ten times out of ten. Not because he couldn't handle it, but because it's just stupid to not utilize your team mates.

Daily reminder that the Celtics will:

>Finish as second in the east
>Get to the ECF and win a couple games against the cavs
>Win the lottery and get the #1 pick
>Trade the pick and Crowder for Cousins
>Sign Hayward in free agency

Thomas/Rozier
Bradley/Smart
Hayward/Brown
Horford/Amir
Cousins/Olynyk

posted this in the old general

if lebron focused ONLY on scoring and had his team mates feed him every possession I believe he could score 81 just like kobe.

The problem is, even on the games where he goes off and goes on his scoring rampages he still tries to rebound, assist, play defense, etc. His IQ and passing ability are too high, so if he gets double and triple teamed he'll just pass out of it ten times out of ten. Not because he couldn't handle it, but because it's just stupid to not utilize your team mates. Couple this with the fact that he never goes all out during the regular season and we likely won't see him score that much in one game ever. But the possibility is there.

Casey is infuriating. Plays Norm so little, plays Ross entirely too much, CONNOT run an offensive possession and for whatever reason can't get his team to buy in on defense. If you put Casey on the Hawks they don't even make the playoffs.

>24

don't think so, you overachieving leprechaun

Here is some shitty MS Paint OC for my Canada bros

Malone fixed Boogie and helped Jokic, there's hope for Plumdog yet.

BUT DANNY AINGE IS A GENIUS DUDE

LIKE DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW INTELLIGENT YOU HAVE TO BE TO DRAFT RANDY FOYE INSTEAD OF RUDY GAY AND LIKE TRADE A BUNCH OF GARBAGE YOU ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS TO GET KG AND RAY?!!

DUDE IS A GENIUS!!!!!!

LeBron is at the very least on Kobe's level as a scorer. Remember Kobe shot 45-46% for most of his career and only has like 3 seasons with 30+ a game and Bron has 2. Both of them are 27 a night type players in terms of skill in their prime but LeBron is more efficient.

When LeBron dropped 61, he had 5 assists, shot 22/33 for 66%. When Kobe had 81 he had 2 assists and shot 28/46 and TWENTY free throws.

I don't think Bron could score 80 because his style of play is extremely tiring but in their primes they were equally as good scorers at least.

>implying that white boy is ever leaving Utah

>better team
>easier conference competition
>brad stevens as coach
It's gonna happen.

>c-coach i was just trynna grab a feel man

The worst team has a 25% in getting the first pick

Also Hayward ain't leaving Utah he is a god to the Mormons over there

Also Hayward is pure PURE

One of the players Danny Ainge drafted in the last 5 years is DEAD, think about that. His drafting is so bad, IT KILLED SOMEONE.

Hayward seems bro tier tbqh, him and Embiid seem nice

Is brooklyns pick not even #1 protected? How did the Nets FO fuck up so bad.

>better team
>nearly the same record despite playing in the tougher West
>implying anyone on the Celtics is on Gobert's level
Have fun with your manlet and 0 legit stars.

Here is some better OC

>best player he drafted in 13 years is Tony Allen
?????

>helped jokic

kek didnt he bench him for like the first quarter of the season?

>drafted all those yuros and still picked the wrong one

nigga the C's just kicked their ass on their own home court without two of their starters. The C's are the better team, there is no doubt about it.

>Tony Allen and Al Jefferson
>it goes downhill from there
fucking lmao

Tony Allen is probably the best of the bunch there. Gerald Green and Danny Green I always get mixed up. Marcus Smart over Randle...lots of bad decisions here.

What the fuck happened in 2016? Who are all these nobodies and how did he miss based Zubac? Muh Zizic

THIS

I wear dick snoods when I hoop so creepy niggas like Buddy get an extra layer between their hand and my shaft. Fags need to be Electric Pence'd, if you catch my drift.

What should expect from him in Denver?

>drafted 3 time NBA champion dahntay jones

ainge haters on suicide watch

I love this, and the last OC. Thank you burger bro.

I've had guys slap my ass, which is kinda weird when it's pickup and I don't know you but not that uncommon I guess.

There's a dude who always tries to finger people's buttholes, the gym had to ban him from the basketball court

Cousins deserves it for throwing his hip out on that screen, low key dirty play.

edit this with lou williams iso 3 pointer crossed out

Good athlete and great passer. Works good up tempo and in the half court.

One of the harder things for non athletes to understand about athletes is how much stuff that "looks" homosexual happens among athletic bros.

Take the AD video at Kentucky for example. I mean a little ass fingering in the locker room among bros isn't gay, it's not even sexual, it's just horsing around yanno. Nobody is getting chubs from it, and even if they do it's no big deal cuz I mean sometimes we just gotta release in the comforts of friendly bro company and nobody cares cuz WE ALL DO IT.

So Buddy grabbed a dick. Big shit, that doesn't make him gay. Hell he prolly gets pussy you wizards couldn't even dream of. But if he wants to size a guy up between the lines, slap em together to see who is bigger, so to speak, then that's his right as an athlete. And you anime watching losers are in no place to question his sexuality.

tldr; fuck off virgins you don't get the culture

where's my dude Luke at?

we need to bring Hinkie in to fix the Blazers, do you agree senpai

sorta true fag

>So Buddy grabbed a dick. Big shit, that doesn't make him gay.

>Magic trade Oladipo and the 11th pick for a year-long rental of Serge Ibaka
>trying to trade Ibaka for a late first round pick

what is their endgame?

They have a horrible FO

Well, it wasn't all perfect.

Ideally his role is

their end game was like 5 teams need a good PF

running the bench unit like Jokic runs the first team

apologies for the retarded double post

Why is Cousins always mad bros? If he just let shit go and maintain his focus he could be elite. And I mean really elite

why did Aaron Hernandez kill those two guys instead of just chilling the fuck out and making a shitload of money playing football?

some people are psychopaths, and Cousins is a psychopath. He isn't quite Hernandez bad, but he's worse than Sprewell.

he legit gets fouled every single drive to the rim

yes hes like top 5 in FTA per game but literally every single time he scores in the paint theres so much contact its ridiculous, i would be pissed 24/7 as well

Ujiri, who has been fantastic so I have nothing bad to say about him, really does need to make this trade. They need something to shake up their locker room.

he's a dumb nigger that's why

I'm taking any and all trade offers

You need to look up what a psychopath is. An emotional guy like Cousins is not one.

speaking of grabbing dick and dwight howard

youtube.com/watch?v=btbtRdZ18Zc

They fucked up trading Sabonis who is looking like a stud.

Magic are complete idiots. Payton, Fournier, Sabonis, Gordon, and Vucevic. That's a core with at least some potential.

MWP is a psychopath though.

this.

Shit, I remember when I was trying to make the team my freshman year of high school one of the older team captains came up to me and made me put my mouth around his willie. Now there's really nothing gay about that, it was all good fun and kind of hazing if you will, but you can bet your sweet ass I tried even harder to make the team after. not because it was gay or anything but because we bonded as team mates that day and I think he was trying to motivate me. Sadly I didn't make the team and never got any more willie time but that's okay because like I said I'm not gay.

clips put your trip back on

>characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

>antisocial behavior
check

>impaired empathy and remorse
check

>bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.
giant red underlined check

Nah you're completely off-base.

What you're seeing from cousins is a guy with little self-control and difficulty keeping his emotions in check, not psychopathy.

Hernandez was a psychopath. Cousins is just a manchild.

>little self-control
characteristic of antisocial behavior

>difficulty keeping his emotions
violent tendencies, also part of being a psychopath

there are degrees of psychopathy, on a 1-10 scale Cousins is only like a 5 and Hernandez is like a 9

>little self control means antisocial characteristics

Uh what?

>irritability and aggressiveness; reckless disregard for the safety of self and others

straight from DSM, I shouldn't need to spell this out.

Yelling at people isn't "reckless disregard for the safety of self and others"

The sad thing is they can't trade him because of fear of getting re-located. The Kings just built a new area, they won't trade their ticket seller and entering a complete rebuild.

Money rules everything

and after he finishes up his new max contract coming up he'll become a washed up ring chaser

Sad!

They were within a couple fractions of each other in TS% before LeBron went to Miami and became an insufferable stat padder who wouldn't take anything but wide open shots even if it hurt the team. There isn't even much of a TS% gap now, with LeBron having spent half his career with multiple superstars to give the toughest looks too and Kobe having had his retirement years drag the averages down.

i thought anthony davis was supposed to be good

is this the lakeys 2018 championship celebration thread?

>ingbust
>randbust
>bustelo russbust

so why are you posting in a lakeys thread?

get out

I see Pop in the OP, you should get out of the Spurs thread senpai

from what i'm reading about him, he could basically provide you guys with a jokic-lite type game

solid continuity between both units

Nope

That's ten boards down in /x/

Lakers are only winning a championship with that team in some creepypasta HAHA

can you link me to it? because all I see is this celebration thread we are posting in right now

what part of SoCal are you from?

nice fake link bro

shit brehs im messaging this bretty sexy milf rn that i met on the internet

You're getting catfished m8

nah this girl seems bretty legit dude, not that i an ever deny the possibility of it, but im doubtin it on this one my man

on this note shes bretty weird and also only dates vegans so imma have to pull off some shit to get this to work, wish me luck bruhs hopefully she pays for my vegan dinners

Tips to where I can meet milfs online?

>now you realize he's playing in the d-league

makes you thinks huh

hockey arenas in real life

You sure sound like you know what you're talking about.

Timmy pls com back 2 spuds.

This Greg Oden story is sad

>tfw my sixies drafted the next great euro player

I'm not white

okcupid is by far the best site for meeting old ladies because its the 2nd biggest free dating site (after plentyoffish), and the biggest free dating site where you can message outside of your age range. POF limits 14 years older or younger, it was to prevent old men from messaging 20 year olds, but it limits the cougar game pretty heavily

youtube.com/watch?v=KdjBJai1nOA