Anyone know anything about starting a YouTube channel for political/social commentary?

Anyone know anything about starting a YouTube channel for political/social commentary?

I want to be as hack resistant as possible, thinking about signing up using a new email with a fake name, and buying a burner phone.

Advice?

What exactly do you want?

Do you want to make sure noone can crack your password?
Are you trying to evade google analytics?

like there aren't enough of these

no one will watch your shitty videos

Kek, I just found this pic and thought it was funny though. I don't mean this as some statement promoting centrism

Spend a few years thinking about it and reading first. You sound young and dumb, OP.

I'll use a long random password, so someone can't easily guess it. I just want to make it as hard as possible for someone to get my real info. I would likely say many controversial things, and since I don't expect this to be a career, I would not want my reputation tarnished in my professional life.

I don't expect to be a successful star, but this is something I'm interesting in, so I am going to pursue it. It seems like a fun hobby

not getting enough political commentary?

Not sure how you got that impression, but that shouldn't a concern. I read plenty, and part of what I want to do I discuss different books and break down their main points to make reccomendations, and to give people a good idea of its main points before they buy it

Haha, ya I know political news channels are everywhere right now. I'm not planning to simply drone on about the daily "drama". I would just discuss ideas that interest me.

genuinely curious, how old are you? i assume ur a guy. what country and ethnicity too pls?

getting your personal info as a private person is very hard. All you have to do is setup a strong password and use a different email. The only way for someone to get your personal info is if
A:
You catch malware. Common sense usually protects against that.
or B:
You say something in the video that relates to your reallife or vice versa.

You can't "hack" a YouTube account.

I've had a similar idea, a channel about politics/current event, book breakdowns, just for fun, increase reading comprehension through analysis, increase influence of degeneracy push back...

I'm a 28 year old guy from the U.S, maybe that is sort of young, I guess it's relative. Plenty of youtubers are little more than kids. I also teach classes at a community college, so that's why I'm serious about keeping myself anonymous. I want to be able to say whatever I want without worrying about someone trying to get me fired

How do you prevent someone from recognizing your voice and your general way of speaking?
Also, what are the "controversial" opinions you fear might get you fired?

>Anyone know anything about starting a YouTube channel for political/social commentary?
you need to be left leaning or your channel will be shut down for hate speech
doesn't matter how innocuous it is, Google's left leaning ideology and heavy censorship policy prohibits anything that doesn't fall in line as hate speech

>i say things without providing any source
>why are people making fun of me?

I don't think my voice is really distinct at all. I don't see that as being too much of a problem, as linen as I never reveal any personal information. I'm not an extremist in any way, but people seem to be very easily offended now. Talking about things like Islamic extremism, political parties, etc could end up pissing people off

Have you considered minds.com?

I have considered that. Once I start the channel, I will look into other sites as well. I don't consider myself far right or far left, but I am somewhat concerned about the YouTube censorship I hear a lot about.

They seem to be going for the kid and cat video market over political, save TYT and lefty comedians...

It is only a problem if you are trying to monetize your videos. If you don't you should be ok.

also fuck the captcha holy shit

>Left economics
>Welfare
Read a fucking book

Bottom left should be top left

I don't know too much about editing videos, but I'm mainly just planning videos that are audio of me talking about a certain topic, with some still shots on screen. Something like TL;DR or Sargon of Akkad. Nothing too complicated

I saw this pic, I chuckled a bit, I randomly used it for this thread. No need to overthink any of this

>r-read a book
why not just admit you don't have a clue what you're on about