HoH Nominations: Paul/Vic

Most Likely Going Home: Vic unless he wins veto

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/n9pb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to chill with Corey!

First for /our girl/ Nat

it's rigged for Paul

You can't even put coins in Bridgette's nose, bro.

Corey = Drew Daniels
James = Cowboy
Nicole = Diane
Paulie = Jase

F

Has there been one solid 3+person alliance this season? Or did Frank/Da'/James/Nicole fuck them all up?

its not all bad for vic. he got 5k to play a shitty game of BB

spy girls

Not really, closest was The Executives but that got nuked by DR hints, this was a pathetic season for Alliances. Spy girls never talked about Game and started doubting each other after one week, Fatal Five lasted like 2 days. 8-pack was fractured from the start and never recovered, Strength and Honor was a mist alliance, Final Four actually worked for as long as it realistically could. only the duo's survive this season. Bonded by finger-banging.

>no spy girls vs the executives rivalry

feels bad man

>only talked about getting those silly boys out of the game and giggling about girl stuff
>each of them latched onto a guy they trusted more than their alliance
>started turning on each other one week into the alliance
>never accomplished anything in the game
Great alliance, bro.

they never once voted against each other

you dont have to do "good" or even go far to stay true to your alliance members unlike literally every other POS in the house

Frank basically blew that up by relaying info to 8-packers and planting seeds of doubt in bridgette's head. It was also flawed from the start because the weakest player was basically the leader.

Fuck Grodner for casting returning players. This would have been great to see play out, especially with their week3 HOH win.

They got out Zika and turned Paul on Paulie, leading to Paulie's eviction

That would have been something actually entertaining this season, a game of shadow warfare between a girl alliance and a bro alliance where neither side knows exactly who to trust, it would have also allowed Frank and Bridge to float to final 4 just by laying low and letting the house drown themselves in mist.

eh, frank probably shouldnt have put bronte up but he was jsut dumb for trusting them. the blame falls squarely on the dumbfucks who flipped for tiffany who did nothing for them

Reminder that everything that went wrong in this season was a domino effect of Frank Slapping Day's booty. if only we could go back and tell him.

i wonder if she is allowed to request some fresh soil in the jury house

Is there going to be another battle back now that Victor is eliminated?

Probably.

WHY did corey betray the final four deal? What a sucker.

The Executives was a fake alliance. It was only real during DE.

Guys tell me if my logic here is wrong.
I really don't give a fuck about Corey but for the people that accuse the Macgyver comp of being rigged to him:

If you are told that you have to locate objects in a room in order to escape, wouldn't you immediately run to the first movable object that you see and try to use it?

Also why would CBS blatantly rig a comp that other house guests are literally watching on a tv screen

fuck off showfag

Corey just called to DR + Jeff, so Veto likely starting

Because he isn't an awful big brother player.

You have to know what you are even looking for before you can go and grab it

You ever think about amount of little things that added up to this season being shit?

>Corey beating Glenn by .002 seconds
>Frank breaking Bridge's ankle
>Frank slapping Day's ass
>Victor trying to catch the water bottle
>Bridge and Day giving that one comp to James
>Pointless Bronte blindside

>What a sucker.
*What a smart player

it wasnt rigged tho, corey doesnt think, he just does it.

remember how everyone was going for the small bowl and he went for the big bowl

first time watching?

>Frank trying to be funny and flexing during that Endurance comp and pulling out his pin.

frank breaking bridges ankle was adorable and it helped them bond and we got FRIDGETTE... literally the only good thing of the entire season

heres what actually made the season terrible

nicole
paul
zakiyah

there was too many coasters and floaters in this season, almost everyone in the house was throwing comps and ganged up on anyone who was a good entertaining player.

victor and paul did all the dirty work while everyone was pretending to be innocent

>people making up the FT nickname

This is a result of having 16 players + 9-person jury instead of the optimal 13 players + 7-person jury

yeah sorta this but really the biggest problem is most moves were made for personal reasons with persona attacks rather than being strategic and then they would all stand up there during their little speech and try to convince themselves it was strategic

paul and vic are guilty too, nat and meech were no threat to their game, it was entirely personal. they annoyed them and they admitted as much last night in the iso cube

How the season could have been saved.
>Glenn winning instead of Corey and causing massive asspain and banter in the house
>Paul going out when he was a pawn in week 2
>Jozea staying long enough to get at one of the Returnee's out(preferably Nicole or James)
>Frank helps save Bronte from stupid blindside
>Day goes out instead of Frank because she is constantly triggered
>Frank reels in the spy girls and Tiff and they dominate the rest of the game
Frank's Harem Alliance was the season we deserved.

Since he's #1 at joker's
vic will win AFP and he'll have 30k + stipend vs just 50k for 2nd. Not bad.

>Since he's #1 at joker's

Why did Da'vonne want Tiffany out so bad?

Maybe I'm a major bridge fag but I like to think she could have won way more comps if that didn't happen

>(preferably Nicole or James)
looks like youre a bitch faggot playing on emotion too. the most entertaining move would be him getting daboon out

Because Day is an attention whore. She had nothing to fight for in the house at that point and could have literally cruised into jury+. But her sassy black girl genes took over and she felt as though she had to make an unnecessary move in pinning Frank against Tiff.

>sassy black girl
that's a nice way to say typical nigger

i dont think any of the comps would have been close enough

maybe the last one on the DE that corey won but even though it had physical aspects at the end of the day it was a crapshoot comp.. perhaps without the bum knee AND lucky placement of her objects she could have won but still a stretch desu

Watch the F-bombs bro, that is the Ideal because Dayvonne would have gotten evicted shortly after anyways, she would have started panicking and flipping her hair at everyone while reading her bible leading to her downfall.

you're not the real devinbro so stop

Ian was confirmed biggest cuck in BB history correct?

>Implying we aren't all Devinbro

Keep this attitude up and you're gonna be out of the bomb squad, bro. And the vote is gonna be unanimous.

Woah woah watch the n-words.

We call them jiggaboos around here.

no thats james

Daily reminder that Dan created the Quack Pack

Daily reminder that James is the only one playing the game. Everyone is playing with emotion.

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

found the cat lady

anyone with half brain knows that cuck only cares about AFP and the possibility of having a gf after the game. Stop being an autist.

So I just got back from vacation and I'm trying to catch up. What happened that made Corey wanna split up the F4? I'm not totally surprised, I was just curious about his reasoning.

anyone here with a quarter of a brain knows he baited you real bad

>triggered hard
kek

Can someone tell me what the flaw in my logic is? It makes sense in my head, is there something I'm missing?
And yes I'm aware that this game is rigged for the most part

Because it's the smartest move to get /fit/ out. There is no bigger danger than him.

fuck

off

showfag

Because if he didn't take a shot at Vic and Paul this week he was bending over and asking for a puerto rican dicking next week when he can't play.

>mom i posted it again

As much as I'd love to see someone who hasn't been evicted win this season, I think Vic deserves to

On a season that most likely has the most twists out of any season, the guy who was evicted twice and came back twice should win.

If Vic wins this veto
Wins the next HoH
Then wins the final 3 HoH he's won

That's what I figured. It would be stupid to take a comp beast like Vic to the final four.

>there was too many coasters and floaters in this season

You mean there were too many recruits that didn't know how to play and latched on to vets that (somewhat) did know how to play.

I wouldn't care if somebody evicted won. It's not like he didn't have to work for it.

>he

he already lost twice. for people to give him $500k for that would be retarded

Because Corey doesn't get to play for HoH next week

And he'd much rather reel James in and have it 2v1 with Nicole/James vs Paul
instead of having next week be 1v2 with Nicole vs Paul/Vic

he pretty much evicted the strongest people in the house, he deserves it

No, he evicted one strong player while getting played in his two other HOHs.

>lost twice
>implying that being evicted is losing
>implying buyback wins aren't a valid way of saving your game when you've almost lost
Just think about it like a post eviction veto, where you can veto your eviction.

being evicted does mean loosing

twice.

Big Brother has been bringing an evictee back for years. It's something most of the cast prepares for after they evict somebody. It's part of the game at this point. Julie even tells them "Just because you're evicted doesn't mean you're out of the game." Being evicted isn't losing. Get over it.

He fought to not only stay in the house but to get back into the house.

Not in Big Brother, and they know this.
Unless you mean it in the same way that losing a competition is losing.
He lost the votes, not the game.

FEEDS ARE BACK

JAMES WON

This user is right.
Someone winning by pure luck of when they got evicted is pretty shitty.
>first 5 get to battle back!
>it's an old man, a gay guy, and some women vs /fit/vic
The only person he beat that actually was any competition was Paulie for the second back. Even then the 3 girls were non existant and he basically had to 1v1 to get in.
He got knocked out twice because he has no game past being a comp beast, whereas Paul has been on the block multiple times, and has successfully made certain he wasn't going home every single time.

he lost the social game. big brother is a _____ game

Meant losing a competition losing.
aka if you are evicted you can't win

Is Evel Dick one of the greats?

The point of Big Brother is making it to the end without getting evicted.

If you get evicted, you essentially lost. Vic could have evicted the heavy hitters and he wouldn't have my vote, even if he was sitting beside someone like Victoria s16

lmao

he's like the 2nd or 3rd worst winner

[record scratch]

[freeze frame]

yup thats me. youre probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

How is him intentionally replying to himself being exposed? You don't really think he "forgot to take off his trip" do you lmao

pls no bully

>intentionally

sup devitt. put your trip back on

this was the final 5 veto last year

streamable.com/n9pb

another win for victor confirmed

This is fine, that would mean the Armenian roach is finally going home after all these months.

>paul

How? He was one of the few people actually playing the game, plus his antics were based.

they have been switching the comp weeks this season, nic and james made note of it

i think that was essentially the dog bone comp paul won early on

>victor just told me that hes planning to team up with nicole and will try to evict you

cant wait for james to snitch again like always

>plus his antics were based.

>people actually find him entertaining

i dont normally say this but when i do i mean it with malice kys