I got a problem guys

I got a problem guys.
>be 28 living with my wife and daughter
>wife's younger brother living with us as well
>very emotionally screwed up kid, has gf who pretty much moved in too
>younger brother and gf are both emotionally unstable high schoolers not fit to be in a relationship with each other
>gf tried killing herself once and he lost his shit
>anywayyyyyy
>been living with us for almost two years
>don't have problems with them, get along with them, am basically a father figure to them
>few months ago little brother starts summer school
>gf stays home in the mean time til he gets back
>wife is busy taking care of baby
>in the morning I wake up to make breakfast
>gf wakes up a little later, goes to living watches tv
>good mornings are exchanged
>she's in kitchen grabbing cereal
>notice she only wears an oversized t-shirt to bed
>she's reaching above the fridge for the cereal, short girl maybe only 5' 1"
>shirt rides up exposing panties
>"oh shit don't look" I think to myself
>she reaches into fridge to grab milk
>notice cold air has made her nipples poke through the shirt
>wtf is going on

She has never done this type of things until very recently. Since summer school started and her bf has been gone. I'm being led into a trap here. What do

She's probably just getting lazier. I think you're overreacting op.

>sits on the couch eating cereal cross-legged with t-shirt barely covering anything in front
>gets up to take a shower
>runs up the goddamn water bill
>finishes
>leaves wet towel and dirty clothes on the floor of the bathroom
>biggest pet peeve when they don't clean up after themselves. Room is a HUGE mess

She, nor her bf, leave clothes on the bathroom floor. I make sure of it. Am I being paranoid about it or is she leaving her panties there for me to see knowing I'm the one who picks up clothes off the floor?

>her t shirt rode up and i saw her panties
>she's trying to fuck me

lol i refuse to believe op is this pathetic

Threeway

I'm confused. assuming this is real, why are you posting about it on Sup Forums? Are you interested in fucking her? do whatever you want accept the consequences.

That's what I initially thought. Maybe she was just getting comfortable but listen to this

>go outside to clean leaves out of pool
>hot as fuck climate
>she comes out to the backyard to play with her dogs
>oh yeah she brought two dogs with her since she couldn't have them at home
>NEVER cleans up their shit
>has more clothes on this time at least
>tiny dogs so she starts bending over to play with them
>ass out pointed in my direction
>tiny shorts that ride up and butt cheeks clearly showing
>"oh fuck"
>plays in the grass with them
>lays on her back as dogs jump on top and lick her face
>lets her shirt ride up while laughing and rolling around
>can see she's not wearin a bra and bottom of titties starting to show
>"yup pools clean"

Just want the advice of my Sup Forumsros

Are you retarted or something? His gf is just being a normal highschool girl.

Listen I didn't say she wants to fuck me. Maybe in her mind she's waiting for me to make a move so she can call the cops on me. That's just my paranoid mind running through possibilities.

Just tell her to put on more clothing. Alternatively just fuck her. The worst thing happening is that your brother-in-law finds out and hangs himself.

You said you're kind of a father figure. That + she feeling comfortable at home explains everything. Imaging you're her real father. Would you still think about all those things? No? She neither.

How would I go about saying this to her without coming off as a perv? I feel like that conversation would imply she needs to put on more clothes so I don't get turned on. Im afraid of the backlash

Say that you don't feel comfortable around her being so revealing. compare it to you, walking around with just your underwear or some shit.

No need to take her up on it.

Best you can do is just observe and see where this goes. If she changes, then no problem you've enjoyed some looks. If she becomes worse, let her make the first move on you.. try masturbating 'accidentally' where she might see or catch you.

It's likely a trap set up by your wife or it's just your sixth sense and it's actually nothing.
If she drops huge hints and starts to be more aggressive about it (like talking to you) just tell her that it's against your will and you love your fam. Just think of it as a trap.
It they're actually testing you it will reveal itself soon. If not, then fuck her puss if you want. Idgas but whatevs/

You lack intuition. Don't predict if your sixth sense is weak.

Pic of her.

OP here
Had to feed the baby. Advice here is kinda conflicting. Not really seeing her as a"daughter" since she actually has a dad and I kind of hate her since she's a total free loading slob. I'll admit, the show ain't so bad, but I know I can't let it get out of hand. Kind of cane here to get creative ideas rather than the old "fuck her and find out". The more I think about it the more I feel like it's bait for her to get attention. Obviously she doesn't get that at home because her real father hasn't come looking for her. I need ideas that are almost as sinister as hers to get her to not only stop but that could get her kicked out by my wife. She loves her little brother so much and she is very apologetic on his behalf for anything he does and his gf by proxy.

I'm not gonna do that.

Ignore it. You see nothing. You hear nothing. You know nothing. Don't look at her when she displays attention seeking behavior. And when she escalates her behavior to the point where it's about to stop being believable that you are still oblivious, casually walk away and busy yourself with something else, somewhere else.

If she is doing what you think she is doing, baiting you either to fuck you or trap you, then she WILL escalate and become bolder and more obvious. Eventually, your wife, who just had a baby and is feeling selfconcious about her own youth, beauty and body, WILL notice what this tart is doing. When that happens there will be hell to pay and you'll have very little to do with what follows. Women, especially head-of-household women, are excellent at getting rid of females they feel threatened by.

If your wife mentions any of this little hussies behavior to you, the only correct response from you is "yeah she's been pretty sexual around me lately. I've just been ignoring it. She's weirding me out."