Has anyone here ever tried DXM?

Has anyone here ever tried DXM?

I've never tried it myself but I've read a lot about it. I'm paranoid as fuck that if I try it I'll take the wrong type of medicine or there will be some unlisted ingredient that will kill me.

What's your experience like and how do you make certain you don't die?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_chemistry.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just check the active ingredients and make sure DXM is the only one on the list. Also, don't mix it with other drugs.

You'll be fine with an entire bottle of robo, delsym or pack trip c's. Ive doubled that dose and lived. Better off gettin some lsd or mdma unless you're broke and stealing it or raiding a medicine cabinet. Its about the same price for wayyy better high

You can isolate just the dxm out of the medicine with some very basic household ingredients. For more information: Google.

It's cool the first times but it can get way too crazy and kind of depressing.
If anything, it surprised me how strong DXM can be, but even if you had a pure DXM dose I still can't really recommend it, specially in higher doses. But everyone has different tastes so I don't know

Dxm tripped twice. It's shit. Just get some actual drugs.

It's just a basic disassociatave.

I figured that, but I still get paranoid. Is there any conceivable scenario where an ingredient that might harm me wouldn't be on the box?

I have a history of paranoia, honestly. Maybe drugs aren't for me.

Or you can just tell him, you cockwit.

OP, you'll need:
>clean plastic gallon jug
>syrup
>water
>time

>pour the syrup in the gallon jug
>fill it ~4/5ths of the way full of distilled water (or tap if your cheap)
>shake the everloving shit out of it
>place it in a cool place out of the way where it won't get agitated or moved
>wait 48-72 hours
>there should be a silty powder (DXM) that settled on the bottom of the jug
>carefully move it to a place you can drain it
>take a razor or scissors and cut the (still full) jug from the top to ~1in from the product
>this will drain the top most waste first
>cut the bottom of the jug out like a tray
>try to skim or siphon the top water out of the tray, leaving the product
>dry it out and use a scale to measure your yield
>or just eat the damp tray mixture

That sounds like it could actually work but my chemistry is rusty as fuck...

I mean, there's nothing wrong with what you just said, I'm just wondering if DXM is actually the product I'll be getting.

Assuming you're not system 32-ing me, could I then snort it? I've also heard of freebasing DM.

to be clear I'm not retarded enough to think that, like, distilled water will react with DM to produce poison, I'm just wondering if the powder extracted from the syrup is actually DM as opposed to a sweetener/thickener present in the syrup.

DXM is a crazy strong ass high if you hit a mid-tier plateau and smoke a bowl. You will be on cloud nine and slumped as fuck. Just remember, no guaifenesin or other active ingredients. Most of my luck in stores have come from offbrand syrups that contain only DXM. Hard to find triple C's now. Be careful though, don't bite off more than you can chew or you'll puke. I have plenty times but it was still worth it. There are safer/easier trips but none exactly like DXM.

last "trip" of dxm was fucking awful, bottle and a half of delsym + idr how much whiskey. Was babbling and falling over, not remembering how i got there, luckily my h dealer came over and copped some h and meth, then was feeling alright

It's differential solubility.

DXM freebase is insoluble in cold H2O. However, make sure the product you're using doesn't have acetaminophen in it; as APAP is also insoluble. Any other substance that would be in the product is cold water soluble, so you shouldn't have any concern as those will be wasted with the water.

>dxm + whiskey
>not healthy but alright mate
>h dealer gave some h and meth
>how are you still alive?

In this case also make sure you pick a product with straight Dextromethorphan.

Avoid:
>Dextromethorphan HBr
>d-Pseudoephedrine (HCl is fine)
>Guaifenesin

Oh, damn. I would have just dissolved some gelcaps.

If you can in2chemistry here's a resource for pH based extractions: erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_chemistry.shtml

The method posted above will work though. Don't be so paranoid.

op buy some fucking bitcoin and order shrooms. you'll get the trip you need. whatever that may be.

Good read. One last question - if I then have pure DM HCl or HBr powder, could I snort it? Would the citric acid fuck up my nasal cavity/lungs? Would this even produce a better high?

take a small dose first and itll feel like you just smoked a joint, take note of how much tylenol or whatever is in it and try to get some without tylenol

shrooms and dxm are super different though. i found dxm to be very unique. an extremely dirty mindfuck kinda high, pleasant afterglow though.

Don't fucking snort DXM you retard. I'm not sure if even works, even if it did, the amount of DXM you need to get a good high is a fucking shitton. Around 300mg if you're just starting out, 500-700mg if you're a fat cunt or have built up a tolerance. There's no way in hell you'd be able to snort all of that.

If possible go for HBr powder, the kind in the little gel capsules. Open up the capsules and dump the powder into 1 ply toilet paper, otherwise all the capsule gel is gonna mess with your stomach.

Ive tried drinking a bottle twice but just felt really drunk/stoned, you guys think doubling next time is to much?

If you want a good trip just stay awake for at least four days straight, if you can resist the urge to sleep completely you can see some pretty crazy shit. I've been up since saturday morning now and the goal is to make it to wednesday

wtf

Chill the fuck out and chug a bottle of tussin.

No shit, a glass of strawberry milk will really deal with the taste AFTER.