Mfw spring training is underway

>mfw spring training is underway

basedball is back

who are these semen demons?

also, how do i take the bore out of boreball?

@biancakmiec on instagram

I never understood how it was boring so I can't help you.

>18 years old

how

Kill yourself

>spring training
>in the middle of winter

What did they mean by this?

Anything is possible with money provided by middle eastern oil sheiks

Little rude, let's tone it down my fellow countryman

I'm only rude to Australians. I hate them.

fug drumpf my little american friend :DDD

Please die.

there are really beautiful, young women in the world, and handsome, capable men that get to enjoy them

how does this make you feel

Proud of those men

mmmm no my burger friend

Made me feel surprised that she was 18, in terms of my self it doesn't really make me feel much as my life is pretty decent right now, I live with my girlfriend and I'm in my final year of uni with only a massive hecs debt to worry about.

America Sad!

Let's say there are 1.000.000 of this girls. Out of 3.8 Billion of the female population, this is the top 0.025%, so you can assume there are at least that many of these girls out there.

Now let's say this man can actually fuck 100, while I remain at zero.
This is 0.001% compared to 0.000%.

This will take his entire life. While he does this he spend more time thinking about the 99.999% he will never be able to fuck and fearing that they will try to get pregant to scam him out of his money.

This is how you end up if you build your desires on what you see instead of what you want.

I am happy with my slightly chubby, but otherwise incredibly cute and lovely wife with whom I share the first kiss, first sex, first love and all my childhood memories.

And after we made sweet love and she sleeps, I rest on her breasts grinning about how the richest men will never be able to experience what I do.

But of course, virgin losers and robots on this site will still thinks that these men are winners.

is this some elaborate form of ironic humor

>she

>women

Feels good man

ily hans

hope it all goes well

>Boreball
>Steroidswing
>Corkbat
>The Latina Arena

What did America mean by this?

its a reasonably funny idea he just didnt quite pull it off

Let's see you do better

im not funny

Was it autism?

Yeah I was thinking it could be, but the german flag told it that it also probably wasn't

Please watch our sport.

Baseball is good. Fuck handegg though

They are 2 Swedish men.