Muslim drives a bus into people, killing 50 of them

>muslim drives a bus into people, killing 50 of them
>"that's not real islam, stop being so islamophobic you bigot"
>blacks attack people shouting "fuck white people" and "black power"
>"racism is prejudice + power"
>hundreds of rapes in Germany during New Year Eve that are silenced and some victims even forced to apologize
>some shithole in america has a neo-nazi/alt-right rally that gets attacked by antifa, one of the white supremacists gets his car attacked and runs over people, killing few of them
>REEEEE WHITE PEOPLE REEEE FUCK TRUMP REEEE RACISM AND NAZISM REEEEEE
Why leftists are the most retarded people on Earth?
Also take in mind that if some white supremacists would be killed by Antifa, no one would care and it would be justified by futhering the "punch a Nazi" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Waa waa life isn't fair. Sniffle cry

Fucking babies you guys are.

I know i'm part of the problem, but I originally misheard it as someone running over nazis and honestly it made me happy then. We would have culled the idiots.

Doesn't matter still a terrorist lol

Is that a Breakdance Battle ?

What the fuck is with the helicopter crash? Two troopers die in a fucking helicopter crash? WHAT? What is fucking going on. It's blowing my mind.

>black supremacists kills cops
"he's not representative of BLM at all"
america needs to die

>some right wing retard running over people who want healthcare and the rich to pay their fair share of taxes so we don't become a service industry economy where everyone squabbles working minimum wage as rent slaves while india does all the jobs for pennies thanks to lack of government restriction just so the rich can get richer and the poor can get poorer
>"U FUCKING LEFTISTS BABBIES WHO CARES MUH ISLAM SPOOK ALSO RAPE"

you should shoot yourself in the head op

>going to rallies and protests
really

And "two cops are killed" because they crashed a fucking helicopter? "3 deaths at rally". What the fuck is happening.

I don't think you have a very clear understanding of business economics.
You sound really silly...

The taxes in Denmark are also outrageous and after you account for taxes the wage comes out to about $9 an hour.

I don't know a single liberal that has blamed this on whites. They just blamed it on white supremacists. I don't agree with the liberal ideology, but please don't be a faggot op.

hundrets of rapes in germany during NYE, all silenced. WAT where do you get you info, stupid? maybe they got silenced because there is no way this amount of rapes happen, also who said every rape was commited be a refugee? 7 Arguments, every single one has more logicholes than you got in your head. so please shoot yourself in the head to even the odds.

But Denmark has free education and a health service from the cradle to the grave.

In Dennark he only thing stopping you from achieving whatever you want is you.

Projection

They're caucasaphobes

Nice quads

this,

just bite the pillow and learn to take it in the ass without whining like the proper fucking sissy you're you nigger loving alt cuck faggot

iawtp

yeah there is NO WAY hundreds of rapes could happen in one single day!!! that is impossible!!!
nobody said that i think. but many have been done by refugees, and the other 99% by people from muslim and/or african nations.

what now faggot? go suck a muslim cock you lil bitch.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

i am from germany and this is legit

Fucking kraut cuck faggot

Haha, you think logic matters, at all?
If one alt-right neonazi skinhead causes deaths, then he represents the entirety & they're all responsible. One muslim or BLM protester causes deaths or injury or property damage, then "No True Scotsman" is applied & he doesn't represent any of them, cause reasons & feelings.
Just like if Neo-Nazi alt-right skinhead kekistanians show up to a protest in armor with melee weapons, they came with violent intent to terrorize, but if leftists showed up at same protest at the same time with the same exact gear, they didn't.
Logic sucks, shut the fuck up.