BUF: Bills GM open to starting Cardale Jones at QB
WAS: D-Jax would like to re-sign with Washington
WAS: 'Good chance' Cousins gets more than Luck
OAK: Raiders give Jack Del Rio 4-year extension
FA: Vikings move on from RG Brandon Fusco
CHI: Report: Eagles expected to pursue Jeffery
NFL: Area scout stands up for Oklahoma RB Mixon
WAS: Redskins C Kory Lichtensteiger calls it quits
GB: 'Make or break' 2017 season for Randall Cobb?

>NE: Patriots expected to call Texans RE: Jimmy Why the fuck would they do that? What could they possibly have that New England would want, or that would be better than what other teams can offer?

>NE: Patriots expected to call Texans RE: Jimmy G
Why the fuck would they do that? What could they possibly have that New England would want, or that would be better than what other teams can offer?

Daily Reminder

Has any defending champ ever gotten exposed this hard?

Brady just walked down the field on those last two drives.

>Tfw you were at that game when Hercules knocked that bitch halfback on his ass for trying to run him over.

Niners came back and won though. Typical Rams bullshit. They're LA's problem now and I'm with the Chiefs.

Who can stop us?

The same man who's been stopping you for twenty years.

Who can carry you?

Reminder that Brady is 0-2 against a healthy LOB.

>cliff avril out for bullshit concussion protocol (also edelman was clearly concussed as well but they still let him play)
>earl thomas and sherman injured
>jeremy lane take out after his interception
sorry but brady didn't face the full xehawks defense as much as pats fags dont want to admit it.

salty loser is salty, news at 11.

injuries are part of the game nigga. Quit your crying.

Strong breeze.

>4TDs, 2INTs against injured Seahawks defense
>0TD, 1INT against healthy Legion of Boom at home

really makes you think

Top fucking laugh

>basically a home game for Seattle because of huge bandwagon support
>10 point lead going into the fourth quarter
>Belichick on the sidelines saying Seattle can't run three good defensive plays in a row
>Brady destroys the sloppy ass LOB on two consecutive drives
>zeattle gets a complete fluke catch to put the ball inside the 5
>down to the one
>Pete goes full retard and tries to run a pick against Brandon Browner (a former Seahawk)
>gets picked by a literal who corner
>Brady baits them into jumping offsides
>Chimpout ensues, seacucks get their asses beat, Irvin ejected
>Sherman has to eat an entire barrel of crow

Falcons collapsed, but you faggots got wrecked

Almost forgot:

>Lynch retires
>Dan Quin leaves to join the Falcons and get btfo by Brady again
>Rustle Wilshit demands half the salary cap
>entire franchise fades back into mediocrity for the next 30 years

I knew a lot of LA rams fans that remained rams fans when they went to St Louis

not the other way around huh?

I feel for you bro. that sucks.

>Pats calling texans about Jimmy G
>Texalels didnt learn when they took Brady's last back up, Mallett who?
>Belichicks face after he gets off the phone negotiating a """""fair deal"""""""""""" for JJ Wat and the Texens first two draft picks

pls don't jew us beligoat

Tom Brady

Fucking Rams are off to a stupid fucking start with bringing in Wade Phillips and switching a potent defenses scheme. I forsee Aaron Donald ditching the Rams once his contract ends soon.

Maybe since the Chargers just switched to a 4 3 and are in LA as well they can snag him to pair with Joey Bosa.

Imagine Joey Bosa and Aaron Donald on the same line? Thats fucking showtime.

It won't happen, but could you imagine if patriots got jj watt

Literally why? Brock took that Texans team to the playoffs in his first year as starter and only lost to the eventual champs.

>Crock
>taking the team anywhere
you'd have better luck with Romo

>may-may twat

Pls no, I'd rather have Hopkins and a good pass rusher

>I'd rather have Hopkins over a once in a generation talent

>once in a generation talent
>almost a losing record as a starter
>back permanently injured
>dissappears like the Lindenburg baby against good O lines
>complete faggot in the locker room

Yeah no. you can keep him

>once in a generation talent

>HE MISSED A TACKLE ON SPROLES!!!1!11!
Fuck off with your cherry picking. Sproles is one of the hardest players to tackle.

> 4-12 rams
> 2-14 niners
> at times good Cardinals

Yeah. The feared NFC west

>he made a bad play once that means he's bad

Not even free agency yet. Pump the goddamn brakes.

A DE couldn't catch a 4.4 running oiled midget RB? What a bust

Where can I find full games online? Slowly becoming a fan of football after watching Super Bowl LI. I'm trying to watch all the regular season and playoff games of the Patriots and I can't find anything reliable. I've already watched all the Super Bowls featuring the Patriots on the NFL's official Youtube page. I also found nflfullhd but the quality of week 1 against the Cardinals is the shittiest quality I've seen in a long time.

Anyone know a source that's free?

nfl has a lot of free youtube games on their channel type in "nfl free games friday" and they should all pop up categorized. they're generally all very good games too so it's good offseason viewing

>PHI: Eagles expected to trade LB Mychal Kendricks
>CHI: Report: Eagles expected to pursue Jeffery
TYBH

It wouldn't matter because every player has to fit a mold in the system and superstars like JJ. Watt dont fit that mold

really? gronk and moss seemed to flourish okay.

belichick didn't exactly stunt LT's personality.

I just don't think JJ. Watt is a Belichick player, that's just my opinion. Theres a reason why all these big superstar players aren't popular locations for the Patriots.

Belichick would love to have JJ Watt The Player. JJ Watt The Contract would be a harder sell.

Watt doesn't have the ego of your average superstar

Watt's Production definitely warrants his contract

Fins

>last playoff win: December 30, 2000.

It's the year, 2017.
Fins are due a good season.

ajayi's gonna flop next year

AFC East is wide open

For 2nd place

>Watt's Production definitely warrants his contract

Single-player production is over-rated. Paying Watt $20m a year for 15-20 sacks is all well and good, but paying 2/3 lesser players a few 5m or 6m builds a better a team.

You're better off with 10-12 good players and 10-12 average players than 3 elites, 5 goods and some scrub roster-fillers.

Watt is clearly worth his contract for Houston. Face of the franchise and one of the best 2 or 3 players in the league.

He wouldn't be worth as much to NE.

>but paying 2/3 lesser players a few 5m or 6m builds a better a team.

easier said then done, if they were that good they wouldn't be on 5m or 6m deals.

texans roster is good though, Watt's contract hasn't been a burden at all.

Obviously he has back issues now but the impact a pass rusher of his magnitude can make on a game is enormous.

Von Miller carried the Broncos in the 2015 playoffs

no Dolphins are far better than the others

no they're not

I want the Raiders to trade for Mychal Kendricks

Lel. They had a piss easy schedule last season. They will get exposed hard along with that "British" nigger Gay Agayi

>You're better off with 10-12 good players and 10-12 average players than 3 elites, 5 goods and some scrub roster-fillers.
This so much. Patriots have the most players in the league on contracts in the 4m-10m range. Which is why they were able to construct an even and deep roster without almost any glaring holes.

I'd much rather have 3 good players on 7m deals than 1 JJ Watt on 20m and 2 scrubs on league minimum

Cowboys!

Can someone explain to me why MY ears save more money if we cut mychal Kendricks instead of trading him?
I just read in an article and we save like 5million ish for cutting and only 1.8 in a trade
I thought I knew this shit

Sproles is old as hell and in no way runs 4.4 anymore
JJ watt is in his physical prime

are you guys new or what?

texans defense is fine, jj watt's contract didn't kill that defense

jesus fucking casuals

this is exactly why Brady isn't Goat, hes always had really good teams because Bellichick is a god at managing the cap situation

Paying Watt that much money is fine but getting 3 high quality starters for the same cap hit is better

you can't get 3 high quality starters at that price unless you draft them

McCourty, Gronk and Edelman will have a combined cap hit of $21m in 2017

jj watt has a cap hit of 15 million, not 21 million

and edleman is a wr over 30 who would be dogshit on any other team, just a product of Brady.

I'd easily take prime jj watt over mccourty and edleman

But let's take it back to reality
Jjwatt is making all that money on the bench he isn't playing after getting cucked by the Chiefs Lt he's been shook

I don't think that's fair, it's a team sport, even the best ever needs a serious lineup to win. Or, in basketball, like 3 people who are good.

thats a fair point, but im just talking if he was healthy, which i dont know if he is

Reggie White signing got the packers to two super bowls, I'm not saying JJ Watt is Reggie White but there have been some splash FA signings than have been monumental.

so who is the goat then

since most of the other candidates are from an era where teams could just stack super stars willy-nilly since there was no cap to limit it.

>stack super stars willy-nilly

not really, FA wasnt really a thing UNTIL the salary cap.

>2002
>Brady produces great drive to prevent first ever overtime

>2017
>Brady produces great drive to force first ever overtime

just when you think his career couldn't get more pottery

in other news why does alex smith sound like a howler monkey when he shouts his snap count?

In other news, why don't you shut the fuck up about Alex Smith and let our under the radar great QB lead us to a silent championship in peace?

Matthew Stafford

Alex Smith is a mediocre person

>pass every down
>win Super Bowl
wow what a great, strategic game

i hate niggers

I never though Tom Brady himself would post on this board

what an honor

>under the radar qb
>chokes in playoffs
>lost against the bucs last year
no fuck you, desu.

>bombs pearl harbor
>not overtake it
>loses World War II
wow what a great, strategic military

Is this Gronks last year on his current contract? If it is, I think he's going to have a great year to force a pay raise

And then his knee explodes.

>chokes in the playoff
At least he makes the playoffs consistently
>lost against the bucs
Hurrrrr big fucking whoop.

lol who is this fuckin jew on undisputed right now

>be 40$ mil under cap
>this is why your QB is a system baby

If anything it makes it seem that Brady is GOATER than before because the patriots never have many high priced free agent. The last big FA I remember is Adalius Thomas and I think we all remember how that turned out.

Reminder that Marty is resigning.

A raise? I think Gronk will be let to walk if he isn't already moved in this offseason.

I wonder how Jimmy G is feeling about this. He is literally a piece of valuable property at this point. I guess he wants to become a starter but what if he literally goes to one of those teams with no balance and he withers and dies?

>do you want to be filthy rich and not a champion, or extremely rich and a champion?

He is probably looking at that oswieler contract and licking his chops at a chance to play anywhere.

You can only do that if Tom Brady is your QB, that shit would never work with any other team

>inb4 Aaron "choke on playoffs" Rodgers

This is the argument they should use when the vikes cut AP

Since Watt already considered retirement I'm sure he could go to the Patriots for chump change and squeeze out another elite year before retiring.

he never said with the pats