/brit/

The laaaand of the freeeeeee™ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpHiURKkY0Q
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-
assessments.visabureau.com/australia/assessment/skilled/default.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=oyb39zUqeq0
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/5972643/Chicken-tikka-masala-row-grows-as-Indian-chefs-reprimand-Scottish-MPs-over-culinary-origins.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6F5vBsY9VZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

Guys, Canada's cold. *blows your mind*

yanks defend this immediately

mummy gf

Reminder that drying machines are tools of the System and that you ought to dry your garments and bedclothes in the good Lord's own happy breezes and sunshine if you are able to do so. Why raise the utility bill and even risk burning your house down when you have nature's own method right in your own backyard? Those little dryer sheets people use in machines are coated in very potent and dubious chemicals, and the machine itself wears away at the fabrics until there's hardly anything left.

More than anything, though, it's just a delight to go outside to hang up and take down fresh laundry. Very wholesome. The fabrics also smell wonderful after having had a nice breath of fresh air, far better than any artificial scent from a machine.

anime

Reminder.

Democracy has run its course. It's time to put it into retirement.

Fascism is the light to guide us out of these dark times.

just filled out a an online assessment that said I'm eligible for 3 different visas to work in tasmania. one of them (the 189) allows permanent residence even without a sponsoring employer. if the UK turns to shit it's good to know there's a UK lite I can go to.

nothin personell, aussies, but I might have to pop over and nick one of your highly skilled jobs

should've posted the one with $50 to hold your baby

shan't be downloading this
need to stream f1 in an hour

it rains a lot here

youtube.com/watch?v=IpHiURKkY0Q

dont be too sure frienderino. she uses the old 'ddit and has snapchat for attention seeking. just manipulate her

link pls

,>people will unironically vote Tory even though they're going to privatise the NHS

>clothesline attached to the house
no surer sign of a runt nation
they should be on a hoist in the middle of the backyard

the electorate don't know what they want nor what's best for them

hate british weather

never know how many layers to wear. envy people in hot ucnts who can just roll out in a t shirt and shorts everyday.

and what's so bad about that?

you should only be worried if you're poor

It doesn't exist, he's talking horse shit.

Northern English + Southern states of America. We need to team up. Dignity and pride and nationalism.

Hip hip...

here's the best visa:
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-

here's the assessment:
assessments.visabureau.com/australia/assessment/skilled/default.aspx

looks like all that schoolwork finally paid off hehe

roll you out in a second

It not just that it's cold. It's that it never fucking ends. There are more days like pic related in Canada than not.

Holy fuck. It's inhumanly cold for half of the year.

Too many faggoty ass jerkoff douchebag dickweeds on here today.

>the electorate don't know what they want nor what's best for them

Cannot for the life of me fathom how 40% of voters are planning to vote tory

The british serf is a peculiar creature. He sacrifices his own interest for that of his master. He takes pride in the stability of his monarchy, stability born out of the fact that he unlike his brave cousins in europe, never dared to challenge the powers that be. He takes pride in the self-interested conquest and exploitation of other peoples, although they brought him no personal gain or liberation from his exploitation. Hed sell his own brother out for extra crumbs from yhe table of his master. Why? He has delusions that someday he'll leave his decrepid societal position and join what he assumes to be his rightful place in the upper eschelons of society. And like any good syncophant, his delusion means he is inclined to set up his position in the aristocracy, making sure everything is ready for when he makes what he believes to be his inevitable departure from the drudgery of his lower classification, to the elite. And why should he be woken from his dream, kate middleton did it (so did the footballers and allan sugar still even has a cockney accent!), so of course it is possible for the other serfs. Not all of them csn join or else the elite wouldnt be the elite. So in his preparation for gilded status, the societal runt, believes pulling up the ladder out of the grasp of those behind him will only serve to cement his future genteel status and prosperity.

Lo, what a fool he is. How he allows those above him to pull wool over his eyes, and encourage his selfish personality for their exploitation. It is the duty of the thinker to moderate man's carnal passions and to ground them im reality by taking the scales off his eyes, lest he is duped by those more conniving than him

IM A PICKLE MORTY *BURP*

most people in this country are poor, universal healthcare is a necessity

hidden without reading so much as one word :^)

*Burp*
God isn't real kids!

NEED a mummy gf

your loss

*plunges into cold and darkness for 6 months*
Ah, yes. I love this country.

Supper! It is my own concoction, loosely based on Eggs Florentine, which is itself based on Eggs Benedict. This dish is neither of those things though, so I have decided to give it a brand new name: Eggs Albemarle, named after the region from which I hail and from whence natively and naturally bloomed the dish's signature ingredient, the humble pokeweed. The whole ensemble consists of toast, followed by bacon, tomato, poke greens, onion and finally a poached egg.

I began by boiling and straining the poke three times, so as not to be made deathly ill by the toxic plant. This is my favorite aspect of the dish, as it adds an air of danger, albeit a superficial one, as the greens are perfectly safe once cooked properly, and there is no risk of any peril (but people will inevitably associate poke with potential poisoning, which I find oddly humorous and appealing). While the poke is being cleansed of its poison, I fried a generous helping of bacon in a well-seasoned skillet. Once that was done, I kept some of the grease cooking and threw in some diced onion, sautéing it before tossing in the (now safe to consume) poke greens, frying them up with the onions and a bit of salt and pepper. I then poached a few eggs and finally arranged everything on some of the homemade bread I baked yesterday, cracking a bit more pepper to top it all off. The end result was delightful, probably the tastiest egg dish I've ever made.

My favorite part of this new recipe is that it's unlikely to ever be repeated by anyone but myself. The various elements are too disparate for most cooks: the humble country cook who knows how to harvest and prepare pokeweed properly likely has no particular interest in ornate, delicate things like poaching and sautéing, whereas no elaborate affluent chef would ever dare even consider something so homely as poke to be an ingredient worth their time. But blending rural hardiness with bourgeois aesthetics is something I do quiet often, here I am doing it again.

,>Let's get rid of the system that is ranked as the most efficient in Europe so we can give extra profits to the Tory's rich mates!

The vast majority of the electorate doesn't want it, only about 7% do.

Vancouver is nice

One for the southern states of the USA...

youtube.com/watch?v=oyb39zUqeq0

people abuse it too much though without punishment

especially foreigners

fuck off single linkers

so?

Wow that looks comfy af.
Would move out there and grow a beard and wear check flannel shirts 24/7

here's my scran

> Vancouver
It's your funeral.

I made a cake this morning on a whim, and partially because I had a bushel of strawberries that I didn't want to see left unused. The cake itself is chocolate with chips mixed in, three layers, with a filling of cream cheese, butter, puréed strawberries and confectioner's sugar. The icing around the sides is a ganache made of heavy cream brought to a simmer, then poured over chocolate until melted and blended, chilled and finally whipped. To make the unique "pedal" effect, as it is called, I applied the ganache with a circular-tipped pipe, in vertical columns of round dollops. With each column, I took a spoon, pressed lightly on each dollop, and swiped horizontally, repeating the process until the whole wall was complete. It sounds complicated, but is really surprisingly easy, and anyone can do it with a bit of practice. I poured the remainder of the cream cheese filling on top of the cake, and topped it all off with extra strawberries. All told, this one took about four hours from start to finish. I really like the aesthetic of this one, it has a very geometric, undulating feeling to it, which appeals to me.

>the most efficient in europe

it'a an absolute joke

there are never any beds an you have to wait 6 months for basic operations and staff are overworked to the point of breakdown

Only something like 0.3% of the NHS budget goes on non-nationals and most of that is reclaimed anyway.

People always mention issues with the NHS as an argument for privatisation, it's not, it's an argument for fixing those issues.

chicken tikka with rice

homemade

he's right though

just farted mmmmmm I smell it very nice hmmmm.................... yes quite the lovely smooth scent I shall bask in this hmmmmm yes...................... very nice big thumbs up hoho very lovely I shall can this fart and place it on my bookshelf mmmm yes.................. smelly bum bum in my little farty pants hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... yes........

>Saturday morning at the end of the season
>no /epl/ or any thread for English football
Sup Forums is truly dead now, shame

got my fringe cut for the first time in 22 years and my forehead is bloody massive and I think I'm receding at the temples haha lmao anyone got some spare cyanide totally unrelated though haha

Blame the Tories for chronically cutting it to the bone. They do this every time they're in power and yet somehow people still fall for it.

Speech therapy? 300k would make any cunt speechless. Bastards charged him for that too. wew

business idea: make a very long post and fill the middle with details of my last defecation and the start/end with my new recipe to test if anyone actually reads said long post

post your vagina

by increasing taxes?

throwing money at something wont fix it when the people trying to fix it are retards

Fun fact: Chicken Tikka Masala was actually invented in Manchester, UK. Not India.

*BURP*
>gender is a spectrum, science is settled Morty
*BLUURURURP*
>Overpopulation is a problem, but only in white countries.

what the NHS needs is a massive purge of its middle and upper management

That picture looks more like Australia than Britain

>tfw didn't have speech therapy and now lisp like a mongy bender

it's also that and people going to A&E or the GP for any little thing they don't really need to

past generations would have just gotten on with it when it wasn't serious but we have turned into a generation of wimps

wrong. now fuck off

>issues
It's an inherent problem with universal healthcare, there is no fixing it

foreigners disproportionately staff the NHS, they don't disproportionately use the NHS

our issues with the NHS are basically
>old people filling beds long term
>stupid people overusing hospitals
>repeat visits to hospitals and GPs for non-medical issues

All would be better dealt with by in-community healthcare. We need to invest in that. I agree with the idea of punishing people who uneccessarily burden the NHS so lets start with:
>fat people
>smokers
>drug addicts

Actually it was invented in Glasgow.

just squished one of my bollocks between my legs when I sat down
fuck it hurts lads

and replace them with what?

they just need to be trained right in the first place

the new ones coming in will have been trained in the same shitty manner as the ones leaving

Does anyone else find that vape liquid tastes very distinct at first, but gradually loses all flavour and just sort of turns into pea soup in the tank?

Tikka masala was invented in Glasgow

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/5972643/Chicken-tikka-masala-row-grows-as-Indian-chefs-reprimand-Scottish-MPs-over-culinary-origins.html

this is my go to meal

rice boiled in tumeric with a bit of veg stock
then fried with cabbage, carrots and peas

then some grilled chicken thighs and peppers strewn over the top

most of your daily nutrition in this

People going to their GP is not a major cost to the NHS.

cannot fathom what this is. do explain please

dont ever fucking reply to me again you creep

why did you leave alcoholics off

they are the biggest sponges out of all of them

Must taste like my e-liquid. Hehe.

just spent the last half an hour scrolling through some muh heritage, live off the land wanker's Facebook

think I need a new hobby lads

No but it needs to be dealt with

I have to wait over a week to get an appointment

would smoke real cigarettes if i didnt live with my dad

saw that theroux doco on it
made me VERY annoyed with them
especially that giganormie twat drinking because his gf broke up with him or something

Fun fact : the balti was invented in Birmingham

>Meanwhile his countrymen who live near the border all drive up north to take advantage of the NHS
Hmm

count them in the drug addict section as alcohol is a drug and they are addicted to it

This is how you sort out your mate when he's got cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=6F5vBsY9VZ8

I actually genuinely prefer vaping to smoking. I see smoking as a cheap substitute.

smokers, fatties, and addicts save money for the NHS and other health care providers because they die far before they require end-of-life care, which is the most expensive

the treatment for alcohol is much more costly and time consuming than just chucking some skag head a bit of morphine once a week

smokers are already 'punished' in a way due to the high tax on cigarettes. without duties, a 20 pack would cost around £3 as opposed to £10. when some people will go through a pack every 2 days, they're actually paying an extra £1200 ish in taxes every year

never vaped before. thought it was stupid when i found out that a good amount of vape juice doesn't even contain nicotine

quick rundown on vaping?

cheers

sardines.

well it's not guaranteed that they would ever be as much of a drain on the NHS even if they lived into old age