I just cheated on my LDR girlfriend. We were suppose to be away for 4 months and it's been 2 weeks in now

I just cheated on my LDR girlfriend. We were suppose to be away for 4 months and it's been 2 weeks in now.

Me and my gf talk and facetime everyday. Shoul i tell her or just pretend like nothing has happened?

Post a few of her nudes. Then ask for advice.

If you intend to stay with her then obviously the latter.

Pretend like nothing happened and get tested.

You chose to cheat on her, Tell her. You fucked your relationship, Own up to it cunt. Your despicable.

youre a fucking gay

If you realistically can't handle a LDR, just admit it, break up and move on.

Why the fuck would you tell her fagget?

don't tell her, post nudes tho.
good luck OP

Break up with her and let her move on. You're stupid for cheating on her in the first place.

This. I've been in a few and while I never cheated on them or anything even after two years for one of them you have to accept that if you can't handle that then you're probably not gonna stay together overall anyway. Tell her and/or move on to a new girl.
LDR's need an extreme level of trust which you already just bamboozled the fuck out of almost immediately.

Im shocked by the answers. I thought youd say he did a good job because she was most likely going to suck dick behind his back. Today Sup Forums is full of cucks

if you are a master liar you can pretend nothing happened and life with your experiences.

if you are thorn with remorse tell her: you are going to fuck your reletionship up harder just by hiding stuff then telling her

maybe you should ask for a "pause" to your reletionship to make up your mind and see what happens when you meet again in 4 months

She doesn't have to know. Don't tell her anything and don't do it ever again.

Lasting relationships are a social construct, they aren't what biology intended us for.
LDRs even more so.
So all morals or feeling bad because of cheating is not natural, it's learned behavior.
You're indoctrinated you cuck.
Don't tell her.
Would a dog feel bad for fucking 5 different bitches a week even though he has been living with a bitch for 3 years?

and the existential answer is suicide, but you're still kicking faggot

It isn't,
it's enjoy.

we can make a quick tangent to that. I have had depression for a pretty long while and not trying to kick the bucket right now. What do you guys do? Like I've been smoking weed but that only helps for a bit, then comes back.

Tell her, or it'll hurt her more if you own up later down the line or if she finds out herself

It won't hurt ever if she never finds out.

but it will eat away at OP's sanity unless he has no heart

The afterlife doesn't exist.
You have one life, one single chance to experience anything at all.
One chance to taste women and wine,
To speak eloquently, or in rhyme.
One chance to feel, or make others do so,
or break a wall with your head while watching movie adaptations of the philosophy of Rousseau.

If life doesn't feel right, change it.
Smoking weed is cool and all, but the effect it has on me is that it makes me extremely lazy, which when combined by the laziness supplied by depression and the general laziness attributed to mammals, causes me to do nothing for hours/days. Which is really counter productive when you HAVE to change something in your life.

Just get out there and stimulate your senses.

The heart is merely a blood pump, you metaphorical faggot.

Please don't be a fuckin fag OP. If you really care about her then you should tell her the godamn truth.

OP here. Before entering the LDR we had decided to be comitted and loyal. I looked through her phone and found out shes been sending nudes to other guys and even given her number and asked about their location. I confronted her and she went psycho and wanted to jump out of the window, then apologized and begged for a second chance

This is why feminism exists.
Men are weaklings.
Stop being a disgrace to your gender.

She wouldnt tell you till you are in person. See how you feel then..

Obviously, don't.