Is Trump sympathetic to white supremacists? Why won't he come out and tell them to straighten up or get bent?

Is Trump sympathetic to white supremacists? Why won't he come out and tell them to straighten up or get bent?

He did. He told everyone to.

But not specifically white supremacists. If a Mexican supremacist had run over people like that he'd have specifically mentioned Mexicans.

It literally does not matter what Trump does. His approval rates are plummeting and he'll be lucky to make it four years.

Nonsense. The two wars he's dragging us into nearly guarantee re-election.

How do you know this? Stop making up scenarios in your fantasy world.

They're the entirety of his base, the only people left who support his. They're also the only people who say nice things about Trump and he's such a narcissist that he won't risk turning them against him.

Because when a Muslim did it in Europe he declared it terrorism and cited it as a reason why we can't accept Muslims.

He wants their votes. It's really as simple as that. It doesn't matter if Trump is a white supremacist himself or not, he just wants their support.

The left antifa zombies are just as intolerant is why, and they're against free speech

This would be terrible really, once all the white women die off we'll be left with a planet of ugly people who look like the halfbreed nigger in pic related

Shut the fuck up Trumpanzee

It won't be long before your cheeto-in-chief gets impeached

Leaving us with Pence?

A war makes it much harder to have a random re-election because you're a sore loser. You should really know more about your country.

back to plebbit you go faggot

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahhahahahaahahha

kekekerekeek

Jajajajajajajajaja

7 years isn't that long you're right

threads like this are retarded...

it's just business for donkey&elephant

Ocean of piss, brother, ocean of piss.

Trump handled it well, just my opinion. l think there is more to come.

because he is sympathetic
white supremacists = people with a standard
laws and institutions in America = code of conduct and system by which to get things done

He isn't directly against them, meanwhile per capita whites have better odds than any other racial group. Alienating people for a standard is actually anti-patriotic.

Unite the Right was a legitimate cause.

also shame on the media for attacking someone in that place for calling for unity

Women don't have the ability to think about the future. Also: they believe everybody is beautiful.

How does that Drumpf dick taste?

What more does the Hillary campaign have to do to ensure white women stop breeding with white boys?

He is against them you moron, you don't see the truth, l don't want to say it, it would be like a spoiler.

So rebellious!

you are an idiot trump said that every one on all sides to calm there tits but you want to be a hypocrite why did Obama not disowned the Antifa seeing that the birth of Antifa was when Trump won and riots began why does the DNC disown the Antifa hmm i wonder.

Fucking shills. When is Asian m00t gonna end this shit

I dont get why you guys assume hes on their side just cause he didnt take yalls side. Its the same as when yall were voting for shill or drump. If you werent taking the side of the shill you were automatically on drumps side. And vice versa. What generation is it that keeps grouping everyone together??

Trump is sympathetic to anyone who voted for him.

>leftturds on Sup Forums
this is why they need to bann trap threads

Freedom of speech. Fuck the snowflakes. Trump should award a medal to the hero that killed the land whale with his Challenger.

NPR Jew Radio has wall-to-wall coverage of this story. Nonstop.

That kid is a hero. A pardon is in order.

He loves being popular. Among anyone, even trash. The funny thing about this is that, those of us over 25, with an education, who live in the South, realize exactly what supporting the "alt-right" means - it means you're on the side of these inbred losers. Young people, Yankees, or the very stupid who support the 'alt-right' only now realize that they're actually on the side of Nazis and Confederates, the enemies of America.

Of course he is. He is facist himself

>and he'll be lucky to make it four years.

Keep dreaming, snowflake.

TRUMP 2020

this

fuck off shill

fuck off degenerate liberal cuckold bitchboy

He's actually playing this pretty smart and dodging any potential outcry of stifling the first amendment. The white supremacist movement, although stupid, has a constitutional right to exist and its nobody's place to say any different.

>It won't be long before your cheeto-in-chief gets impeached

Oh... you mean like Bill Clinton? He threatened to expose CIA cocaine importation through Mena Arkansas and the Senate changed their tune rather rapidly. You remember that closed, late-Sunday-night session, don't you?

>The white supremacist movement, although stupid, has a constitutional right to exist and its nobody's place to say any different.
Found the cuckboy that takes black cock in the ass every weekend at a BLM chimp out.

Bmup

Confederates are americans too faggot

l'm a conservative fuck the alt right... can't l love our consitiution, people of all races and not be a racist for being a conservative? Fuck ANTIFA, they are hypocrits

>s
>t
>r
>a
>w
>m
>a
>n

really i want Trump to run the RNC the the ground and than those from both sides who can find middle ground make a new Party the DNC is dead

He speaks out against other groups. Black lives matter for example

These people are used to Obama being a cuck and saying anything white and against the leftist ideal is bad

Trump says all you niggas are fucking idiots

The alt-right is a little extreme, the nazi stuff wasn't needed but the defense of the statue was

The left is anti-free speech and just wanna kill anybody who doesn't agree with their pro nigger/diversity/faggot lifestyles

At least the right honors free speech.
Just remember you never saw white guys fighting people at Obama rallies. You saw tons of welfare gutter rats starting fights at Trump rallies

>Trump isn't bad because Bill Clinton was bad
You sycophants are pathetic. Fuck you and your marmalade man, no wonder Canada is having a border crisis when Drumpf is in charge.

At least 20,000 of them were Brazilians because they were pussy-ass bitches that fled the US. Traitors? Check. Cowards? Check. Inbred hicks? Check. Not the kinds of people I relate to, but hey.

arent white people superior though?
i mean certainly superior to black people at least?
lets look at reality here, intelligence is a difficult thing to measure, but do white people have a higher average intelligence than black people or not?
how many white people are desperate to go live in a black country?
how many black people are desperate to go live in a white country?
maybe white supremacy is just the truth.
sorry black people, our societies just value intelligence more than physical strength.

Nazi are German...

Nice hillbilly hanky faggot.

Confederates are a defeated power. To the victor goes the spoils. Which means your shitty statues get toppled like Saddam Hussains. We'll even rub the american flag in lees face.

Going through the south, every park is dedicated to a battle they lost. "On this date in whenever, X amount of confederate soldiers lost their lives". The entire movement is a monument to failure. They were losers then, they're twice the losers now.

The only reason the south will rise again is if they see their underage daughter in the bathtub.

>border crisis
You literally chug CNN bullshit.

fuck the welfare state it eat more than 60% of are GDP and the Military eats only maybe 13% at the most but no lest cut the Military budget even more

I'm not sure where you saw me saying he handled that properly...

While I don't necessarily agree with everything you just said, I do think removing the statue is stupid. White washing history doesn't mean it didn't happen. For the most part, the left does tend to abandon free speech unless it fits what they're pushing for. That being said, you see that a bit on the right with BLM. Overall though, nobody should be able to riot in the streets, black or white

Face it hillary lost you whiney pathetic faggots. GO move back into yer moms basement and stop annoying people. Cause your not causing change You're just crybabies who get violent over an election you lost.

Deal with it bitch.'
SOI glad that corrupt stupid whore lost

Because it was the fucking leftists who showed up and started the conflict, dumbass. Otherwise its just a bunch of nazi faggots in a circle jerk. Go fuck with some real crazies...mudslimes

I find it funny when white people try and lord over blacks

Because Asians and Jews have higher IQ than whites on average so you're actually one of the dumbest races on Earth if you go by that measurement

Watching whites say they're better than blacks is like seeing a manlet bragging about being 2 inches taller than another manlet

You literally chug cheeto-in-chief chode

Tell me more about how Trump is "literally Hitler"

>ITT: Edgy internet tough guys

This talking point that gets shit out of am radio and right into your mouth is for low intelligence people.

Jews are white.

And just like asians and jews, white people have no obligation to share their land with anyone. Certainly not those that celebrate their extinction. Its funny how 'diversity' is only being pushed in white countries.

One more bump to make sure yall see my two other posts.

Yall are shilling pretty hard this morning.

Tell me more about how soros is funding everything.

Their land? Go back to Europe.

the statue may be temporary
but the southern slave owners DNA in you niggers is permanent

This is a pretty clever gif: their faces don't actually match up that well, but you don't notice because of the strange shape of the swastika.

I'm antifa
YOU ARE RACISTS SEXISTS FUCKING FASCISTS!
*turns around"
lets take down! These WHITE-fucking-MALES WHO DON"T DESERVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH CAUSE ITS HATE SPEECH WE CAN MAKE THE RULES MAKE SAFE SPACES AND GOVERN EVERYONE ON HOW THEY SHOULD TALK AND ACT!

*they really are so stupid they don't realize the are the very definition of ignorant fascists"

Which means they fucked niggers. They engaged in bestiality.

Niggerlovers.

isnt that hilarious, leftist have no problem admitting that jews and asians have higher IQ than everybody else, but when you say black people are the dumbest of them all, suddenly its a racist nazi problem.

they will never stop they want Hillary but the Right never murder or burned private property but oh no we burned a pinata of Obama. sure and thats the same as burning cars and homes? fucking hypocrites

kill your self terrorist

>Confederates are a defeated power.

The War of Northern Aggression was key to the Us empire that rules the States to this day.

>I think all this faggot and nigger shit is fucking retarded. Go get a job faggots

pic related is leftist reaction

Benjamin Franklin fucked tons of niggers

>The US empire

Yeah, whatever gets you through the day, Jasper.

>pic related

Funny how you Nazi fucks like to claim Jews are white when it is convenient for you, but any other time you claim to be separate genetically and culturally

KYS

Who? Nice strawman bro!

Because he's part of the Polo shirt entitled clan

0/10 antifa tier bait

sure but we'll take with us everything of value, since we built this shit anyways.

Good luck without white people. Take a good fucking look at Africa for a quick preview, faggot.

You skirted the issue, shitforbrains. (I'll just wait here for, Issue?! I'll tell you what the issue etc)

>implying
If you actually read my post you would see the part where I say
>if you go by that measurement
Judging groups of people by an average IQ is fucking retarded and trying to label ethnic groups as superior to others with tests is racist and stupid. There is a reason why no credible scientist tries to label ethnicities; it achieves nothing.

there has to be a breaking point at some day when there will be no more time for talk and when it comes it will be a blood bath you Antifa scumbags