To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

fuck right off

"Traps are gay" is better b8 than this, user. This is just tl;dr. Try harder!

Yeah fuck off op you piece of shit

Go back to plebbit.

You are not special.
you're just a fat fuck with internet.
fuck off

joeks on you, im immune to being trolled.

> be me
> sitting an enjoying the sardonic perspective and motiff that the "better guy isn't always the good guy" theme
> talk to coworkers about Rick and Morty
> they laugh like retards as if it is Sponge Bob
> realize there is apparently a very superficial and defensively shallow but glib audience that watches it

o___p #MuhRaesons

you just posted in this thread though

>dan harmon
>genius
I know this is bait, but c'mon Sup Forumsro. You're not even trying.

>have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty
lost

i can admire a gud effort. im only here to watch retards care about a copypasta level trol

pickle time

I dont think season 3 is as good as season 1 and 2 are. Its just not as funny.

> the universal theme is nihilism
> Rick's and most others' view is absurdism
> they seek to find meaning in a meaningless universe so it is existentialism
> but Rick being a rational person full of ego... then he embodies rational egoism?

At the end of the day it is Existentialism vs Rational Egoism vs Consequentialism(Structuralism?), as Rick seeks to find an objective meaning/value to fam and struggles against "the man" on a cosmic scale

fuck off summer fag

It tries to hard to be smart any one can understand it in fact i hate it cause its not subtle at all.

fuck your couch niggerfaggot, its a godless universe and your triggered

It's a solid show. Both the fags that take it too seriously and the contrarian fags who say they hate it are both fags.

summer fag is mad lmao

nah, I am an oldfag

you tryhard newfags from 2008-'10 thing participation is the height of form, back in '06 Sup Forums wasn't shit and people followed along with actual discourse

This

>Implying the entire show isn't hot garbage

poor b8 m8

Copypasta

>Rick and Morty.

Why do I get the feeling these R&M threads are posted from some asshole working for the show or the network or its agency?

Le pikkle rick xDDDDD LE Wubldubudbladub. Hehehe

>implying that your entire format of shitposting isn't bait

Poor attempt on derailing my thread. Now kys.
Le pikcleee Rick XDDDSDDD LE WUBDLADUVADUDUBB Xddd heh

*burp* god *burp* le is not *burp* real XDDDDDD SO nihilistic broo XDDDDZ

To be fair, you also have to have 0% of a life.

You all have no sense of humor - EVERY FUCKING POST is like Szechuan Sauce HA HAHA GET IT??? LMAO! I LIKE RICK A ND FUCKING MORTY AND I NEED TO SHOW THAT I GET THE FUKCING REFERENCE HA HA HA YOUR SHITPOSTS ARE UNIRONICALLY SHIT- 4CHANS SHITPOSTS ARE IRONICALLY SHIT MAKING THEM FUNNY- YOURE LIKE PICKLE RICK AND TINY FUCKING RICK GET IT GET IT I FUCKING GET IT YOU WATCH THIS GOD FORSAKEN SHOW AND DUE TO THE FACT YOU FUCKERS COMBINED HAVE AS MUCH FUCKING BRAINPOWER AS A DAMN WALNUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVENT MADE A FUNNY JOKE IN FUCKING YEARS. IF I WAS THE CREATOR OF RICK AND MORTY I WOULD BEG GOD TO FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS BECAUSE I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG TO HAVE MY SUBREDDIT BE THIS SHIT thank you for listening to my opinion i hope all of you 8 year olds get a sense of humor one day

Bob's Beeper Emporium

listening to or reading?

I like Rick and Morty, but OP is full of shit, autistic and should KYS ASAP.

Why does this thread happen every day.

It doesnt need to be "THE BEST SHOW EVER" or "TOTAL SHIT".

The show is alright. Not a bad watch, maybe more tightly themed than other adult animations. Varies episode to episode and person to person.

I know this b8 but Im mostly responding to those who actually responded.

Let. These. Threads. Die.

then how come every fan is a fucking knob-job like you

Man I love this show but retards like you make me not want to like it.
7/10 gr8 b8 cunt, made me reply

I used to be able to enjoy this show as a silly little romp, but the fanboyism has ruined it.

>as Rick seeks to find an objective
His objective is that mcdonalds mulan szechuan sauce and it's going to take 9 seasons for him to get it

It's the best show on TV.

>biting the bait