Who else /givingUpAndTakingTheBluePill/ ?

Who else /givingUpAndTakingTheBluePill/ ?

It's much, much easier to just live as a liberal and not think too hard about things. I'm serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualist_anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are capable of going back, you weren't redpilled to begin with.
You can't unlearn truths.

If you are, everything will have a bitter taste to it because you know how shit works.

Coward.

Yeah sure.

See you next week

You can go back though.

You really just have to ignore it all..it's kind of mind-numbing but really easy to do.

Is this how liberals live every day?
Do they know what's going on and ignore it so hard they support it?

You can't , once you swallow the redpill it's for life.
No matter how much you try , you will always see the hidden truths , invisible to normies

How the fuck do you "just ignore" it?

You would have to turn your brain off and swallow actual shit everytime you feel like Hailing the Hilter

It's easier to be liberal until they come to restrict all your rights. When they run out of stuff to nail you on, they'll just start makin shit up

You started doing drugs didn't you.

I have taken the Black Pill.
Blue pill means being unaware of this world's degeneracy
Red pill means being aware and trying to fight back to restore some better order
Black pill means caring about your own needs only.
The society is fucked I admit, but I don't give a fuck. I use it for my own advantage when possible and tell them "fuck off" when it comes to my own obligations. Fuck my country, my race, nationality, class and the whole world, I am the only thing that matters.

Mentally it's like intentionally laughing at jokes you don't find funny, at all, over and over again until you don't care anymore.

My thoughts.

How's the soma,OP?

>I have taken the Black Pill.
That's an unfortunate name.

No because I don't live my life by memes and ironic shitposting. You should probably just kill yourself now to save you the suffering.

pussy

It's literally impossible to become unredpilled
Heroin is the closest you'll get

For example, it's like handing your life over to someone you know is corrupt and just pretending it will all be ok.

Redpilling yourself can become addictive, you crave coming back to Sup Forums to see the latest happening.

You'd be much better off if you continue to redpill yourself in moderation.

My nigga

Nope, no drugs.

Just pretend it's not true.

>Black pill means caring about your own needs only.
The society is fucked I admit, but I don't give a fuck. I use it for my own advantage when possible and tell them "fuck off" when it comes to my own obligations. Fuck my country, my race, nationality, class and the whole world, I am the only thing that matters.

Also, known as the dindu pill. Literally everything he just said is representative of dindu mentality.

>life is easier as a sheep

Ok, thats your choice user. Maybe get yourself a nigger friend to smoke weed with, forget those redpills. Go to the club with Tyrone, and meet some feminists. While he is swarmed with whores, you can listen to some misogyny rants as they check your privilege, and then start referring to you as their queer friend. When he brings his homies over and they cheap shot you, then steal your money; and your new feminist friends tell you it was your fault and ask for Tyrones number...

Thats when you will be back.

It is though.

There is no going back, either you embrace the redpill or kill yourself out of despair.

You should have never taken the redpill OP

I called it Black because it's the traditional color of anarchy and piracy. Anarcho-Individualism is the closest political ideology to what my beliefs are, but not quite the same, I went much further than those guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualist_anarchism
In Soviet Russia edgy kids don't wear fedoras.
Couldn't listen to him for more than 5 minutes, boring as fuck
Dindus are better than right-wing cucks

underrated

>not being black pilled

I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight . Brothers and sisters opting o of a raw deal.

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. To make you realize that all your life—you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain—it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams there's a monster at the end of it.

Well, if you can't beat you might as well join 'em.
That's the Dindu Pill you inferior human.

"Take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed and believe... whatever you want to believe".
~Morpheus

It's like people don't watch the movie this shit was named after any more.

What a faggot

What's your point?

>black pill
>dindu pill
>not seeing the connection here
He named it perfectly.

Remember that guy in the second movie who wanted to go back into the Matrix and forget everything?

That's me. I am that guy. I am going to force myself into it.

You should consider running for president.

I agree

godspeed

I act blue-pilled around my acquaintances that I know are normies. It hurts and it stinks but it is what it is. You're not gonna reprogram someone who watches The Daily Show and The Kardashians.

There is no going back. You will always feel hollow inside.

It seems like forever ago, I fell for a girl. She was a bit awkward, geeky and damaged but we had a connection. Life happened, I went into the Army, went around the world, went to war. A decade later I came back, wiser about the world and how it worked. We lost contact about 5 years in on my second tour. But I kept her picture, I kept a letter, my last letter home was written to this one girl who gave me hope when I looked at death every day. That letter was my lucky charm.

After I got out I tracked her down, reconnected with this girl who's life was going to hell. Lost her job, her ex fucked over her apartment she was moving across the country...

So we talked, she had gone to university, indoctrinated hard into feminist ideology.. The woman I loved was gone, and this vile person remained who blamed everyone but herself for her failures.

Sup Forums I tried to swallow that pill, I tried to go back and it felt empty inside, no emotion no dealing, just my mind screaming inside when this girl moaned about her 1st world problems.

I had to let go, being alone forever is less painful than living that lie.

WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
CANT WAKE UP
Wake me up and
SAAAVE MEEE

I watched True Detective too.

What's up ausbro. I

Liberals are literally killing themselves because of Trump. You think that's easier? The only easy thing is to just ignore politics altogether.

Better to have pride than to be a degenerate. Nothing is achieved by only looking out for yourself.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this experience.
Not the military though, I was helping my parents.

just drink like the rest of us

Being redpilled is effortless once you abandon delusions of control. I refuse to be blamed for things I didn't do, and I refuse to give credence to ideas that are bad. That's all it takes.

When i went to afghanistan i cut all contact with the women in my life. Because i knew they would fuck others, change, and i would be different. I was right. The guys who kept women in their lives eventually saw it; the cheating and bullshit. When i get out i think i can finally keep some friends.

Cheers mate, I don't normally go for the feels. But that story is true. Seeing someone give themselves to a cult like that is painful. You risk your sanity chasing after them.

That would be an honorable ending.

However, we are just being silently outbred by savages, and they shall lead humanity to a dystopian future. That's too sad.

My wife said i'm spending too much time with you, guys.

Sappers forward man. I still talk to a lot of my old guys. Civilian life sucks sometimes I won't lie. But you get used to it.

I still keep in contact with "her" just to remind me what happens to people who fall into the SJW cult.

Nihilism so edgy.

You are part of the human race, you can never escape that fact. Cutting yourself off relationships will only make you bitter and hateful.

Alcohol is the answer. I always gave my father shit for his alcoholism, little did I know.