How do we help Germany rise against their government...

How do we help Germany rise against their government? I believe if Europe is to change from being cucked by liberals and Jews, it needs to start with the vadaland.

Fuck off jerrycuck. I hope they rot.

They're autistic enough. They'll come up with something, although not soon and huge damage will be done before that happens. Nations have their ups and downs, now is that lower time for Germany

it will take another year

Sorry we offended you Ackmed.

You can create some memes and make jokes about us. That will make people think becaue we care very much about outside opinions.

>hitler was a Muslim
>Germany will be Muslim in a decade

Wrong country m8.

Truth.

t. Eternal Anglo al-Andalus

Stay mad, Inselaffe.

And to OP:

Get Trump into office and make him endorse AfD.
Then let's get the American army into the islamic migrant districts and clean the mess out in all of Europe.

Then the gibsmedats freeloaders from the Middle East can get the fuck out and we spend the money on a strong military instead.

We also need a different policy concerning the Middle East.

>pic related

Isn't that why you are inviting millions of foreigners into your country? Because you do not care what other people think about you?

>be german
>don't care
>fuck my heritage
>lets invite every person from the 3rd world to my country
>we will be happier soon

I truly hope you can rise from the Grave Germany. I know you people will make it back into the light. You've risen many times before and under much worse circumstances.

germany is lost

If they're not the first European country to switch to Sharia law, they might figure it out then. If not, there's no hope.

Tbh we should of paritioned Germany after ww1

Literally every modern woe is a result of Germanic meddlings

Every modern War can be credited to the Jews.

t. 1/64th german huritag

Your country is as cucked as ours. The only difference is half of your country was taken and ethnically cleansed by slavs because you tried to take on the Anglos and lost.

There's nothing we can do, man. Applying order to the chaos is difficult. To procure a serious wave of political upheaval requires something really big and really obvious, a veritable happening, so that everyone finally agrees and puts their collective foot down. I can't really imagine some sort of antidote party or political figure managing to drum up enough support to fix things democratically in this day and age. Everyone is just too entrenched.

Knowing germans first thing they will do after stopping to try kill themselves with refugees is invading us. They always take everything to extreme.

>you tried to take on the Anglos and lost.
>lost.

Yeah, lost.

He will return to us. Reborn in body. He walks among us. His spirit has not yet awoken.

Soon.

I'll take this opportunity and thank Germany for East Prussia. It really came in handy, you truly are our greatest ally.

What's the popular perception in Poland about Britain? Greatful for the war time alliance?

>BRITISH PRIDE! Thank god we won against the Huns or we would be speaking German instead of Arabic now :')

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

General public likes it, but there's some I think somewhat increasing historical revisionism and very influential journalists accuse Britain of nasty things. There's even one popular reporter who says that Britain has been plotting against Poland for 500 years

When it comes to history people remember mostly 1939 and some also David Lloyd George in 1920, who refused to help Poland against the bolsheviks. The only person in his government who wanted to do that was ... Churchill

We get a lot of Poles in Britain. It's great, they're like hardworking Mexicans except they're white. All of them learn the language and assimilate, all are traditional and conservative, they're our only chance at keeping Britain white.

It's over. Let the muslins have it.