Why don't you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Why don't you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE&sns=em
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2862243/Is-space-time-shaped-like-SPIRAL-Universe-golden-ratio-keeps-order-researchers-claim.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No reason to.

God told me not to.

I asked God once to help me win the powerball and I didn't checkmate atheist

I have better things to worry about

Because I'm not bluepilled

Because I'm not a child or a Mudslime.

Absence of evidence.

A loving God wouldn't allow someone like me to exist.

Not in your God.

I do.
He made us in his image...meaning we are all god.
The collective is god.
We are the orchestra with no conductor.

Same reason I don't believe in Santa Claus.
I'm not a retard, a kid, a muslim, or all of the above.

Even if it exists staying all day in church saying how good god is won't change shit in the world

The humans needs to understand no justice and freedom if you just waiting for a epiphany to happen

I don't have a problem with people believing and I really hate those Fedora communist Reddit tier atheists

Because Yog-Sothoth offered a better deal.

Would a god worthy of worship allow all this shit?

This. This this this this THIS THIS THIS.

Rip me out a page. I just took a massive shit and am out of TP

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE&sns=em

I believe in a god, just not an interventionist god.

And the lesser key of Solomon and grimorium verum are evidence of demons.

No. Not really.

It's hard for me to believe in God. It just doesn't make sense to me. I know you have to have "faith" but still, it just doesn't make any sense.

Goal of the New World Order...to replace religion with materialism and science.

Niggers exist.

I believe in the God-Emperor. Anything else is heresy.

same

I wish i could, it would make the pain go away, but I know too much alreasy. The tyranny of knowledge.

this right hurr

There is no god untill you are helpless cuck.

>the primordial reason for everything that ever came into existence "doesn't make sense"

>a hand, clouds and photoshop light effects proof god exists

Seems legit

If God's eternal existence is so empty that he spends it lurking over a universe of his own creation and finding displeasure with countless things therein, then I see no reason why I shouldn't have the pessimistic attitude giving way to nihilism that I already had in the first place.

Because believing in magic is for children, old women and retards.

>this thing makes sense because i says it really loudly and a lot

nice trips

>believing in kikes fairy tales fabricated to get money from you while exploiting your fear of death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe

Modernity. If there are any gods, they don't deserve worship, regardless of whether they exist or not.

>hundreds of cultures based around it..
>hundreds of people who experienced its creation..
>and hundreds of people from every timeline in the earth's history committed to the faith are wrong..

>because I say so

I don't even know how that is supposed to refute anything I said. went right past my argument and didn't even tackle it.

Sort of this, I believe in a God or creator but sometimes I think why the duck is he doing this? Just watching our shot species when he could be doing better things and creating a life so much better. Just seems fucking stupid.

>atheist thread
>90% eurocucks who gave up on God/Christianity and are now up to their eyeballs in raping mudslimes

Because there is no point in creating a species if you are just going to hold their hand the entire time through their development.

Christians love refugees/immigrants. Churches are always talking about how we need to help refugees and all of that.

So what is the point?

Yes. He promised us free will.

To create something that has the ability to become as powerful as God himself.

wow

Why should I? Got anything besides a caveman's fairy tale to offer me as proof? Probably not...

I do OP, and I am 28, married and I shave regularly unlike all these neckbeards

He could be creating empires or producing the most advanced species possible. What is the point of putting people here to live in these conditions and then die so he can give them eternal judgement based on a moment of sin, which even then is defined differently by how many religions exist today.
I like to believe but I do doubt. At the least I find myself believing God created us and this place and then that's it. He doesn't interfere with life. If he did I feel like he would help protect those who have no choice against evil such as children.
>hold our hand
I'm not saying hold or hand but what I think is maybe give some actual guidance, not some 1000 religions screaming about demons, burning in hell, rapture, you're wrong or you're right, etc.

>as powerful as God himself
So we will be able to build galaxies, create whole new planets and start life on them? Sounds like Mormonism almost.

The Bible has never been wrong. There was a time where science was wrong about many things, the Bible had it right. We did not. Pretty smart cavemen.

I shave and go to church sometimes with my grand parents. Not sure exactly what I believe in stone.

He is talking about people who enter the Kingdom of God. The whole reason Lucifer rebelled is because he didn't want to serve us.

We already have.
:^)

Still a superstitious primitive, huh user.

God doesn't want that. Did you miss the Tower of Babel story?

>the preposition that some god caused everything makes sense because I believe in the preposition that some god caused everything

Great argument. Very logic. Much irrefuteable.

Kek is literally so omnipotent that he can both exist and not exist simultaneously.

Can your deity do the same?

There's almost nothing in the Bible that is either right or makes any sense. You sound like some Southern scrub to me.

Strengthen your faith in God and don't let yourself be put off by the media. Connect all the dots of today's degeneracy to a lack of faith and you'll see things differently

I just don't, I never have. I genuinely thought everyone was pretending like we all did for Santa and the Easter Bunny until I was like 13.

I don't particularly care. I'm a good (enough) person, if there is a God and he sends me to hell then he's a nigger. If there is any deity, it would be really fucking neat if the Egyptians were right and I'm greeted by Lord Kek after death.

>In exchange for a crap life on a crap planet full of crap people
What a fucking shit bargain. Someone arrest that deity!

I wagered everything on it.

-t. pascal

This

What does God have to offer a kissless virgin who can't see the point in religion?

>muh life is shit
aw so sad

2spooky4me

Do atheists become degenerates because they are atheists, or do degenerates become atheists because they are degenerates?

One of these has to account for why I'm an atheist but I'm not a degenerate.

Why rebel though? If he hadn't rebelled then what would be the opposing force or evil? If God can see everything why would he create an unnecessary plan for a moment in time which he knew would lead to a shattering conflict that would split half of his puerile or subjects?

The whole fucking planet is shit. Where the fuck you been?

Talking snake,Zombie,invisible sky wizard.

It gets better.

If you act now you'll get to spend an eternity with the worst of them.

Denial at its finest.
Having freedom is not the same as having power.
Grow up, baby.

Everything and everyone are one, it's all from the same source. Mathematically it's the Golden Ratio.

Eternal life if you live by putting others ahead of yourself

Ask any SJW, commie, cultural marxist, feminist, BLM activist, Antifa or femen member if they are Christian.

Guess what they'll reply

He never answered. If I ever had the slightest evidence of the existence of a God, I'd be eternally devoted, but unfortunately we're all alone.

The correlation is apparent enough.

You're just not establishing the causal relationship.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2862243/Is-space-time-shaped-like-SPIRAL-Universe-golden-ratio-keeps-order-researchers-claim.html

God is an excuse to justify one's existence in the absence of proper scientific knowledge.

I do believe in ALLAH. Don't you? Isn't ALLAH the greatest?

Or do you mean the other one?

If there was the slightest bit of evidence there would be no need for faith.

Why would God reveal himself to everyone as proof? Then we'd all 100% believe and life would be pointless. God has put us here and given us free will so that we can choose to be good or evil and determine where we go. That's the meaning of life

>BLM activist
Most blacks are Christian, and it hasn't ever stopped them from pursuing their own interests.

>Argumentum ad populum

>M&B Viking Conquest

There it is...fags wont get much loot though.

r/atheism is thattaway

He's giving me the cold shoulder.

Then justify your existence with proper scientific knowledge.

Go ahead. Tell me what happened before the Big Bang.

Then why did he reveal himself to a primitive tribe in the Middle East?

I really don't understand how this circular logic makes sense in anyone's mind.

Why does people use this as a critique against atheism? I'm not even atheist but science doesn't claim to know what happened before the Big Bang. What is wrong with that? Is not knowing something so uncomfortable to religious people?

Time was created after the big bang. There is no before.

Can God become a Super Saiyan?

The old hiding behind 'causal relationship' and 'correlation does not equal causation' meme. Great for refuting uncomfortable truths.

Most blacks but not most BLM activists.

>believe
i believe in nothing

>taking the Bible 100% literally

This might be the only thing le edgy atheists and the Westboro Baptist Church have in common

Atheism is a lazy excuse to justify one's blindness

Speak to him and see if he answers. Ask him if he can create a stone so heavy that even he cannot lift it.
Also ask him why does he allow "evil" to exist.

better, it was created WITH the big bang

>hundreds of different religions
>but mine is right
>because I say so