/footypodcasts/

>it's a Max Rushden episode
theguardian.com/football/audio/2017/feb/13/saido-mane-and-liverpool-stop-spurs-in-their-tracks-football-weekly

youtube.com/watch?v=CvWH4p0jeD8

>it's a Max Rushden episode
I don't get it. he isn't terrible, but that dave farrar (can't remember the spelling) guy they bring in once or twice per year is so much better

Friendly reminder

>God Tier
Tim Vickery
Mark Gleeson

>High Tier
Andy Brassell
Jon Arnold

>OK Tier
John Duerden
Sean Wheelock
Mina Rzouki

>Low Tier
Durosimi Thomas

>Why the fuck are you even here tier
Paul Sarahs

times football podcast > guardian

well, not really but the guardian is a bit tiresome

atletico mince is the best one around, let's be real

That Italian lady is not too bad either, can't think of her name though

isn't that mina

That's Mina lad. She has good banter and is amazing on Italian football but only average at best on the other major leagues. Any of the minor leagues? Forget it. Hence the OK tier.

yeah dave farrar is loads better

i quite like max rushden though, an episode with him every now and then mixes it up a bit

I would desu

desu i just listen for the banter i'm not that fussed about actual information

i bet a fair few footballers have desu

Jaunty Ian McCourt went off to do the Onefootball Podcast, that one isn't too bad either. Much better than the lads at the ramble by a huge margin

>Much better than the lads at the ramble by a huge margin

That's not difficult, they're all insufferable cunts.

They used to be pretty good back in 09 or so when they were doing it for fun. It's all so clearly a job to them now though, everything about it feels forced and put on.

This desu, or my sense of humour just changed while theirs stayed the same

HELLO THERE MY NAME IS PETE DONALDSON, A PATHOLOGICALLY STRANGE MAN

I think he's right 2bh, it seems more forced now. even a year or two ago they were pretty tolerable, if not brilliant.

>Second Captains started charging for podcasts

lol get fucked. literally 20 other podcasts providing identical content for free

literally who?

lol at the idea of charging for a podcast, the best you can get away with is asking for donations/reading ads

Am I a cuck for enjoying the thought of that?

nothing wrong or cuckish with wanting to watch a woman get plowed by some superior athletic men while you sit in the corner is there?

a little bit. but it's ok, we won't tell anyone

Thanks lads, I feel better now

Is there anything with the bantz of Football Ramble and Football Weekly?

I unironically enjoy Chris Sutton (I think it's him) moaning about everything to do with modern football on the Monday Night Club on BBC 5 Live

>Chris Sutton

Me too, I love it when they ask someone to phone in and then Sutton ambushes them with questions and proceeds to talk shit about them after the call

We need to have Sutton and Mark Lawrenson come together and be the Statler and Waldorf of football

Or that time he was bullying that Glasgow Rangers lad

Chris Sutton has more PL titles than Gerrard. #funfacts

wtf I hate second captains now
Ken's great on the football ones and Murph is better on the other one. Eoin is a great anchor like. Haven't listened for a good while.

Sutton's great on BT Score on Saturday afternoons, such a windup merchant.

>Paul "I unironically enjoy Turkish football" Sarahs

He's a massive turd.
Also Dotun can be really tedious at times, especially when he goes on and on about the fucking Brazilian shirt names.

Imagine the scenes if Sutton and Slippy G ever appear on a show together

I am positive that Pete used to browse Sup Forums

He probably stopped then since he kept the autism, but lost the bantz

how is it being a cuck if you are, presumably, not in a relationship with the broad?

That's why I was unsure, I won't be able to listen to her with a straight face anymore though

He's dropped Sup Forums references in there before so seems pretty certain yeah.

>Sean Wheelock in OK tier

what is this faggotry

I'm still pissed about how he got fucked over

love the show though and yeah Paul Sarahs is a cunt

also if you support Liverpool the Anfield Wrap is godtier

LET'S DIAL UP OUR FRIEND, DOCTAH SID, IN SPAIN. HELLO SID

>'ELLO JIMBO

>I'm still pissed about how he got fucked over

What happened? Never heard about that. I just thought he lost interest, he only posts about MMA on his twitter now.

Jon Arnold is just a better version of him †bh, knows far more about the obscure central american leagues.

>I don't understand the game enough to analyze this by myself, so need more "analysis" to tell me what to think

he got fucked over, but he didnt deserve to be there in the first place. its obvious he was into it at one point then his focus switched, and he really didnt know anything more than the most surface details.

however since the writing scene developed and all these people popped up watching and writing about these leagues that no one cares about just to be the 'expert', it made sense to replace him with one of these nerds

>it's a Jacob Steinberg episode

>inverted 666
>The most jewish name in existence
>pepe

Meme magic is real

>see flag
Opinion discarded

>listening for ananlysis
I listen for on-the-go bants desu