So, I'm babysitting my six year old niece for the first time really today

So, I'm babysitting my six year old niece for the first time really today.

After getting out of the shower I make her some breakfast we sit down and she sets to talking about random things.

I don't know why, but she suddenly feels the need to tell me that "the dog isn't here" this is true, since my dog died last August.

She then proceeds to tell me that my dog is "probably with the devil" meaning she obviously thinks my dog is in Hell for some reason.

This leads to her telling me that I as well as her grandfather, are probably going to burn in Hell too.

All, of course, in a far more "innocent" tone that only a kid can conjure up.

I can't for the life of me figure out where she picked this up. No one in my family is what I'd call religious, not even my sister is religious, I don't think they've ever gone to church with the kid before.

I figure must've picked this sort of stuff up at school from some other kid or teacher maybe.

TL;DR: Why is this willful brainwashing of little kids perfectly A-OK in this country?

That is exactly what it is too, don't tell me it isn't.

This shit is depressing and a little more than disgusting.

Your niece most likely just saw something on tv and being young and not raised in the religion is not aware of the real implications behind her statement.

good luck in hell with your grampa guy

>Your grampa guy

You mean my father. Asshole.

rape her so she keeps her mouth shut from now on

no, his dad too bro.

LOL, from what I understand, my grandfather was a pretty serious Lutheran tho.

>I figure must've picked this sort of stuff up at school from some other kid or teacher maybe.
You'll cry about religious cults brainwashing your 6 year old niece, but I bet you have no problem with the same people brainwashing her with liberal bullshit throughout her years at school.

>>but I bet you have no problem with the same people brainwashing her with liberal bullshit throughout her years at school.

Yeah, because math, art, and all that shit is "liberal bullshit".

Six year old's don't typically haunt University campuses you fucking moron.

Brain washing you say?

RIP in pieces

That makes literally zero sense. Especially since most religious traditions are handed down from brown people/kikes.

Sounds like a right wing consperiousy

Yeah you're right, brainwashing doesn't happen in primary school

Yes as we all know, the only tradition white races have is hate.

Your thread sucks, you suck, your niece sucks, your grampa guy sucks, you sister sucks and so does her child. Juat rape her asshole and tell her she's in hell on earth. You suck OP.

Right, because its only "brainwashing" when its focused on Muslim shit.

Christian/Catholic IS A-OKAY THOUGH.

>He thinks Jesus was a white guy

Why wasn't he?

>Semitic

>White

LOL

I know you're just being willfully retarded, so just stop.

We can all agree that the sooner we move on from religion as a species the better. Only holding us back.

None of these example you list have "forced compliance" where the only other choice is death.
You are comparing apple to oranges here. Likely due to low IQ.

Also most black christians are crazier about christianity than whites and are more prone to having Jesus beat into them at a young age.

Thinly veiled religious argument post, pics of niece of gtfo

>LOL LOOK ET ME BEIN' SARCASTIC N' SHIEET

Well, we could do with some BETTER religions. Namely things that don't stem from the fear mongering Abarahimic traditions.

But yeah, I'm sure you think they're perfect.

Fuck you filthy nigger lover. If he could turn water to wine, resurrect not only himself but others from the dead, I'm sure he could turn himself white so people cared what he had to say. Fucking Leftists.

>If he could turn water to wine, resurrect not only himself but others from the dead

Prove he did. :^)

Someone's been triggered.

>None of these example you list have "forced compliance" where the only other choice is death.

Christianity already did all that shit.

It may of been hundreds of years ago, doesn't excuse it.

Ever read the bible faggot? The burden of proof lies with the one trying to disprove something. Fucking euphoric fedora fags habe never done anything properly.

Bibble isn't proof, nerd.

That was over a thousand years ago. Why can't You focus on the snakes at hand?

OP
YOU STILL HERE?

>LOL AT LEAST THE CHRISTIANS AREN'T AS BAD AS THE MUSLIMS U GUISE

>>The entirety of the Western world acts like shit like the European Religious Wars/Wars Of The Protestant Reformation never happened.

Y tho?

Y-yes?

I'll enjoy your cures of lament from hell when your forced to live in a lake of boiling blood. Bible is proof. Nigger obongo lovers like you can't handle it. Keep getting abortions so we don't have to deal with your kind.

Cries*

>Bible is proof

Prove it :^)

Why are you talking to your niece?
Why aren't u molesting your niece?
I don't get it

I have a book right here that not only proves that magic and wizards are real but that there's even a special wizarding school where they teach all kinds of magical stuff.

>Christian/Catholic
I never said that, I only compared it to the current plague of liberal teachers spewing their bullshit political leanings on maturing brains that should be making up their own minds. Brainwashing kids in any way is fucking awful.

Op, i wouldnt care too much. Trust me when i say this: 6 year olds say the dumbest shit imaginable sometimes. Ive worked in daycares for so many years,and at least more than half of them have made statements like that,or even dumber.

Just let it go,why waste time creating a useless religious debate? We are all equally worthless on this floating rock in space,spend whatever time youve got doing positive stuff......not pandering over faith or religion.

Why are you always bringing up shit from a thousand years ago, in order to excuse violence in the present? This is how married bitches argue when they have no real point other than to be bitches.
Actual men are hip to this shit, yet it keeps being used.

So. user. Have you helped your niece in the shower? Did you dressed her up? Are you going to cuddle with her in her bed so she can fall asleep? Or will she sleep in the sofa by you, and then you will have to pick her up and carry her to the room? Place her in the bed and caress her cheeks and kiss her good night? Just curious.

.....jesus dude.

Too far.

>LIBERAL IDEOLOGY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Yeah, yeah.. I get it.

As far as I'm concerned stormfag, fascism and communism are the same amount of shit.

Two sides of the same coin if you will.

But I'm sure you'd rather have people read Mein Kampf than the Communist Manifesto, right, hypocrite?

Agreed, however killing them is a bit worse. In my opinion anyway.

Need pics now

There are a LOT of people on the other side of that spectrum who would be perfectly fine with mass killing people they disagree with if they were 100% sure there would be no legal repercussions.

>The 1300s were a thousand years ago

t. idiot.

>stormfag
It never ceases to amaze me that if a person disagrees with the progressive mindset, they are automatically deemed far right. Thanks for what I thought was going to be a good discussion. Maybe you should worry about your own liberal brainwashing instead of your 6 year old niece's "religious leanings".

Well if its good enough for you enemy, why not.
Is it unfair? I'm sorry did the sand monkeys call dibbs?

Maybe next time, spend your post shitting on both sides equally instead of just focusing on one then.

You spent all your post whining about the left but kept the right out.

Try to not do that if you want me to think you're more than just another Sup Forums memer.

You're supposed to love your enemy. Hypocrite.

>im from Reddit and am easily flustered
You aren't welcome here nigger faggot.

Yeah, how's that core value working out for the rest of the planet.

>Le reddit

Nice pointless, empty meme there, friend.

You sure showed me.

If anyone actually did that, maybe we'd know.

Rather be a live hypocrite then a dead lover.
Are you really this stupid of just trolling?

Go home, you don't belong here. No one likes you, they don't care about your opinion, you are a faggot from plebbit. You'll never be anything more than that.

We have always loved our enemy's with bombs. Its the hallmark of America.

>brainwashing
or trying to teach them the right position

>RMAing the sex doll.webm

I actually though his opinion was spot on.

Easy to do without ids and you can same fag. None of you leftist normie belong here. TIME FOR NIGGER HATE

Get out of your parents house now. There is much to see and learn about the rest of the world.

Dubledubs

Have sex with her OP. Have sex with your niece. Oral sex, nipple play, rimming. Careful anal.

Dude that's what I've been talking about!
WTF?

She needs to be educated with the classics. Watch this with her.

Oooh, you're retarded. He's retarded, guys.

Sounds like the voice of experience.

why is it cool to be such an edgy faggot?
>look at me mom im le epic 4 chan troll

I mean, sure. I understand this. But if the past decade or so has shown, bombing the everloving shit out of them doesn't make them stop either.

Hmm, freedom of speech is indeed, a bitch.

Guess we'd better curtail one of our basic freedoms that we yap on so much about.

Or you know, deny it to others.

>Leftist normies

>Lefties blah, blah, blah.

But user, I'm apolitical. Also, I believe that people are just generally shit.

Regardless of the pigmentation or lack there of their hides.

because he's not a sick bastard like you !

It's time to pick a side, civil war 2.0 is about to begin.

Apples to oranges.... They are both fruit. No that hard dude

Nah, I'll just defend me and my own. Fuck the rest of yah.

Shit man come on! Don't you know the indoctrination starts in school and is enhanced by tv? You're too late

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

kek'd

You sound like a massive faggot. Grow some fucking balls. Who the fuck cares tell that bitch that shes going to hell for casting god's judgement upon others

Look up the meaning of "sarcastic".