This just in. Prince Williams son is gay. What do you think?

This just in. Prince Williams son is gay. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/this-is-sick-alex-jones-gay-frog-dossier/
unarius.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck cares?

/thread

/thread

quiet you.

You retarded? Why would you care?

>newfag

OP desperately trying to keep thread alive.

Why teh fuck would we care about some bitch we dont know or see personally like to take it up the butt..You must be new to Sup Forums, when is summer over god damnit

A regular user of Sup Forums wouldn't say "new to Sup Forums."
Welcome to Sup Forums
>newfag

And you have the guts to call me a newfag? Go back to watching your tv dramas, newfag.

only newfags try to out newfags

>oh the ironing

Wait... Isn't Britain like, super gay or something? I mean, I know it is a Muslim country and everything, but the still seem gay

/thread

I've fixed the picture, so that only the prince's son is present. Also, it's more happy now.

At least it will stop the inbreeding

of course he is!

fags

Good point.

Windows 10 making boys into girls.

the catholic church has been doing that for centuries

If you don't care about the gay mafia, you will end up having to be gay. Their agenda is to end humanity by stopping birth. Just look at how they have poisoned frogs to turn them gay as testing, it looks like htey are using it on humans now! infowars.com/this-is-sick-alex-jones-gay-frog-dossier/

Ok. That's what you sound like.
unarius.org/

you have problems if you're ok with that kid "taking it up the butt"

I think there's a fine line between gay and British.

The fuck? Isn't that his own business?

Looks like tyler the creator.

He will be a nice trap

Golf.

Looks like a kid enjoying a helicopter.

Not even royalty is free from the Zionists control.

Also the sons to young to know what he is

many fags take it up the butt

If by helicopter you mean butt stuff, then yes.

This

The story was that people think he looks gay in that photo and fags think hes a 'gay icon' not that he is gay you fucking mong

Fact

But he isn't it's just the dumb cunts who run some gay magazine called him a gay icon because he got on a helicopter then someone took a picture of him, he probably wasn't even making a pose or anything but they've branded him now. Poor kid.

And prince charles literally rapes young boys then bleeds them out through the dick then drinks the blood. Also he believes he is possessed by Vlad the impaler's ghost and isnt even british but germanic and romanian

fuck the house of windsor god damn fucking satanic cult

/thread

satanic dubs. Also, what the fuck.

>And prince charles literally rapes young boys then bleeds them out through the dick then drinks the blood. Also he believes he is possessed by Vlad the impaler's ghost and isnt even british but germanic and romanian

nigga what

This

Help im a newfag and dont know what /thread means

>OP is Hello Tabloid Magazine reader

>bleeds them out through the dick then drinks the blood

>HHHHHHHHH

your thinking of sweden, being gay is still shunned by alot of people

The thread isn't about the kid having sex, why does your perverse mind want to take it there?

not as many as you may think.

most people today realize that they don't give a damn either way and have better things to worry about.

Looks like Lady Gaga

Okay, I'll say it:
>>Future Queen of England!