Hey /B

Hey /B\
Should i continue college? I have a choice to make
>continue school
Or
>save my legs

>i
You're not meant for schooling if you're still doing this at your age.

Bump 1

I guess you dont need college for certain jobs. If youre going for a specific career, youre gonna need one tho

On mobile, i couldn't care less about capitalization

Darkest Dungeon is a fun game. Can't wait to see what Red Hook comes out with next.

Also, OP needs to look into becoming a welder

>tho
Not in a position to be giving advice.
>i couldn't care less
This type of attitude isn't conducive to learning. My point stands and you need to get comfortable with the fact you'll be doing manual labor or retail for the rest of your life.

It's a great game. Really stress inducing, but damn, is it satisfying.

It's not that I'm going to stop going to school completely, it's the fact that I'm slowly losing my ability to walk.

You're fucked. Too dumb to be successful academically and too crippled to be the pack mule you were meant to be. Nothing left to do but kill yourself. But you always knew this is how it would end.

>implying
he could get jobs/freelances at programming/design/photography.... possiblities are many

if he kills yourself you are going to jail buddy

>take my advice, I have a Sup Forums image folder and use ellipses like an empty-headed teenage girl

There's nothing more frustrating taking on the Shrieker and the damn thing decides that your Houndmaster (the only one you have) needs to die, kills it and flies away.

AND since your roster is so full of high level guys you can't even get a new one so you wait for the town event that lets you, hopefully, get him back.

Still, there is the satisfaction of killing the Collector in two turns.

And anyone who hasn't played the game will have no idea what the fuck I am talking about

>???
>profit

You seem like a non-native English speaker. Get out.

Okay

save legs m80

Oh yeah, or when you enter the first two battles and somehow manage to rake up 50+ stress

You sound bitter , everything alright?

>he doesn't even know how commas work in English
This site ids for actual whites, subhuman.

Yucky, seek help.

The absolute worst thing to happen to me came just when the Cove finally got released. I was doing a medium run and camping. I didn't use a prevent ambush skill, thinking I could survive anything.

Sure enough I was ambushed by a mother fucking Shambler. Didn't get a party wipe, but nearly everyone became afflicted. Thankfully Red Hook decided it was a bug and not a feature and fixed it. I'm also thankful the Occultist now has an ambush prevent ability

Crowdfund mobility scooter.
Rascal your way through the credential obtaining circus of university, it's the surest way to climb the socio economic ladder.

Yeah, sounds like a plan

>Yucky
Oh, wow. You're queer too. kek

As long as it's a feminine penis, then it's alright

Lmao, that sounds like fun

You mad whiteboi?

And there you go retreating into meme regurgitation because you're both stupid and don't know the language well enough to interact in a relevant manner. Go find whatever image board your third world country made and hang out there. Americans are sick of validating you via attention.

I am American though.

>nuh uh
You're beat, shitskin.

Alright Sup Forums, kick back and chill :]

>everyone who calls me out is the Sup Forums boogeyman
>:]
You're beat, shitskin.

How's your day going?

You're beat, shitskin.

Get a script that updates faster. You're beat, shitskin.