WE

>he has never seen a Queens neighborhood and its diversity

>manlet Spider-man
>nigger Liz Allen
>mullato MJ
>fat asian Ned Leeds
>pajeet Flash
>young, hot Aunt May

This is the worst cast Spider-man movie possible.

Isn't Forest Hills 55% white?

marvelcucks will still defend the SJW diversity marvel studios

The biggest ethnic group in Queens is still whites. Go fuck yourself.

Holy shit you are so fucking wrong. God damn you're stupid. Not even him but I've lived in queens for all 28 years of my life and you know jack shit what you're talking about.

but i thought irish and italians weren't real whites you Sup Forumstard

do people not group into their own ethnic clusters in multicult places like NYC?

I mean here in CT we're somewhat of a multicult shithole too but most everyone sticks with their own kind unless they're lower middle class then every Pajeet and Pablo and Paul friend up.

by ethnic clusters I meant friend groups

Oh, ok. I guess the statistics were doctored. I totally believe your word.

I don't go to Sup Forums, I'm not white.

>Be American
>Not live in New York
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We matter more, flyover cucks

i know youre white you pussy

I remember the time Al-Qaeda flew over you guys.

>be non-white
>try to put other people down
Pooskin, please

The girls are cute

Shut the fuck up. Then they'll all fucking move here idiot!

Lmao fuck off. I'm not even American.

>its a flyover state thread
LOL

Yeah, cause we're the most important city on the face of the fuckin earth.

im white you fucking idiot

me

Are you the autist that always goes on rants about how Mexicans shouldn't be called Hispanics?

Yeah in your dreams you are

Then your opinion is even more invalid.

Gwen, obviously

i know youre American you pussy

the biggest ethnic group in queens is hispanic """whites"""

whatever you say fatfuck virgin

And not a single cast member is hispanic.

Checkmate, Atheists.

Fucking this.

You can go be non-white somewhere else now

>Talking shit about New York

it's not a white world anymore

beautiful, just beautiful

White as fuck...

>statistics

You forget latinos are considered white in statistics now? I can't find the picture of all the mexican looking criminals listed under "White"

Kek I loved that guy.

ok fatboy

from the thumbnail I thought this was that 70's show

Why won't they make a Static Shock movie instead of making white characters into token blacks?

flop confirmed

>female characters that only exist to sexually please the white male lead
>make them black

Looks like it still is, bucko.

Have fun being non-white
It never was a white world, whites were always just the best, just as they are now permitting you to star in their shows.

WE CAME

WE SAW

WE OUTBRED THE WHITES

I tougth the kid from Dope was hispanic, or is he a mudslime or something diferent?

Should we call half niggers "Anglos"?

Statistics

LMAO

>jews
>white
LMAO. the movies are jewish owned

the liberal fantasy universe is hilarious. white people hang out with white people maybe a few asians. puerto rican hang out with themselves, black people with blacks, maybe whites if they're nerdy. inb4 NO I DO WITH EVERYBODY. fuck you your one ethnic friend means shit compared to the greater pattern.

a more accurate title for the movie:

Spidey and the 4 Homecoming Queens

those two guys are literally oozing gay

It's funny how you say that everything in Hollywood is white movies and media, but then everyone else on other threads will say the Jews are in control and that Jews aren't white

Revolori is a spic (Anthony quinonez, guatemalan dad)

You mean these statistics?

I still don't buy Zendaya as Mary Jane. Feige isn't that dumb, but I don't know how much control Amy Pascal and Sony are trying to exert on this project.

doesn't matter. he looks gross, whatever he is

white people shook

Well they are half Anglos

Those guys aren't white, I'll agree with you they shouldn't be white in any way

But they're barely hispanic either

Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

If you think there's unironically no LEGIT white hispanics then you're kind of dumb.

It's not the spanish genes that makes a beaner dumb and brown, it's the injun genes

>Guatemalan
>the worst kind of spic

Discusting

Jews are a religion. Are you niggers going to agree with Sup Forums just in order not to acknowledge that white people own everything? I thought that was the problem with """privilege""".

this.

they keep complaining that there aren't enough blacks in comics but the truth is there are lots of blacks like static shock and icon. it's just that black-character comics do not sell so they want to turn the characters in comics that do sell (like spider-man) black.

white women bring these brown and black guys home to their parents everyday. it will happen more and more

just accept it

jews are an ethnic group, specificially semites

Any hispanic browner than an italian is a fucking injun mestizo

Stop using the word "Hispanic" cause Spaniards are hispanic in america. The better term to shit talk brown people is "Mestizo"

t. argentina

I don't need to, we don't have people like that here. I've only ever known two niggers my whole life.

I know there are white hispanics I was just proving that one idiot wrong who obviously meant smith, johnson, anderson, clark, thomas white.

Not in the USA.

Benjamin Dominguez, Antony Gonzales, Ernesto Alonso Garcia and Freddie Alaniz look white imo

t. mad spaniard

you realize there's a white Hispanic country in europe that had a very powerful empire and is known for colonizing most of the world?

But you didn't go to school so of course you wouldn't know

lol white Americans barely own their own homes anymore. they pay MORTgages i.e. the jewish owned banks. game over white man you had your fun. this country belongs to the brown and black and yellow man now

>he thinks spaniards are white
whatever you say, mustafa

SPANIARDS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE FUCKING MAD

YOU SCOTTISH FUCKS ALLOWED THE FUCKING MEXICAN MESTIZOS TO HIJACK THE WORD "HISPANIC" AND TURN IT TO A BROWN WORD!

YOU FUCKERS FORGOT ABOUT THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM!!!

It would still belong to jews, however that's still a conspiracy. You can see what happens to countries that are actually owned by brownskins in the third world.

maybe you can hold out for another 50 years but after that your blood will be diluted down with hispanic or african blood. this is good because whites dont belong in this hemisphere. the last stronghold you have is Russia

Man, don't take it out on me. I'm a slav, not Scottish.

jews are based imo. they are welcome in America. whites are not

>Russians
>white

And I bet if you were ever in a room with them you'd act like their bro and never use the word nigger around them. like all scared white bois

Chill Manolo-kun, this only happens on the U.S., you migth be glad to hear that people on Mexico still call themselves Meztizos or some retards claim to have full Aztec blood.

there is no such thing as "Hispanic blood"

Their either an injun rape baby or spanish

Do you proclaim that at your BLM rally? Who do you think cares?

Only Fairfield County and Hartford are multicultural. Everything east of UConn is white hillbillyville

That's 45% non-white then, and Peter is a poor public school kid.

y u so mad

the "scared white boi" is american. eastern Euros don't fear niggers.

If one of them was trans they'd hit the diversity trifecta

lol. jews are masters at dividing up the white man against himself

we should just assume that all of them are trans but they aren't drawing attention to it because it's not abnormal

Imagine being a white guy with last name Martinez

Imagine having a job offering you for an interview

Imagine driving to see the employers

Imagine having them say "With a last name like Martinez, we were expecting you to look a little more "Ethic" and brown, you're too white"

Imagine having this happen more than many times

mestizos are the reason why spanish heritage isn't cool

mestizos fucking ruined california and they scream how "Hispanic" they are which ruins the reputation of non mestizo hispanics

They feel like they own the word hispanic

Fuck them

I like how they would never cast a non white as the main star, but surround him with a bunch of blacks and indians so they can claim
>muh duhversity

This spiderman movie sounds just awful. From the writers of Horrible Bosses... say no more desu. I liked that movie but this will be generic quippy superhero movie #340. Spiderman 1 and 2 will continue to be the only good Spiderman movies ever until they reboot it again in six years.