How do you deal with your anger issues, Sup Forums?

How do you deal with your anger issues, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGh1nMHrs1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solitude

express anger in healthy way e.g. music

By destroying tens of thousands of pounds worth of my own property over the years.

swallow it and convince you it's you who is the problem

Stop, close eyes, take a deep breath.

I have no anger issues
But nervous issues

Very rare, but when something troubles me I become such a douchebag to others

For exemple, my mom messed up my iphone repair works, had to spend hours to find those tiny little fucking screws, got angry as fuck because of nervosity.

To calm down I just smoke a good big hashich joint.

damn, user

I go to bed, make sure I eat when I get up because not eating affects my mood, generally works for a bit

Nice quads user. Can't remember the last time I was angry. I lead a sheltered life.

How do you avoid all the shit happening in the news?

self reflection, knowing what you can and cannot change, not taking everything so seriously and letting the little things go. don't be so quick to judge and assume. just try to understand where your anger comes from and try to control it. no one is putting a gun to your head and making you act the way you do, realize just how much control and power over yourself you really have and dont give in to petty emotions. do not be weak. anger is a sign of weakness, even if its justified. anger doesnt solve anything, it just destroys

thought i was the only one. i really am well adjusted doing this too. i think it scares a lot of people in my life, they think i'll snap. i try to explain to my wife when it happens: "yep, i'm angry. give me a little time, i'll probably decide it's just me being stupid. if not, we'll talk about it later."

100% my view on life and it really helps a lot

this

plus drinking some tea and water

Kill yourself

Im 100% not proud of this but about a year and a half ago i bought a new 4k 65" curved Samsung for $2000. About 3 days later i got frustrated about some stupid shit and threw a hard object at the ground which then single bounced across the house smashing the screen. Thats my biggest fuck up

holy shit
that mustve been frail as fuck

This is actually really sound, solid advice. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

I once took a cricket bat to my TV, sound system and computer. Must have been around 2 grands worth of stuff. It's not healthy to smash stuff but it's healthier than smashing people.

Lmao chekd and kekd white boi

Look up anxiety, young bant

I totally agree with you. Just sad that it comes down to that. Btw the picture i posted was just an example, the frustrating thing is 90% of the screen worked perfectly with 4k resolution and the rest was just shatterd. Kind of micking you for your action

That's the worst. When I only partially destroy something and it still functions it makes me doubly determined to kill it.

Completley agree man...

Nice quad.

Self-hypnosis, you put some headphones on, listen, to this like everyday for two weeks and then maybe once a week or when you feel your anger has gotten the best of you that day:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGh1nMHrs1E

last year I broke my hand by punching a wall

don't be that hothead

beat my wife

I use thrive black label. Helps with stress levels. And the rest of the kit helps with balanced nutrition.
Yes I'm also a /fit fag

Avoid all or nothing thinking.

I have kind of the same issue (samsung tv guy) i have a tendancy to punch my own head when thing's become overwhelming. About 8 months ago while i was doing it I broke my own nose and didnt realize until the next day when i looked in the mirror. Taking medication helps

holy shit, dude

Autism?

It turns out it is actually very common. I've been talking to some people about it and its stopped

To be honest i have no idea why it happens. Im pretty level headed (i think) but when stuff goes bad it just kinda happens. Im able to hold down a good job and a mortgage so obviously people dont see it in the real world

>Destroy thousands of dollars worth of stuff
>Punch own self in face in blind rage
>Oh but I'm pretty level headed

You sound like the type of guy who didn't have a strong male role model in your life to show you how to direct your male rage into useful areas. I'll bet you suffer from anxiety and depression too.

Nailed it right on the head man. The Adderal is keeping all that in check though

>show you how to direct your male rage

Yeah, like my dad who drank two six packs of beer a night and smoked a pipe like a blast furnace

Differently
Sometimes fucking, but i have to find some random whores for that shit.
Sometimes beating up some fucking Junkies.

>Adderal keeps anger in check
Sure, for now. At some point, it's likely that people with serious anger issues are slightly tamed by dopamine and the like, making life simpler, easier, more logical. That's fine at the moment, as you've experienced.

But eventually, if you rely on pharmaceuticals alone, that dopaminergic feeling of accomplishment and control is only going to reinforce your use of anger to accomplish your goals. Either you get a psychological grip on it and control it from within, or the dopamine is going to chemically reinforce your use of anger to accomplish goals, and you're going turn into an unwitting ragemachine that jumps to force before all else because it feels *that* good. I've known a handful of people where that happens, and comparing "what they hoped" to "what happened", the results aren't pretty. Broken individuals. Be careful

As a side note, I'd assume a lot of persons writing this off as "bullshit that won't happen to me" are persons not experienced in just how fucked up the brain can be. The most unwitting make the most memorable data points

If I'm at home, i yell and swear like a mad man.
If i'm in public, i clench my fist so tight my hand goes numb.

Also this, just for giggles. Seriously, I want to see someone insult the one you love in an illogical and hurtful way. I want to see you respond to a threat in a purely physical way, as if you could solve all problems with enough force.

Nearly any problem (in all of existence) can be solved with ENOUGH force applied with enough precision, but the complexity of problems often excludes the limited available force, or knowledge and ability excludes the necessary precision. Anger is a fantastic force for good (or neutrally, when used properly towards a goal) or a force for progress, good or "evil". Be ready for the moments when your understanding and willingness of "good" and "right" or "straightup killing the bitchmotherfuck out of a niggerfaggot" are tested. Anger and rage can be good, but they don't always have the intended results, no matter the execution

Also in the reading of explaining this, I've realized it basically sounds and wounds like a Marvel character. It's not wrong, it just falls into a long line of cliches. Cliches and stereotypes exist because they fucking happen. One would do well to remember that comic book characters are based on ideals that actually happen sometimes and are relevant

Very very good advise man. Thank you

I just shitpost until there are people at my doors trying to kill me..sort of balances it all out. true story.

Yeap. Carry on user, carry on my wayward son, at some point your work will be done