°3

°4

°5

°6

face pic?

°8

(don't have a face pic unfortunately)

thats a kid i remember when snacks told me

Stop calling a thread a bread, unless you enjoy letting everybody know what an unfunny faggot you are.

Amber Blank

Spotted the newfag

MOOOODS

wat

delicious

see

That is a cave!

>WT Snacks
yeah
nah

lol

he told me wtf

yeah, he told me never fucked that dead whale, but we got the pictures to prove it.

he's a liar.

lol this is my pet love when she gets posted

Do you know the name of this girl? She looks like my gf lol..

how old is she then?

What's a girls butt Smell like? Peanut butter and a hint of cheese?
I want to stick my nose in a cute girls ass for hours. What is wrong with me

looks around 8-9 tbh
just look at body dimensions
you know I'm right

Your next line is... Op is a faggot

What was here?

Is there a name for having a fetish for anal winking? Puckering asshole? Know what I mean? Watching a woman's sexy asdhole squeezing and releasing gets me diamonds but I can't find many quality vids ever..

more pls

Man, my ex used to do that after having anything in her ass, and it was so fucking hot.

dear god, any without spread but any arched ass?

My girls asshole

wow u sure have a nice camera

>hurr durr newfag bread kekek

Yeah. I think it's hot too. Having a finger in there when she cums to feel it clamp down on it is fucking hot also.

What did you take that with?

I wish I had gotten that opportunity....

it's not his photo

Canon 6D

She has no idea how crystal clear we can all look into her holes

Ya it is ya loser, looking at the raw files rn

have you even tried to reverse search it... also there is no exif on Sup Forums

Kek

No wonder. What lense do you use?

>looks around 8-9
lol no

>wasting time shooting pics with your gf in RAW
>spending minutes/hours editing your pics when you could just shoot JPEG considering only you & 4channers are gunna see it

I just don't understand user, pics with my gf are the only things i hate shooting RAW

Post the original res then you lying nigger faggot. Anyway, it's not his photos.
RAW is the only way to shoot you fucking idiot. If you don't understand why then you = shit.

for photo's you're going to bother distributing yes raw makes sense but if its just random nudes of a gf why bother shooting raw just use in body colours especially if its a canon

Got a full set? or looking to connect an share her regularly? Into tribute pics?

Why NOT shoot RAW. Non-destructive adjustments. Lightroom is easy to use. Space isn't a concern because it's not fucking 1999.

hit me up if you want more of her asshole

because convenience of just having decent colours if i'm shooting professionally then i shoot raw+jpeg but as i said why bother for a random nude of your gf

>space isn't a concern

not but cluttering your Lr with pics you don't want seen & having to find time & space to edit them away from prying eyes is just autistic

>also fujifilm > canon
no wonder you have to shoot RAW to get any kind of recognisable colour

kys user

oh fuck I came

from a short reverse search on the internet it seems this and some other pic are also your gf

Because everyone shoots differently and why do u care how other people make images? Focus on ur own photos cuz they most like suck regardless of raw or jpeg

why do you need to sound so try hard about shooting in raw though

>being a gearfag

Fucking christ, pathetic shits like you ruined /p/. Worthless snapshits but you used XxXGeArXxX so it's SO awesome colourzz guyzz.

That is fucking amazing mate, please post more! Perhaps some asshole spreading or get that pussy open wider

so is it ?

guess he's gone silent now i've brought some questions too the table

Very nice butt. Ripe for a spanking.

have some more of that ass

Oc of my wife

This is Emily Bloom not that autists gf.

i just wanted to confirm before saying you left exif on your photos with gps data

fuck nice one

and fuck me thats epic

Why do you say that? You like?

your mum

Here's another of her

Would eat that asshole until I died of poop poisoning