How did this

How did this....

Turn into this?

Serious question, who here loves Travis Scott's music?

old people just can't pull off skinny
he should've just bulked instead of losing weight 1st

I'm confused... Why is a nigger wearing a nirvana shirt

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Stomach staples

What you talking about he looks fine for his age. Other people his age are really fat because thier metabolism slows when your older.

He lost weight... And kept that shit off eve at old age. That's quite an accomplishment

Don't be racist, niggers listen to Nirvana too.

Fuck yes, rodeo is amazing. Birds is kinda shit though, and I hope astroworld doesn't follow the shittiness of his last three singles

Its like an old mans head on a little kids body

Who is that

Are you upset that your hot-topic whine band is listening to more people then the superior neckbeard race

He looks like he came out of Auschwitz
he would've been better off preserving muscle while losing the fat

For me it's the opposite, love birds, but haven't really listened to Rodeo yet, I'm kinda in Travis mood these days, keep watching his interviews and concerts, love the guy, also when is Astro gonna drop?

Neil degrassi Tyson? The universe stripped him of his mass for trying to expose its secrets.

you need to walk out a little bit more

more nigs wearing grunge shit than anyone else

Who is this? The black version of Ron Jeremy?

A nigger liking rock music? Specifically classic rock? That's unheard of. I bet that nigger never even listened to nirvana in his life. He's just wearing it because it's "hip" and "cool" and they are "ledgends"

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

The facinating thing about Travis is he is prime time Chad listening who fucks models but in highschool was an autistic sperg in all AP classes who browsed Sup Forums and listened to obscure thrash metal. Gives me hope. Oh I don't know when Astro drops. Listen to rodeo

Rerun from What's Happening

Why hello there newfags. This is Mike Tyson after he retired... He let himself go a bit.

I bet you're fun at parties

Cocaine dosnt make you lose weight retards..... Meth does.

And only one toothed redneck hill billy hicks do meth.

racism rots you from inside out

Niggers were the ones that inspired that classic rock though

Your arguments are stupid as fuck, just because he's black doesn't mean he immediatly doesn't know shit about rock, everyone can like and know it about you fucking autist

kek

No. All niggers listen to is "bitches hoes money money bitches hoes bitches suck my dick ogga booga bitches hoes money money blind being Ferrari bitches hoes" shitty (c)rap

>nirvana
>classic rock
chose one and only one

> Gives me hope.
Watch the video "La Flame" on YouTube, it's an video of touring, making beats, showing off with his luxury. Shit is really inspiring, after I watched that video I wanted to live the same lifestyle he has, hope I'll be big like him

u r not berry smarts

>nirbana
>leejends

rip curb kobabe

I'm not even going to argue with someone like you.

Bro..... Literally fucking same. Are you a fellow producer fag? Can we be friends?

People like you not only ruined Sup Forums, but also ruined the whole fucking site. Please an hero

Holy shit yes, love making beats, we can collab and stuff. Do you have any social media I can contact you on?

That's literally what it is.

Bump for producerfag

Had to redownload, but my Kik username is satysfing(yes that's it). Add me nig

Bumping for my nigguh

You have instagram? I have an iPhone 4 so I can't download to many shit otherwise it will crash from time to time

This.

Uhhg, fine fag. Russ_noe

Followed you

I recognize that gay blow job

Bump for producerfag, accept me fag

Okey. I followed you and dm'd you, lemme hit that accept

Aight, I dm'ed you back, let's continue talking there

Accept me producerfag

Bump, I'm boutta sleep producerfag, accept me B

>pretending Sup Forums was ever good enough to be ruined

Rodeo, Birds, DBR: 10/10's
Quit being such a faggot. How's sitting alone at lunch? :)

Travis Scott's grandfather was a musician as well. He's sampled rock and alternative music in many songs, and even has a collab with the 1975's. Fuck off you racist faggot.