To all straight male anons, if you were offered $2000 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $2000 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Definitely

$2,000 is a lot of money, bro.

Id do it in a heartbeat, no doubt. Easiest money earned

I'd probably do it for $20

>guaranteed secret
yes

Last time it was 3000$...

Either way, cash up front.

Cash up front, must be clean, lets go faggot

Yes, but in dark room

2000 dollars is 2000 dollars man, I would suck a dick, swallow the load, and then let the dude cum in my ass for round 2.

yes

Hell yes, nothing wrong with a gay blowjob here and then

it is not gay if the balls are not touching

No, $2,000 is nowhere near enough. Add two zeros to the end of that and then we'll talk.

yes, this will also releive my gay fantasies

I'd probably do it for free if he asked nicely.

Show me the money first, faggot.

He said straight male.

Kek

I think you put too much value on your 'never sucked dick' virginity.

>only 2k to swallow cum

fuuuuuuck no. any atriaght guy who says yes has a net worth of under 50$

That's fine, then no transaction will take place. Seriously though, I'd need a 6 figure number.

and why would anyone pay you 200,000 $ for a gay-sex virgin who doesn't know how to suck a cock?

yes

I dunno, but I'm not interested in sucking cock for less.

Why, it's almost surely tastes the same as your own. Don't tell me you never tasted yours.

add ten millions and i am in.

I can honestly say I haven't

I haven't actually.

Yeah I can't get even close to mine

well you are obviously retarded. money is worth much much more than your shitty pride.

>Guaranteed secret

Would you do it for one cent more than what 10 minutes of your regular income would be?

Only if I get to see what he looks like first

Dignity can be sold but not bought. The answer will be no for any amount. If you consider this for 2k you might as well admit you are gay and have fun with it.

But you are fantasizing about it, and tasting others' too, that's why you're here, don't you?

same here never tried my own cum??? Is it fucking normal to put your own fluids in your mouth??

sucking dick comes naturally to guys

is the money forfeit if I puke? Gag? Overall make it very pleasurable for the man getting his dick sucked?

tell that when you feel his teeth grinding against your cock

I smell it because it has a strong scent but never put it in my mouth

fuck man i'm as straight as straight gets and i'd even pay to $2000 to do it

I don't need the money, so no. If I really did maybe I would, but I have a grown up job and keep my finances in order.

Why not? Maybe it's yummy. You can never know until you try it!

Ever tried your piss and shit?

Nah, maybe 20k. I dont find males or dicks attractive, plus i dont want to have a memory of me sucking dick. Price just went up to 200k.

No, but a bunch of other fluids. Saliva, blood, snot. Did you know that all people continuously swallows their own snot? It just flows back from your nose into your throat.

If it's through a gloryhole yes.
If I have to look at him that's $5000.

>Did you know that all people continuously swallows their own snot?
I did, and I'm not a fan of that fact. I don't like people juices. If my body is excreting it, I'm not interested in ingesting it.

No. $2000 wouldn't make any kind of meaningful positive impact on my life.

It would take more like $200,000 to do that.

If you masturbate a lot, you should eat your cum to avoid protein loss. It's healthy and good for you.

cheap cunt

I'd probably do it as long as they were clean and I don't have to look at them.

can you imagine

>If you masturbate a lot, you should eat your cum to avoid protein loss.
The amount of protein in semen is negligible. I'll stick with egg whites and greek yogurt, thanks.

get a bigger dick

I'd give it a go, but i couldn't guarantee I'd be any good. Also i may vomit.

Fuck yeah

Now that you mention it, greek yogurt and a big hairy greek's yogurt isn't that different, is it? And for $2k?

On the "semen tasting" discussion:
Precum tastes fine, actual cum does not. Especially if it's fresh shot into your mouth, it just tastes bad (or plain) and sticks to the throat.

Same here, don't think I'd be any good at it either.
Ha, we should try practicing on each other, see which one of us is the worst at it. Lol!

Isn't the taste affected by your diet?

gastric acid and saliva are perfect blockages for sperm HIV as long as you don't have an open tooth or bleeding gums..

I have, very much disliked it and never tried it again.

Not that different except for all the ways in that they are different, which is quite a lot.

However, precum contains the traces of piss remained in the urethra. Yuck! But if you like it... Now you can safely try pure piss, too.

when u want to buddy

Please, now.

Well I don't taste it all the time or am addicted to drinking it. Curiosity got the best of me and now I know and try to prevent people from making the same mistake. Just saying that compared to cum, it's not as gross.

Not for all the shekels in israel

give me a kik/skype and we'll talk about it

kek'd

This might be the gayest thing on Sup Forums

>$2000
Hell, no. Im not that poor. $50k or nothing

i'd do it for 2 grand, its on my short term bucket list honestly.