Why are Brits racist against trees?

Why are Brits racist against trees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4UKxMr8RRA
youtube.com/watch?v=4FPGJrzzq_I
youtube.com/watch?v=HU5qEMO1gXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trees are racist and tremendously islamophobic. Well done, England.

All the smart trees left the UK for America

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that the Continent remains a backwards shithole

> tfw only about 10% forested area in my state
Fucking maize fields everywhere.

>what is the industrial revolution

how does it feel to live in our shadow shitebags?

Forest?

More boats, less trees.

we don't have forests we have fields instead

Whey do they add British isles on european Maps?

Island should look like the desert from which their prophet came

>be brit
>get CHOPPED

>that blank spot around my region
fucking commies with their agriculture
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIBE BACK MUH FOREST

>tfw 75% of our country is dense forest.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4UKxMr8RRA

Backwards shitholes around the globe are the ones getting rid of trees, forwards shitholes are replanting them since we understand trees=good for us
19th century is over.

Being the world's first industrialised country and need trees for ships, this took its toll on our forests and trees. Also the two world wars didn't help - we were down to 5% coverage after WW1. Currently we're planting a few million trees a year and are up to around 13% tree coverage. But planting needs to be more and it needs to be faster.

greetings my foresty brother

I pity the fool who can't enjoy nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FPGJrzzq_I

nice

t*ees are useless anyway

>The United Kingdom, being in the British Isles, is ideal for tree growth, thanks to its mild winters, plentiful rainfall, fertile soil and hill-sheltered topography. Growth rates for broadleaved (hardwood) trees exceed those of mainland Europe, while conifer (softwood) growth rates are three times those of Sweden and five times those of Finland. In the absence of people, much of Great Britain would be covered with mature oaks, except for Scotland. Although conditions for forestry are good, trees do face damage threats arising from fungi, parasites and pests.
>Nowadays, about 12.9% of Britain's land surface is wooded and this area is increasing

We must keep planting trees as everyone loves trees.

>used to dick around with felling trees as a kid
>started with young spruces but quickly moved on to fully-grown spruces and pinetrees which we'd spend entire days chipping away at with our tiny hatches and bowsaws
>mfw police once came to investigate
>apparently the trees were worth like 5000 EUR a pop

wew
e
w

Kek, once again a UK flag posts something entirely fucking stupid.
You inbred cunts really are as dumb as the Clapistani.

How does it feel having people die from pollution back then?

Couldn't give a squirt of piss about your opinions, gyro muncher

OwO what's this?

Notice the little island growing in the middle of the Netherlands.

By the way, the reason England (and Netherlands) don't have many forests is because they are the most densily populated places. See pic.

basically Brandeburg, but you lack a Berlin-sized city in the middle

always makes me mad when some leftcucks go to Sweden to do the exact same activities (paddling, camping, etc.) and experience the exact same landscape that is available in Brandenburg but for much less money, shorter distance and superior weather

they really hate their own country

>camping

Except proper camping is illegal outside Scandinavia, including in Germany.

>not allowed to pitch a tent or build a shelter except at the Designated Camping Zones
>not allowed to make a campfire except at the Designated CampFire Zone
>not allowed to forage or fish except at the Designated Foraging and Fishing Centre

I don't know if Germans actually do these things though. Most of you seem to just do caravan camping at strangely unappealing tourist spots, buying necklaces of cow dung or jars of moose fecalia.

Scat can be very interesting and informative about animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=HU5qEMO1gXg

Not so much that you need a jar just to be able to handle some poo when you feel like it

based maddie

they needed trees (and iron) to build second hand galleys and warboats en masse, the perfidious albion

62% coming through

wtf? I love sweden now